• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

facebook joanneneko/smallicecoffee

932 posts in this topic

Posted

I"I haven't taken a selca in a long time". And "who isn't sleeping?" You know she always asks her followers on IG and FB late at night who isn't sleeping and stuff. Like no shit you get comments and follows from thirsty ass Korean fuckboys. Your priorities are great Joanne. Bitch at white girls trying to get Korean dick when you low-key are too. Just because you don't wanna meet guys via one night stands you have to entice them with "is anyone up?" posts. Girl, sit down.

IMG_5900.PNG

Posted

I"I haven't taken a selca in a long time". And "who isn't sleeping?" You know she always asks her followers on IG and FB late at night who isn't sleeping and stuff. Like no shit you get comments and follows from thirsty ass Korean fuckboys. Your priorities are great Joanne. Bitch at white girls trying to get Korean dick when you low-key are too. Just because you don't wanna meet guys via one night stands you have to entice them with "is anyone up?" posts. Girl, sit down.

IMG_5900.PNG

this selfie here is giving me chills....like I'm getting really bad uncanny valley vibes. 

Posted

IMG_5900.PNG

^ yes there is something so damn creepy about this selfie of her, like her face gives me chills too

Posted

^ yes there is something so damn creepy about this selfie of her, like her face gives me chills too

her sparse bangs stresses me out so much. Honestly what makes her think this is a good pic i dont understand? 

Posted

It's creepy because she literally looks like the human version of that spider. She gave off the vibe in the past too but in this picture she looks exactly like him. Even the crooked chin part is the same LOL

Posted

It's creepy because she literally looks like the human version of that spider. She gave off the vibe in the past too but in this picture she looks exactly like him. Even the crooked chin part is the same LOL

Spiderus is iconic, unlike this basic American gorl :'(

Posted

Wonder why she deleted this post and reuploaded it. This time replacing the last pic with a pic of bound hands 

IMG_4395.PNG

Posted

Wtf at her recent post. So because she only sleeps around with "hot" and "insta-famous" Korean guys, and does it more discreetly, that makes her different from the "white American sluts"? She seems to have something against white people, which is interesting since she prides herself in being quarter French or whatever. I mean did you see her other post about the suicide reality show, she put the hashtag #whydoallthesewhiteboyslookthesame? How is that any different from saying all Asian people look the same? Racist af.

Posted (edited)

I'm kind of confused about this. Why would she even give him her REAL number? If she was planning on ignoring his texts anyway, wouldn't it make more sense to just give him a fake number?

eh i realized she asked the guys to give her HIS number. So how could he have texted her?

sorry if this has been already called out, still making my way thru the thread.

edit: yeah ok i realize that it literally has been said in the next post after this LOL sorry

Edited by Ad

Posted

Hi don't mind me I've been a lurker here and thought about joining pull several times, I finally did it! Anyway I did have this screenshot saved this year and since it's more than a year old it might have already been discussed in the koreaboo thread(?) but I thought it was interesting anyway so I'll share it. It's from Joanne's last video on her YouTube channel, the 4minute dance cover.

_20170528_023948.JPG

Posted

Hi don't mind me I've been a lurker here and thought about joining pull several times, I finally did it! Anyway I did have this screenshot saved this year and since it's more than a year old it might have already been discussed in the koreaboo thread(?) but I thought it was interesting anyway so I'll share it. It's from Joanne's last video on her YouTube channel, the 4minute dance cover.

_20170528_023948.JPG

Holy shit what happened? Did she accuse him of harassment?

Posted

It's just really curious because there was no follow up to this comment and when I clicked on the girl's channel she had only 1 makeup video and it's in Chinese. *shrugs* I thought about doing some more digging but I'm not really sure how to go about. 

But it must have been serious if the police were involved.

Posted (edited)

I hope polees ketch dis lyin beach.

Edited by saltycookie

Posted

Screenshot_20170524-155013.png

Screenshot_20170524-155029.png

Screenshot_20170524-155035.png

sure joanne. you went all the way to korea to establish your dream of getting a hot oppa, you hypocritcial koreaboo.