• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

facebook joanneneko/smallicecoffee

1032 posts in this topic

Posted

Her facial features are so rat-like irl lol throws me off since she edits the hell out of her insta pics

I was watching youtube and came across this FULL vietnamese youtuber who looks very very similar to french korean japanese white Joanne

I thought I was the only one who noticed she looks like a mouse lol. 

Posted

didn’t expect the unbothered queen to still be lurking her since her thread was pretty quiet lately 

0D5D54E6-6014-489D-9880-BC553DC7C5E3.jpeg

Posted

:darth:

E9BC385C-2BDC-4D6B-80E0-0E8E29805944.jpeg

Posted

“omg but why do I get creepy comments from gross guys!??”

Posted

Wtf is wrong with her 

Posted

The rubber gloves in the background are my favourite thing in that photo.

Posted

I've seen so many people cover the Chungha song and they were all pretty good but Joanne's was SO awkward to watch... I'm trying to put my finger on why her dancing looks awkward and I'm starting to notice two things; she makes that terrible blank facial expression and it also seems like she's trying to arch her back while dancing? I don't know how to explain it well but it almost seems like she's pushing her butt out/back and her ribs foward and it makes the dance look so stiff, perhaps because she's focused on how her body looks (or just because her posture is naturally like that..?)

Posted

and yet she'll slut shame other girls :///// 

Posted

lmao "white girls come to Korea only for K-dick , I'm not like other girls they're all sluts yadda yadda"

Posted

phuongha96 doesn't look like Joanne IMO & the biggest difference is Phuong looks happy in all her social media posts. Joanne seems like she needs the validation via IG so posting comments like that with her bodyshot uploads will definitely get the a response. :alpacabored:

Surprised she posted this one of her friend visiting from TX. Surely he's not up to her standards, but makes her seem like she still has a soul since she goes out on field trips with average guys like this.

Posted

Seems like she's back in the States to do her annual visa hopping?? Her latest pics on Insta are so attention seeking I can't even.. (a bra pic rly??) Please stay in Dallas and don't come back ty.

Posted

LOL have yall seen this? Props to her for being so confident. Idk what make her thought this video looks good, all my focus went to her big head. Idk why she insist to keep staring at the camera it made her look so awkward because her body is all over the place but her face just there ? Staring? Her movement is so awkward as well she looks like hyperactive chihuahua trying to dance but no flexibility and dance skill? Lmao 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqqenuAaEV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1f5m5aztxm39l

Posted

LOL have yall seen this? Props to her for being so confident. Idk what make her thought this video looks good, all my focus went to her big head. Idk why she insist to keep staring at the camera it made her look so awkward because her body is all over the place but her face just there ? Staring? Her movement is so awkward as well she looks like hyperactive chihuahua trying to dance but no flexibility and dance skill? Lmao 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqqenuAaEV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1f5m5aztxm39l

I hate the way she dances. Not every moves needs to be exaggerated like it's a powerful move. Just relax your body Joanne and stop arching your back. I'm so scared that its gonna break someday. 

Posted

I hate the way she dances. Not every moves needs to be exaggerated like it's a powerful move. Just relax your body Joanne and stop arching your back. I'm so scared that its gonna break someday. 

I think what bothers me the most is that her head moves like a chicken head - not at all. Like her neck is super stiff? Maybe it's because she keeps staring at herself on the screen, but not moving her head just makes her looks stiff and creepy.

Posted

She is SO focused on looking right into the camera that its uncanny and terrifying. When you see dancers - Any dancer - dance, they are never always staring straight front. For example for moves where her body's sideways she could just... look in that direction but no, shes just staring into our souls