• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

facebook joanneneko/smallicecoffee

1032 posts in this topic

Posted

Coming out my long PULL slumber to post this comment.

It's extremely sad that you are using men(oppars!!11) you've supposedly ~made out~ with in order to validate yourself. Okay you kissed some trainee wow!! Congratulations, you're the queen of Korea just because you hooked up with some guy in an overpriced Gangnam club, you got us all, we're just big old koreaboos who are eternally jealous because we never got to kiss some totally gwiyeomi oppar!

If you want to make bold and ludicrous statements online, always be prepared for backlash. Like you said this is the internet, criticism will always follow you if you do shady things and all you're doing by posting in this thread is digging your own grave deeper. People are always going to discuss you online if you put yourself in the public eye so don't come whining on this forum thread, if you had a real problem with it you would have taken it to the admins already instead of coming here seeking attention further

Posted (edited)

Edited by bok joo

Posted

If anything she was deliberately trying to revive the thread, the superiority complex is strong with this one. 

Posted (edited)

She keeps using the "You're just a jealous kpop fan" card but I don't know shit about kpop; @joanne what about that.. or is it too painful your arrogance and lies (because that's what they are, stop trying to "but I work at a club" bullshit excuse for all these oppas that are apparently all over you, they're not) can't really affect the jealous kboo I am not lol

And no not that "one girl" bitch, there were plenty of Koreans whose comments you deleted over the years on your ig, but you're too busy making up stories you probably forgot that lol. Either way, a Korean girl who calls you on your xenophobic foreigner ass should be enough for you to calm down. The fact someone went out of their way to politely write you a message (regardless of it being public, your fucking page is public lol) and you ended up being butthurt says enough? Don't pretend you know all the people that comment on your fb lol, but no matter how polite the message it is, if it isn't a hot oppa or someone praising your mediocrity it isn't good enough for princess Joanne right? How even did you understand lmao do you lock up oppas in your closet to translate this shit because your Korean is still basic as fuck despite having lived there for so long. 

Edited by saltycookie

Posted

I don't believe she actually obtained a proper visa. She left Korea again and I think it's been three months since her last visa run. You already know that if she could stay in Korea permanently she would never leave just to go back to the "god forsaken country" aka 'Murcia. 

Posted

I don't believe she actually obtained a proper visa. She left Korea again and I think it's been three months since her last visa run. You already know that if she could stay in Korea permanently she would never leave just to go back to the "god forsaken country" aka 'Murcia. 

Hope she gets caught lmao. That could mean getting blacklisted.. and that means no entering Korea ever again.. no stranger oppas swooning over her.. ever again lmao

Posted

Hope she gets caught lmao. That could mean getting blacklisted.. and that means no entering Korea ever again.. no stranger oppas swooning over her.. ever again lmao

Lmao "proper visa". So a regular tourist visa hm? I hope she gets caught too. Besides, going back and forth isn't ideal, like what are her plans? She can't do that forever. 🙄

Posted

She "switched visas" ah yes, the old Korean visa switcheroo. :alpacawink: No doubt that a Korean travel agency felt confident to sponsor an illegal foreign worker! Or did someone get wifed up by one of her famous K-Pop oppas? :alpacalove: Wow, how unbelievable!! Congrats on your very legal working status, Miss Neko!

Please don't wish her to come back, guys. Dallas doesn't want her.

Posted (edited)

@joanneneko i c u 

Edited by lol

Posted (edited)

Well maybe she went back America to get some official papers to sponsor her new visa but the travel agency stuff is a little sketchy.

They usually hire people who are at least fluent in 3 languages and I don't really think its her case. Also every company who does sponsoring has to prove why they won't be employing a Korean person instead of a foreigner...so if her only advantage is to speak English, I don't see their point.

In addition all visa requests (even with as solid sponsor behind) are rejected automatically by immigration if the person has no bachelor's degree. So many of my friends had to go back their country because of that. There is barely no exception.

Edited by prism

Posted

LOL Joanne just keeps on proving she's a pathological liar. :hoplz:

I have no grudge against her illegal status in Korea, plenty of people work there illegally...it is WRONG though don't get me wrong. However what I do have a problem with is how she painted herself as a victim not knowing why immigration was suspicious of her etc. etc.

It's her endless strings of lies land her constant holier than thou attitude that I have a problem with. 

She makes up lies to seem innocent and uses said lies as counterarguments, etc.

"YES I lied in ONE comment thread about being part Korean because another commenter was making derogatory remarks when she herself was not even of Asian descent. Was it wrong? Probably. I should have been more honest but this IS the internet you know."

Once a liar, always a liar. I honestly don't believe she got a proper visa lmao, just making up shit so people will get off her back. Classic Joanne. 

Posted

After rereading Joanne's initial post on here, one thing that keeps bugging me is that she claims she was scammed by a teaching agency. Personally, from all my research on teaching over in Korea and knowing several people that teach over there (both in hagwons and in public school) that sounds...very odd. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of stories of hagwons scamming people out of pay and stuff, AFTER the teachers have arrived in Korea. But I have never heard of an agency scamming people out of an actual job, like she claims. Even if that were the case, she should have been able to show her signed contract (they sign BEFORE coming to the states) to the Korean labor board and would have been able to score another teaching job very easily.

IDK guys that was just annoying me lol

Posted

I could get "scammed" out of job too if an org discovered I didn't have the qualifications to teach. 

I know a lot of us are young and still have to figure life out but isn't she at least a little bit concerned about visas and long terms goals? This current lifestyle is hardly sustainable.

Posted

LOL Joanne just keeps on proving she's a pathological liar. :hoplz:

I have no grudge against her illegal status in Korea, plenty of people work there illegally...it is WRONG though don't get me wrong. However what I do have a problem with is how she painted herself as a victim not knowing why immigration was suspicious of her etc. etc.

It's her endless strings of lies land her constant holier than thou attitude that I have a problem with. 

She makes up lies to seem innocent and uses said lies as counterarguments, etc.

"YES I lied in ONE comment thread about being part Korean because another commenter was making derogatory remarks when she herself was not even of Asian descent. Was it wrong? Probably. I should have been more honest but this IS the internet you know."

Once a liar, always a liar. I honestly don't believe she got a proper visa lmao, just making up shit so people will get off her back. Classic Joanne. 

See this is my problem. I'm secretly rooting for her to stop all this nonsense and move on with her life like an adult (what can i say, im a softie inside)....

But like, the claiming to be part Korean thing was RECENT. within the past few months. and to say it was "probably" wrong is annoying--it is OBVIOUSLY wrong to say you are a race that you are not. especially if youre doing so only in order to win a conversation. And it wasn't even necessary! She could have just said, "As someone who is mixed," or, "As someone who is part Vietnamese..." Saying you're Korean when you're not, whether it's to look cool or win an argument/discussion or to get more likes on instagram, is just not okay. 

If she wants to stop acting the way she did when she was fifteen, then STOP. Is it really that hard to just be honest about who you are? Or at the very least to not out and out LIE about who you are? She can say she's changing all she wants, but the proof just isn't there. Everything just points to her doing the same old BS, while claiming that she's different (and i have my own doubts about the visa...but who knows maybe she got lucky??)

Jo Anne, if you're still lurking: prove me wrong and prove everyone on here wrong and change into a mature, hard-working adult. But start doing it by being a better person, not by mocking or shitting on people who call you out on stuff that is clearly not okay. 

Posted

Why does she always need to stress that she's only part Vietnamese? Does she even have ties to the culture she claims? Or is it just simply for the 'exotic' factor when no one would've guessed otherwise if she didn't put it in her bio everywhere? lmao