• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Amy Schumer

44 posts in this topic

Posted

This vermin is poison, what she said to Steve-O was fucking vile amongst every other bit of garbage that spews out of her mouth. 

She is those typical 'feminists' that give feminism a bad name: is only feminist for her own kind aka blonde white women & believes feminism entails talking about your period & rancid vagina then telling people not to get mad about it because equal rights. Giving women a bad name is her only talent.

Posted (edited)

She can eat mad dick lmaoo

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

Edited by Sarang

Posted

I hate this bitch with a passion. She's so gross and she always looks like she hasn't showered in 3 days.

Posted (edited)

Throughout the years she consistently had stolen jokes from other comedians as well, here is an example of one video compilation (out of a dozen on YouTube) ...even her movie Inside Amy Schumer has stolen content. 

She's an unfunny, problematic, plagarizing, scum bag.  

Edited by Offline

Posted

I've watched all of those videos about her already.

All I can say is...

Who the heck employed her?

Posted

Throughout the years she consistently had stolen jokes from other comedians as well, here is an example of one video compilation (out of a dozen on YouTube) ...even her movie Inside Amy Schumer has stolen content. 

She's an unfunny, problematic, plagarizing, scum bag.  

There is one small problem with that vid.  Tosh said on his show that he doesn't care that she used his joke.  Dave Attell (Funniest man alive!) is very good friends with her and let her use them.

It's neither stealing or plagiarizing if she had permission.

Secondly, nearly every comedian has stolen a joke here and their, Mitch Hedberg ripped off Steve Martin.  Robin Williams was notorious for doing it. As was Milton Berle.

Plus, some time people arrive at the same joke own their own (Carlos Mencia, who did steal a lot of stuff, had one joke he was accused of "stealing" that wasn't.  It was when George W. Bush first talked about building a border fence. His comment was "But who do you think is going to build it George?"  That same joke was said by, George Lopez, Paul Rodriguez, Cheech Marin, and probably every other Latino comedian.

You can dislike her as much as you want, I'm not fond of her either.  But people outside of the business, who hear a similar joke and automatically accuse them of stealing it, without checking any of the details, irritate me.

Posted

There is one small problem with that vid.  Tosh said on his show that he doesn't care that she used his joke.  Dave Attell (Funniest man alive!) is very good friends with her and let her use them.

It's neither stealing or plagiarizing if she had permission.

Secondly, nearly every comedian has stolen a joke here and their, Mitch Hedberg ripped off Steve Martin.  Robin Williams was notorious for doing it. As was Milton Berle.

Plus, some time people arrive at the same joke own their own (Carlos Mencia, who did steal a lot of stuff, had one joke he was accused of "stealing" that wasn't.  It was when George W. Bush first talked about building a border fence. His comment was "But who do you think is going to build it George?"  That same joke was said by, George Lopez, Paul Rodriguez, Cheech Marin, and probably every other Latino comedian.

You can dislike her as much as you want, I'm not fond of her either.  But people outside of the business, who hear a similar joke and automatically accuse them of stealing it, without checking any of the details, irritate me.

I agree with everything that you have laid out, because it's just facts that comedians do take jokes/take inspiration etc. the glaring issue that many people have with Amy though, is her claiming it as her own completely. Making statements as to how she came up with the material when in fact we know this is not true. There's interviews of her making such a bold claim, it's really shameless. To make things worse, her delivery for said stolen jokes is completely terrible. And honestly I don't think she simply stole jokes "here and there" on the same scale as other comedians. 

Besides that one video posted, there are other 30-60 minute long videos of her stolen content. Even in recent interviews where she is confronted "do you steal jokes?" She says she, and I quote "

As well as her response on Twitter, Schumer appeared on a US radio show to address the allegations. “I wanted to come and talk to you ... and clear my name, because I would never ever do that and I never have,” she said, adding that she is “literally going to take a polygraph test and put it on my show this season ... I will show that I have never seen Patrice do that bit"

“I’m so like: ‘Is this anyone’s bit?’ I have to come up with so much material, for my TV show, this movie, standup, and I’m so careful, and none of these things had ever reached me. I would never do that, it would be so stupid for me to do that.”

Again, she has a team that does her writing, but she continuously claims it's all her doing. I would dislike her less if she would just fess up to having a team writing her material. But since she wants all credit, I just don't think she is genuine and she's severely problematic in other ways as well. 

Posted

I have no problems with women talking about their sexual experience and all those sorts of things but it's annoying to constantly hear about it. Her whole shtick is how she likes to have sex and how her vagina is smelly. It gets old really fast, apart from the fact that having a smelly vagina isn't something to brag about imo. Also she's not the first female comedian to do it so there's nothing groundbreaking about her.

Are there people who hate her because of her "feminism"? Probably but I think a lot of other people just genuinely don't find her funny. She somehow manages to make the jokes she steals not funny at all. 

I also find it so gross how she said she got a guy drunk just to have sex with him. Pretty sure that constitutes to rape (at least in my book) so that just made me dislike her even more.

She's trashy and not funny. The only people who seem to like her are the Tumblr feminists who know nothing about actually feminism. (Sorry for the ranty post but she gets on my nerves and the way how she gives female comedians a bad name and her overall disgusting behaviour just annoys me deeply)

Posted (edited)

I agree with a lot that has been said here, she's not funny, her constant jokes about her vag are bland and boring et cetera, but your body shaming on here is appalling, @EliteSpits

Edited by Yabababa

Posted

I feel like she needs to take several seats in the cabbage patch tbh

Posted

isn't this chick a rapist?

Posted

isn't this chick a rapist?

I think you're thinking of Lena Dunham?

Posted

I think you're thinking of Lena Dunham?

nah amy schumer said when she lost her virginity the guy she did it with was blackout drunk and barely even did anything. he didn’t consent