Rosie!

125 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh you're right, that's definitely rosie. It says Canada Miss Richard lol. I would have never never thought from the pictures, wow!

Posted

03(353).jpg01(378).jpg02(367).jpg

Doesn't look like Rosie at all! O.o The facial expressions are totally different. I would have never guessed. But yeah it does say "Adopted: Canada Miss Richard" on there so obviously that's enough proof...

Posted

Doesn't look like Rosie at all! O.o The facial expressions are totally different. I would have never guessed. But yeah it does say "Adopted: Canada Miss Richard" on there so obviously that's enough proof...

I think it's because that puppy looks so sad, but if you look the video, there are certain looks that certainly are very Rosie-like. At least she doesn't have that frightened, sad look anymore.

Posted

Someone should check if she adopted another dog, conforming the second Rosie :D

Seriously though: What could anyone in their right mind think except the dog looks terrified and the breeder must be horrible?

Posted

•  
  •  

Since I believe this thread will get more active with the recent news in the Taylor R general discussion thread

I though I just share this here just so anyone can get a complete picture.

Gist of the story: goldenrows found a video of the same horrible breeder dedicated to Taylor R...

so it seems she didn't learn anything an even though she lurks here.

goldenrows:

Posted 19 hours ago · 

Yo long time lurker who got curious about Rosie because tbh I think she's cute and out of boredom watched some of the videos from Rosie's breeder and found this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg9YHKkdmWY

Sorry if it has been mentioned but I haven't seen it yet and I found it about a week ago. It seems like Taylor might be getting a friend for Rosie, supporting the breeder again unless there happens to be another Taylor R

Posted

Poor baby. I am so supportive of Adopt Dont Shop when it comes to pets but in times like this I'm glad that dog may potentially go (if it is actually for Taylor) to an owner who will love it. I know its still supporting such a gross industry but man.. that poor thing, get it away from those breeders. 

If it is for Taylor, I wonder how Rosie will go. Will she benefit from the social interactions while Taylor isn't at home or will she just completely stress out even more and hate it because 1. Rosie is Taylor's dog and may get jealous and 2. Rosie is just a stressed mess in general.

Posted

(Sorry for not posting here in the first place but was unsure where since it technically wasn't Rosie!)

I can't think of any other Taylor R who happens to know that breeder but I'm still a little bit surprised that she's going for another after all the stress with Rosie's leg. This one could have a number of more complications considering the breed. I can agree and also say I'm happy to know the poor thing can be cared for, but at the same time, there are many shelter dogs as well and this feels like something she does because she can afford it if that makes sense. 

Posted (edited)

Good find! How did you end up finding it? I sought a long time on waybackmachine but couldn't find it. Do the pictures show up for you?

I pulled these images from the source:

03(353).jpg01(378).jpg02(367).jpg

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0Stp1wRi3bk

That's not Rosie is it?

Poor baby :( I really feel tearing up for how she looks. It sickens me that people would actually support a breeder like this! There are many good breeders around the world who take good care of the mommy and pups, breed responsibly and would kill if their puppies were mistreated.

Taylor should be ashamed of herself for buying Rosie from this breeder but at the same time I'm happy Rosie got a good home and doesn't look sad anymore.

Edited by rieaku

Posted

Honestly my suspicion is Taylor knows nothing about this and that the puppy might be a present from Elbow-san. I feel like Taylor would have mentioned it already if she was planning to get a second dog. 

On if it's a good idea, YES! (well I mean a second dog, not using this particular breeder). Dogs are social animals and I know from my and others dogs they get so much happier and healthier if they have a companion and I think Rosie will be a lot less stressed and lonely if she has a friend. 

Posted

Or is it possible this is just a way for the breeders to try to sell another puppy by directing something at Tay somehow? Kind of like the targeted ads online but.... manual? IDK, but she’s made Rosie such a huge part of her social media presence that that wouldn’t surprise me either.

Posted

Or is it possible this is just a way for the breeders to try to sell another puppy by directing something at Tay somehow? Kind of like the targeted ads online but.... manual? IDK, but she’s made Rosie such a huge part of her social media presence that that wouldn’t surprise me either.

Yeah that's the most likely ha. But I'm still hoping she gets another puppy though <3

Posted

Thats what I thought at first tbh

Posted

My prediction for this dog: Taylor's Christmas gift an then launching Rosie and 2nd Rosie merch as soon as possible.

Posted

ugh. I have a tiny poodle. He's like 6lbs, and I got him from a rescue. I wish more people would realize you can get tiny, cute, 100% full poodles from rescues, you don't have to waste 1000+ dollars that just goes in a breeder/puppy mills pocket. :(

Plus rescue dogs are so appreciative of having a loving home. :)

Posted

the dog is literally shaking what the actual fuck

i hate breeders.