• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Bad skin: tips

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, I struggle with bulimia since I was 12 years old (today, I'm 20), due to this, my skin become very very bad, always have breakouts, i know, i hit puberty, and hormones etc, but now, is becoming worse. when i'm not using any makeup, i look really sick, dark circles, swollen face etc. and I have dry skin and sometimes I look like a reptile peeling (very sexy -n) 

ps: i also have anorexia sometimes, i don't eat very good cuz i don't like to eat. i know healthy meals help skin. I went to a doctor and she said i should do "peeling" and use sunscreen. just this. but i don't want to use makeup everyday cuz i look like a walking corpse. 

Do u guys have any tips to this? 

edit:sorry, english is not my first language. and if i put the topic in wrong session. sorry too.

Edited by heyheyitsfine

Posted

I guess peeling can help but I also believe it's only for scars and you can't do it with active acne/breakouts (correct me if i'm wrong) have you tried to see a dermatologist and talk about all of this ? Try to drink more and apply moisturizers everyday it'll help at least a little bit for sure

Posted

I guess peeling can help but I also believe it's only for scars and you can't do it with active acne/breakouts (correct me if i'm wrong) have you tried to see a dermatologist and talk about all of this ? Try to drink more and apply moisturizers everyday it'll help at least a little bit for sure

yes, i went, she said to me do diamond peeling, but it's very expensive for me 150 dollars. I guess my biggest problem is the swollen face and the sick face. My breakouts are less, but now all my face is covered in redness.

Posted (edited)

yes, i went, she said to me do diamond peeling, but it's very expensive for me 150 dollars. I guess my biggest problem is the swollen face and the sick face. My breakouts are less, but now all my face is covered in redness.

Yeah peeling are so expensive, about the sick face you can't really help it beside eating more fruits, vegetables and drinking water but the fact your face is covered in redness is weird, have you tried new products recently ? can be an allergic reaction

Edited by fat_cat

Posted

Yeah peeling are so expensive, about the sick face you can't really help it beside eating more fruits, vegetables and drinking water but the fact your face is covered in redness is weird, have you tried new products recently ? can be an allergic reaction

the biggest problem is about calories e etc. They can be good... i know... but i am always sacred