• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

72 posts in this topic

Posted

I hadn't seen any posts about her anywhere. 

Intro: Emily Lee, Full name: Emily Minju Lee/ Height: 5' 5" 

Age: 23. Was an inspiring import model, see http://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/885081 

Her past bios and profiles are here: http://www.hincity.com/bonjouremi | https://www.k.to/profile/Bonjouremi

She seems to be innocent before when she was in school studying full-time as a bio-medical science major. And judging from the keek videos she was cute and did not seem fake. I was very curious about her because she seems to have turned into a sugar daddy hunting woman after graduating from school. How does one just graduate from college and afford to travel from one place to the next? And if you see her snapchat, she is always shopping at high end European brand stores, she admittedly says that she has a shopping problem. Another reason that I suspect she has a sugar daddy is because she had a photo with some old looking dude with a army cut- (like the one Abraham has from Walking dead) in a dressing room. It was super scandalous, however she deleted it.

She got shook after I called her out on an instagram photo of her shopping adventures for having a sugar daddy, she replied in less than a  minute, "you're stupid." However, she deleted the comment quickly, realizing that she came off as over protective of her sugar daddy ways. Couple days later, she deleted the photo. Hmm... my spidey senses are tingling. 

What are with these instagram models. Specifically, it seems cute Asian girls who are too short to be models and look more like girl next door desire to be import models. They get the standard procedures done, like rhinoplasty and breast augmentation to get really big boobs. And then pose in weird angles to try to make it look like their ass is proportionate to their fake boobs. And their luxurious lifestyles and surgeries, at such a young age and all happening at a sudden pace- where are they getting these sugar daddies from? 

Here is her transformation from cute Asian girl to Asian Import model clone 

emi.thumb.png.b4844e7a6f946e09ac514e2f9b

So many questions. Please spill the deets if you know more dirty, juicy gossip on this potential sugar baby. 

more to add: 

Here is Emi walking to her sugar daddy's car, and her whipped sugar daddy likes to take photos of the conceited little shopaholic lady for her pretentious instagram followers to drool over. I believe sugar daddy is a Chinese guy living in Queens, New York from her past snapchat stories. However, his presence seems to be lacking of recent because she has to take her own selfie shots while vacationing alone with a selfie stick. What happened? Or was there ever a sugar daddy to begin with, is she just a lonely, rich girl aspiring to be an import model? 

18361902_10212474278279367_632999497_o.t

Recently, Emi was chosen to be one of the ambassador models of HIN. They get to travel and show up at events, getting paid to take photos with fans, travel, and "host" parties. I put quotation marks around "host" because Emi's snapchats just show her awkwardly standing around the DJ booth, she looks out of place and frightened. Most import model personalities are quite fun. Even though this was her goal to get to this point of being recognized as an import model, she is really awkward at it. See the video linked below, she is just 1000 shades of awkward. 

Jump to video 

Here is more awkwardness, maybe Emi should consider being a regular instagram model and leave behind aspiring to be an import model; she is a bore. 

18362379_10212474296639826_1700920381_o.(facial expression reads, "Oh shoot wtf am I doing here?... internally dying" 

18339526_10212474297199840_1669421215_o.here is Emi once more looking uncomfortable AF. 

Perhaps it's time to reevaluate your life decisions Emi and go back to making use of your bio-medical science major. You should be smart af if you graduated from this major, but you come off as the next airhead valley girl. 

Posted

Fuck I remember her on FB back in 2011, she had a FB note talking about how people were accusing her of a nose job, and she basically said people are jealous of her and how she is "all natural". So scary how she got more procedures done now. 

Posted

I'm not against plastic surgery, but her nose job doesn't look natural. It makes her look half western and just not that cute anymore smh. 

Why do these people always want to be import models? Are they well paid or something? 

Posted (edited)

I'm not against plastic surgery, but her nose job doesn't look natural. It makes her look half western and just not that cute anymore smh. 

Why do these people always want to be import models? Are they well paid or something? 

I discovered her because my best friend follows all these import models. Now, she's trying to be an import model. For my friend, she started getting into import modeling because she noticed most famous Asian models in the US started off as web cam models or import models. She wants to be an import model because she wants to travel all over the place and be known. She's been talking about getting a boob job (she told me she can barely fit the smallest A cup) because it will help her book more meets. At first, her photo shoots were cutesy and very modest yet sexy. Now, her photo shoots are very sexual. Based on my friend's experience, I think girls (mostly Asian girls cuz they are the ones who book all the meets because they are considered "foreign") want to be import models because they can't be actual models (based on height) or they just want to get their feet wet in modeling. I don't know how much they get paid, but I know some import models like Dannie Riel and Victoria make hella bank. 

Edited by tasiaxo

Posted

I had a hunch this girl had a nose and boob job lol. However, she keeps shooting these claims down, saying she's natural. She's now Ms. HIN 2017 and people were like "How?" Because she's unpopular and uninteresting than the other rest of the candidates. About her "sugar daddy", she on TheDirty" and someone screenshotted her sugar daddy, which is an old Asian man. 

Here is the pic: 

IMG_8875.thumb.JPG.535ad4a4397d275279ce8

Other than that, her followers are just men, including old men. She takes photos where she emphasizes her breasts, and all the comments were just men mentioning how nice  they were (shudders). As one of few female followers, I'm only interested in following her because she has perfect skin lol. It's scary that in photos, she just looks like a blow-up doll though <.<

Posted

I watched one of her live IG stories where she actually said that she doesn't have a sugar daddy or rich bf, and that her parents are the ones who give her money. The funniest part was when she said that her parents don't know that she's a "model" and apparently have no clue where all their hard-earned money is going, i.e enabling this jobless spoiled brat gain popularity on social media. She just seems like a privileged brat, living a lie on Instagram, y'know? She even said that she doesn't date white guys because "they're jerks." :D And what she apparently does with her Asian men is just lead them on, take a few suggestive photos with them (and hide their faces, obviously) and make her male fans go loco. Lol. When she went to Vietnam and saw the living conditions of the people there, she cried because she had no idea people lived that way. "They don't even have credit cards?" 9_9

Posted

she's so average looking omfg

Posted

idk if it's the editing or the makeup or what but in some photos her face looks so fake not just the nose

Posted

honestly i think you guys are being too critical on her.

literally everyone on this site photoshops/edits in a way and a lot of people on here believe in plastic surgery being good, just not the lying about it. also, op, obviously you have a vendetta against her just because you called her out but the way that you are describing makes you sound like a neckbear white knight and its fucking creepy. 

all you do is describe her as "cute asian girl" when that doesnt sound shallow at all. 

who cares if she has a splenda daddy? like yeah she turned fake and has botched surgery but im pretty sure anyone on this site would be happy for a sugar daddy?

idk unpopular opinion. 

Posted

honestly i think you guys are being too critical on her.

literally everyone on this site photoshops/edits in a way and a lot of people on here believe in plastic surgery being good, just not the lying about it. also, op, obviously you have a vendetta against her just because you called her out but the way that you are describing makes you sound like a neckbear white knight and its fucking creepy. 

all you do is describe her as "cute asian girl" when that doesnt sound shallow at all. 

who cares if she has a splenda daddy? like yeah she turned fake and has botched surgery but im pretty sure anyone on this site would be happy for a sugar daddy?

idk unpopular opinion. 

That is why she's in the 'Online Personalities' category versus being in the 'Snowflake' section. 

The main thing that annoys me about Emi, is the humble bragging and constant lying. Other than that she's fairly boring to follow. 

Posted

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I was scrolling thru my IG feed and I saw one of her photos and decided to check her out again.

I think she buys followers or something because she has half a million followers yet a few likes on her pictures, which I find is strange. Her pictures average about 5,000 likes each, except for semi-nude pics where they get about 10,000 likes. Regardless, her Like to Follower ratio is off. If you have 551k followers, shouldn’t you have more than that?

Besides that, she’s starting to look fishy to me.  Almost like she’s hiding something, but idk what. She seems boring and average, but I feel like she’s super fake in person...

Posted

She looks like she's 45 years old but got a lot of surgery and botox to prevent her from aging.

Posted

I didn't know she was in her 20s honestly thought she was at least in her 30s. Anyway, you can easily tell she had breast implants, rhinoplasty, lip injections, and more. 1503384830019.jpg

Posted

i mean, if she's got a sugar daddy paying for her, good on her, get ur coins gurl but if she ends up in shit w a botched face, she did it to herself.

Posted

Evidence of her breast implants. She has a visible inframammary incision scar on her breast fold.

1496836395981-2.jpeg