• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

facebook joanneneko/smallicecoffee

1032 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

HM HM HM......

00C4A482-77FC-41C4-811B-A791F2B4A64D.png

we love a queen with double standards! we love a queen who shames other girls for sleeping around with exclusively korean males but within that same breath goes out and does the same!!!!!!

Edited by milkytea

Posted (edited)

We’re gonna run out of naive korean oppars for Joanne to date

Edited by lilico

Posted

I know this is old, but her dancing is so bad, I'm in fucking tears from laughing so hard. That move at 3:05 took my ass out. 

Posted

we love a queen with double standards! we love a queen who shames other girls for sleeping around with exclusively korean males but within that same breath goes out and does the same!!!!!!

Lol she and Brianna (Morena in Japan) are like long lost sisters. They're both faux-woke goblins from the States who decided to impose their holier-than-thou attitude on an East-Asian country; they keep putting down women and claiming men ain't shit... Until they attach themselves to the first fuckboi who comes around, seeking validation through what they think is some magical ~~OppaR/Senpaiii~~ dick.

*sigh*

At least Joanne isn't a molester.

Posted

she didn’t have big bosom on her last picture. Suddenly she does. Is it a push up bra, they look a lot bigger.

2B86E6B7-2955-4A78-8968-0354AE300BA5.jpeg

Posted

she didn’t have big bosom on her last picture. Suddenly she does. Is it a push up bra, they look a lot bigger.

Sunmi doesn't deserve this ugh

Posted

LOOOOOOL this is so embarrassing. her boobs are too stiff when she moves because it’s either extremely stuffed or extremely padded. it’s not too hard to find bras that turn A cups to DD cups nowadays. let’s not forget the joanne from earlier this year:

D4005AFC-A217-4D27-8288-F4CBE3AA7980.thu

Posted

At certain moments you can see  the gap between the bra and where her actual boobs are. She should spend more time trying to embrace her tiny boobs and less time bitching about other girls.

Posted

6DD0A52E-CBF0-459B-8986-85968FECB0A6.thu

2ACCD884-63BE-43AE-9178-D5834BA111CB.thu

3A824EF1-8D87-48D4-86C7-D9600CA79382.thu

2AC051E5-2C96-4F2D-A998-36E11DF103A2.thu

I get that it's annoying but why not just block him? or straight up tell him that you're not interested in talking to him? I just feel like it's really unecessary to tag him while shaming him for basically getting annoyed (or "attacking", as Joanne puts it) at the fact that she was ignoring him. If they were actually friends for a long time, she's only making herself look bad with this post. And why do I have a suspicion that she might have omitted certain parts of the conversation to make him look worse?

Posted

I get that it's annoying but why not just block him? or straight up tell him that you're not interested in talking to him? I just feel like it's really unecessary to tag him while shaming him for basically getting annoyed (or "attacking", as Joanne puts it) at the fact that she was ignoring him. If they were actually friends for a long time, she's only making herself look bad with this post. And why do I have a suspicion that she might have omitted certain parts of the conversation to make him look worse?

she say he needs to grow up but she doing the same thing by exposing to the public

Posted

It’s always the world against Joanne. But ia, if they were actually friends for years and Joanne ghosted him then she looks like an asshole.

Posted

Its really unclassy to air your dirty laundry like that but again, Joanne has to make herself look the victim. Tagging him in a post and posting the SS is a douche move imo.

Posted

Its really unclassy to air your dirty laundry like that but again, Joanne has to make herself look the victim. Tagging him in a post and posting the SS is a douche move imo.

Reading her post after the screenshots really grinded my gears lmao. Ghosting a former friend + saying that you “graced” him with a message and making a snarky comment about how he wants friends? She really is miserable.

I have no idea if her ex friend is Korean or not, but if they are then this is extra gross