• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Rosie!

157 posts in this topic

Posted

I don’t mean to be rude or offend anyone by saying this, but the teacup poodle isn’t a very strong healthy breed and the lifespan is not as long as standard dogs (from what I’ve read online). Isn’t Rosie already 5 years old? For a teacup breed that’s getting pretty old (correct me if I’m wrong!) and I’m worried that the long flight and then moving into to a brand new environment with many new people and smells will be too overwhelming for her. Hell, that kind of thing is overwhelming enough for a regular human, let alone a teacup breed dog! It might make her too stressed and decrease her health. I would hate for something bad to happen to Rosie because of this. :(

Posted

I don’t mean to be rude or offend anyone by saying this, but the teacup poodle isn’t a very strong healthy breed and the lifespan is not as long as standard dogs (from what I’ve read online). Isn’t Rosie already 5 years old? For a teacup breed that’s getting pretty old (correct me if I’m wrong!) and I’m worried that the long flight and then moving into to a brand new environment with many new people and smells will be too overwhelming for her. Hell, that kind of thing is overwhelming enough for a regular human, let alone a teacup breed dog! It might make her too stressed and decrease her health. I would hate for something bad to happen to Rosie because of this. :(

I think you are right. As we clearly know the breeder they got Rosie from has no morals or ethics when it comes to breeding tcp Rosie could have something seriously wrong with her yet discovered. She already had issues with her leg that needed surgery, who knows what else is there!

Posted

I’m not too sure about their lifespans. I had a toy poodle for about 15 years and she was already an adult when we adopted her. She had health issues, breast tumors kept developing but she led a long and happy life. I find small dogs tend to live much longer, especially if they’re looked after. Poodles are very high strung and prone to stressing the f out. I just don’t think it’s fair they leave her alone for long periods of time. Like they say, pets are only here for a fraction of our lives but we are there for their entire lives. Leaving her alone so often is really sad because the time proportionate to her life span is much bigger than Taylor’s. 

Posted

I’m not too sure about their lifespans. I had a toy poodle for about 15 years and she was already an adult when we adopted her. She had health issues, breast tumors kept developing but she led a long and happy life. I find small dogs tend to live much longer, especially if they’re looked after. Poodles are very high strung and prone to stressing the f out. I just don’t think it’s fair they leave her alone for long periods of time. Like they say, pets are only here for a fraction of our lives but we are there for their entire lives. Leaving her alone so often is really sad because the time proportionate to her life span is much bigger than Taylor’s. 

Toy poodles are actually very sturdy little dogs (some of the healthiest poodle breeds). Rosie however is a "teacup" which means she's the result of breeding and experimentation to get the smallest dog possible. It's purely for aesthetics, those dogs tend to be very unhealthy and only live 5-8 years. 

I found this image that is a good comparison

nextmedia930b-12.jpg

Posted

They didn't decide yet where are they going to live when they have kids. Taylor said that if they live in Canada, she would take Rosie there to stay. Who knows what it's going to happen in the future. In HK they have someone who looks after Rosie since she was a puppy and in Canada they will have Taylor's family. But something tells me that they are going to stay in HK because Tom has to stay until 2 am up and get up super early to work because of the difference of time. 

Posted

People keep saying how unhealthy and a poor thing she is, but she's 5(ish?) now and seems fine? I know she had that leg surgery but is that unreasonable or proof of how unhealthy she is when most breeds are prone to certain conditions?

I just can't help but feel she seems healthy for people insisting she's so incredibly unhealthy and poor all the time :alpacaconfused:

Please don't slam me into the ground lol

Posted

She was posting some videos of Rosie on her InstaStory, I really miss her in the vlogs. I´m also kinda shocked that Taylor hasn´t even mentioned her in her Vlogs, is she not missing her? :alpacaconfused: