• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

facebook joanneneko/smallicecoffee

998 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Info: 

• transethnic koreaboo princess
  • vietnamese-american that claims to be korean, chinese, japanese, french, "european", or "caucasian" whenever it benefits her
  • cries about being bullied for looking half french even though her ass looks 1000% asian
  • talks shit on koreaboos even though she is one
  • moved from the us to south korea to become a bartender/chase oppas, is currently abusing her tourist visa

Image result for joanne prettyuglylittleliar

Screenshot.png.fccb92316451fd7e694f4899f

joanne.thumb.png.c013dc7a4a149f1a62fa4cf

bitch_no.thumb.png.dcedfa8770b311fe7d167

Screen_Shot_2017-03-13_at_2.45.24_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-03-13_at_3.24.03_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2017-03-12_at_10.24.52_AM.th

https://www.instagram.com/minuit.1995/

https://www.facebook.com/JoanneforthaNguyen

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoannegoesRAWR/videos

Edited by lilico

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

I just checked out her Instagram and lmao with the way she goes about everything, I expected her to have more followers. It seems like her head is super far up her own ass and she has a superiority complex. 

Also, how the heck is she trying to claim being mixed w European/white? I don't see any trace of Caucasian features on her. She just looks full Asian (as for her claims of being part-not Viet, it also seems pretty far fetched.) 

Posted

Ugh, this girl is such a hypocrite, seriously. 

Let me just say something that bugs the hell out of me. Someone posted on the Gen KBoo thread saying that the worst kinds of Kboos/Weeboos are ASIAN Kboos/Weeboos. And I have to say, it's people like her who gives us a bad name. I'm Southeast Asian, and never have I ever thought I am better or more superior than the OTHER fans of Korean/Japanese pop culture simply because I'm Asian. 

This girl, Joanne, does not have the right to speak on the behalf of Koreans and Japanese about these kinds of issues if she isn't one. I mean,  yeah, I understand. It gets gross and annoying as hell when people "stereotype an ENTIRE NATION and race of people." I totally get that. But she's acting like she can call out these people when she is doing the exact same thing! I understand that she is trying to get people to realize how problematic such stereotypes are, but she is not the right person to be educating these "weebs". 

Anyways, sorry for the rant. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by macaronpie

Posted

"Fifteen years young" but she still calls herself an adult? Am I missing something?

This kid needs to calm down. She says some dumb shit. That rant about women for instance. "The closest you got to reading literature was 50 Shades of Grey" Oh yeah? Is reading the key to a man's heart? If I tell men that I've read The Great Gatsby and Huckleberry Finn, are they going to fight to the death for me???

It's a screenshot of her old tumblr(?). She's 20 or something.

Posted

she's so delulu lol lost in her koreaz land 

Posted

Oh thanks for making a topic about her, she's getting messier and messier and half of general kboo thread was half about her lmao so this needed to be done. 

She's such a hypocrite. In the same facebook group where she commented that she's a person of 'korean descend' she before commented saying she's not even a tiny little bit korean lmao. Can't even be consistent with her lies

Posted

Why does it sound like she's humble bragging whenever she talks about being propositioned?

IMG_8278.PNG

Posted

The girl used Google translate for her dopey inspo quote. :P

Posted

Why does it sound like she's humble bragging whenever she talks about being propositioned?

IMG_8278.PNG

half of the story just sounds fake or over exaggerated to make it seem like everyone knows her and/or wants her. Especially the fact that he is "insta famous" and "came out of nowhere"

Posted

half of the story just sounds fake or over exaggerated to make it seem like everyone knows her and/or wants her. Especially the fact that he is "insta famous" and "came out of nowhere"

A hot sexy model oppa materialized out of thin air because he wanted to bang me so bad!