• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

143 posts in this topic

Posted

Nah bro, let me get you a REAL before pic

4.thumb.jpg.595947303e5ad8f5ad83bc845587

God, finally. 

You can find Gangnam Unnies/Oppas by searching up ulzzangs because most of them had a lot of surgery, especially if they're most of the recent kind (ex: Han Jinho, who's already on this forum). Here's a few of my collection. (warning: image heavy)

Han Ah Reum Song Yi:

2.thumb.jpg.ff4ade5159e3b9c4e65ba82df2fd

After:

s5.thumb.png.b86b7b8e81945ee4634569b9831

1236743_424040114380108_1275820292_n.thu

1461903408-640.thumb.jpg.96bd31d20a65044

2.thumb.png.a38fd372ad7335860e53ce8870c3

Hong Soo Ah (celebrity)

HongSooAhBefore.thumb.jpg.f025e3d420e92dhong-soo-ah1.thumb.jpg.0e04276561a2b0d49

After:

hong-soo-ah.thumb.jpg.3108fe216d2a805665

7.thumb.jpg.9c26322336837caa3cbdca47e2fe

HongSooAhFace-500x825.thumb.jpg.f32272e7

i dont think these people are really gangnam unnies though they still look pretty cute, i think its just the drastic before and after pic from plastic surgery, but DEFINITELY not gangnam unnies.

as for searching ulzzangs for gangnam unnies, most ulzzangs are actually far from being gangnam unnies since they still have the non-monster look i guess

Posted (edited)

I wanna add to Prince Han foolery these pics bc holy shit (and i spent way too much time screenshotting these w my shitty laptop before i saw that someone had posted his ass here already lol)

han7.png

han6.png

Man, it's always the profile that gets me. Gangnam unnies look seriously weird from the front, but the side view is what reaches uncanny valley level, at least imo. 

Edited by strawberrysweater

Posted

Man, it's always the profile that gets me. Gangnam unnies looks seriously weird from the front, but the side view is what reaches uncanny valley level, at least imo. 

I agree. They always photoshop the hell out of their nose to make them resemble ski slopes, and they're so sharp that they can poke someone's eye out with the tip of of their nose.

Posted

Oh my god this is hilarious LMAO just...so sad that they all look the same 

OT!!! Accidentally downvoted your post sorry! (I'm on mobile)

Posted

For Han Jinho, I have to say he does exactly look like his pictures and it CREEPS me out so much anytime I see him. He is also super tall, probably 185/188? and super super skinny (the unhealthy type of skinny) and white as a ghost. He is always surrounded by his gangnam unni gang, never really saw him with guys. But he looks actually nice, I was shamelessly staring at him (because damn his face is really uncanny and I couldn't control myself to be less obvious the first time I saw him) and of course he finally caught my gaze and genuinely smile back at meO.o.

Now we both acknowledged each other so every time I bump into him in random club we just nod and smile (but never actually talk)...super weird :D

Posted

For Han Jinho, I have to say he does exactly look like his pictures and it CREEPS me out so much anytime I see him. He is also super tall, probably 185/188? and super super skinny (the unhealthy type of skinny) and white as a ghost. He is always surrounded by his gangnam unni gang, never really saw him with guys. But he looks actually nice, I was shamelessly staring at him (because damn his face is really uncanny and I couldn't control myself to be less obvious the first time I saw him) and of course he finally caught my gaze and genuinely smile back at meO.o.

Now we both acknowledged each other so every time I bump into him in random club we just nod and smile (but never actually talk)...super weird :D

no offense but this sounded like a part from a fanfic

Posted

Seriously, the more I look at these, the more they look like aliens or clones or some shit. Half expecting one of them to be from outer space, and like, pull an alien ray blaster saying "Take me to your leader" or asking for the enslavement of humankind or some sci-fi shit.

Could someone photoshop it? Like, the look like aliens trying to be human, and that's not good. Like at all.

Posted (edited)

no offense but this sounded like a part from a fanfic

wait I need to write the part where he totally falls in love with me and we have gorgeous alien babies :D:D:D

joke aside (and no offense taken at all :P), if you hang out a lot in Gangnam area you will probably bump into a lot of models/insta famous/wannabee actors and such on regular basis. I have a tons of stories but meh, most of them are not that interesting and I don't have that much receipts neither.

I also don't really want people in Korea or some lurkers to know who I could possibly are (i am not famous or stuff like that, I just want to enjoy the drama around without being drag into it  hahaha)

but anyway we should just go back to the gangnam unni topic I think~^_^

Edited by prism