• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

facebook joanneneko/smallicecoffee

972 posts in this topic

Posted

She is SO focused on looking right into the camera that its uncanny and terrifying. When you see dancers - Any dancer - dance, they are never always staring straight front. For example for moves where her body's sideways she could just... look in that direction but no, shes just staring into our souls

exactly! Or maybe shes just filling her failing desire to be an idol and pretending her front iphone camera is a camera and her basement studio house is a damn stage. 

Posted

Does anyone wonder how sustainable her lifestyle is? She's getting older but has no degree, no career, no stable relationship, and no positive influences around her. Not to mention she has no legal way to reside in Korea with a visa which automatically excludes her from having a proper bank account, cellphone, health insurance, etc. I honestly think she should stop messing around in Korea and get her life in order because she has no real future right now.

New to this thread but wow all of her old posts are gross. The amount of unwarranted entitlement and unjustifiable condescending attitude. Lol wat.

Posted

^ She's probably trying to secure her future in Korea by finding a guy willing to marry her LMAO

Posted

anyone follow her socials?

has she commented at all abt the recent seungri stuff? or has sis conveniently been quiet about that despite the fact that she was going to arena nonstop and seemed to be prettttttty close with ppl there (js)

Posted

yeah, whats up with her. lmao did she finally make her fb private or delete it.

i feel like she would had made a long houlier than thou post about "men are trash" or how much "tea" she has seen/heard on these celebs but wont say bc doesnt want to get sued 9_9

Posted

I know it's a dead thread but 

I was a casual lurker till I found content to contribute

20190605_044026.jpg

20190605_044128.jpg

20190605_044207.jpg

Posted

Like why bring it up if you can’t talk about it? Just to stay relevant? Gangnam is popular for a lot of people so she may have seen celebrities but you know people will take the bait when you say stuff like that. With nothing to back it up. Just stay quiet if you don’t want to be sued. Ugh 

Posted (edited)

This girl is so obsessed with the fact that she’s met celebrities. Maybe because I’m not a fan of any celebrities so I just don’t *get* it, but what about knowing them is so amazing? Girl you just sound like a groupie lmao. Notice the “I matched with him on tinder” sounding like a low-key brag? Like “ooh this idol thought I was attractive, u jealous?” It’s kind of pathetic.  Also I STRONGLY doubt most of her stories, including this most recent one. 99% sure she makes them up or embellishes heavily. 

Edited by Granola

Posted

She really wants that visa, huh. 

Screenshot_20190527-203344_Instagram.jpg

Posted

isn't she still living in Korea on a tourist visa? (and working)

also ngl i hate her use of AAVE the "o we been knew" just sounds so forced 

honestly still waiting for her to be deported cuz i honestly think shes a pretty shit person who needs a good reality check, mean as that may be

Posted

I know it's a dead thread but 

I was a casual lurker till I found content to contribute

20190605_044026.jpg

20190605_044128.jpg

20190605_044207.jpg

today on: things that never happened

Posted

Wait, lmao. I’ve been in Seoul for 3 years now near Gangnam/Seoul in general and not once have I ever seen a celebrity ~Casually walking in a neighborhood~ especially since celebrities don’t tend to live in underground, one room, moldy homes. Have I seen comedians walking around? Once. Have I seen TV programs/Kdramas being filmed irl? Yes, twice. She has to be real fuckin’ dumb if she thinks ANYONE who lives in Korea believes her. She’s definitely trying to make it seem that Korea is the land where millionaires and handsome men are crawling all over the place for the naive people who don’t know better. 

Wait, lmao. I’ve been in Seoul for 3 years now near Gangnam/Seoul in general and not once have I ever seen a celebrity ~Casually walking in a neighborhood~ especially since celebrities don’t tend to live in underground, one room, moldy homes. Have I seen comedians walking around? Once. Have I seen TV programs/Kdramas being filmed irl? Yes, twice. She has to be real fuckin’ dumb if she thinks ANYONE who lives in Korea believes her. She’s definitely trying to make it seem that Korea is the land where millionaires and handsome men are crawling all over the place for the naive people who don’t know better. 

Posted

Can’t wait until she gets Margo-ed too and won’t be able to talk about the famous oppars she meets on the daily anymore hahaha 

Posted

Not to mention that celebrities work crazy hours and have specific places/areas they go to only at particular times. To even see a celebrity when they're not doing promotions (because then they have to move around a lot to get to venues, etc) is just pure luck, but to interact with them? Yeah, as if. Not to mention that no idol would risk their career by being on tinder.... the lies this girl will tell for clout

Posted

I would think most of them are probably around Apgujeong/Hongdae area if they are out and about.

OT: Park Yuri, I remember him when he was getting more followers on IG (nothing exaggerating); when he was JUST a model only Koreans interested in fashion knew about.