• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by LittleLoveLife

Posted

Could you please add a bit more info? Like why you chose to write about this person ? Plus, you joined this forum 4 minutes ago just to make a post (a very uninteresting one, might I add) about a girl who barely has 700 followers on instagram? I say this is a self post 😂

Posted

Nothing about this person screams "Online Personality" 

Posted (edited)

You don't even have a 1000 followers, honey. You're not gonna get more from posting here. Aside from that, posing under a "receiving department" sign of a DIY market with a Tumblrina ~thoughtful~ quote isn't exactly working... In general you might want to choose other captions for your photos because they don't seem to make sense related to the photos at all... :alpacaworry: Und vielleicht lässt du lieber den Standort-Tag weg, für Mädels in deinem Alter und ganz allgemein ist es absolut nicht sicher, wenn jeder weiß wo man wohnt... :alpacadone:

What did you even expect of posting yourself when you already took your own post down? People still have your link in their browser history now, they could easily repost it or worse if this was a malicious page (and there are lurkers without accounts too). I hope you learn something from that.

Edit: You didn't even remove the link!! It's still linking to your IG account, girl.

Edited by Qualle

Posted

wtf. is this a self-post? @Nyx

Posted

oh gurl please are you dumb? 600 followers? 

you won't get more followers posting your instagram here. 

Posted

Since this self-post is from a german I can at least properly express my feelings regarding this thread: Ich fremdschäme mich jedesmal so sehr. Dass dir das nicht peinlich ist?? :alpacadone:

Posted

I saw the likes and the comment section,she barely have 100 likes. Damn it smell like you buy followers too. 

Pro good life tip, social media and pseudo fame are not going to make you happy. It will consume you cause you dream of being famous and all like a fucking drug. And instead of being social and all you will cage yourself in your desire of likes. 

it's just a few people who can earn and enjoy their life with only social media compare to all the people in this world. 

I would rater be anonymous to the world but the world will show me everything it have to give me. Travel, culture, country, fun and I will love it even more cause I work my ass to have it. 

Damn this generation gonna be so fucked up in few years...so happy to had my preteen in the 90's and my teen in the 00'.