• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

DaddyOFive

295 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_0223.thumb.PNG.7b499d99ffc5992b31aff

dude the fuck ??? :beardo:

More like abusive father fighting till the bitter end for his paycheck. He doesn't give two shits about his children. Not as children anymore. They're just sweet little cash cows to him, nothing more.

Posted

Everyone here said it better than I could about this situation. I think these parents are more than just snowflakes tbh, and maybe they're more deserving in the little snowflake section with the attitude. And if this blows bigger, they could have their own subforum too.

Posted

idk if my youtube is glitching or what but looks like all their videos are gone. good riddance!!!

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 10.14.15 PM.png

Posted

idk if my youtube is glitching or what but looks like all their videos are gone. good riddance!!!

Not a glitch, just them covering their asses. Atleast video evidence is still around in others videos and ofcourse people would've downloaded them too.

I think they'll be back in a different form after the heat dies down making more innocent seeming videos hiding outright videoed abuse. They've gotten a taste from living off their kids so I can't see them giving up on it for good.

Posted

I know I'm being hopeful, but maybe the channel is down because they're being investigated. Corporal punishment is legal but Cody receives a great deal more trauma than just the standard spanking that Americans are typically okay with.

Posted

Kinda sucks that they made their videos private, at first I thought that they wouldn't be able to be held accountable. But good thing that this is the internet and that people download and screenshot and reupload everything :harharplz:

Posted

What I find interesting is how they got to keep their ads up ontheir videos and yet other youtubers lost it over the tiniest of things... Youtube needs to sort out their priorities 

Posted (edited)

What I find interesting is how they got to keep their ads up ontheir videos and yet other youtubers lost it over the tiniest of things... Youtube needs to sort out their priorities 

You make such a good point I would up vote you if I could

Plus how they kept their ads on their videos so they can continue making dirty money off of them REALLY shows how sorry they are... they really learned their lesson! /sarcasm

Edited by HoneyLuv

Posted

Youtube doesn't care about ridding their website of child abuse they care about the money they get from their content creators :alpacasad: There is no doubt that the channel would have had major complaints from people even before this whole thing blew up.

Posted

*currently on page 2. and watching philip's video...

FFS. i'm speechless... please please i hope this is fake. poor kid... i mean even if its fake, i feel for the kid... 

Posted

I keep checking their sociablade and they really keep getting more subscribers. Not as much as before but that doesn't change the fact that people want to follow them. Even after all of this. I would love to think it's actually people who are worried and want to keep up and not people who are actually supporting them but I doubt it

Posted

I keep checking their sociablade and they really keep getting more subscribers. Not as much as before but that doesn't change the fact that people want to follow them. Even after all of this. I would love to think it's actually people who are worried and want to keep up and not people who are actually supporting them but I doubt it

After all the shit that they're getting because of the moronic things they did, they should be watched by people who are genuinely concerned just to see what other crap they'll put out after this. I really don't want to think that most of his subscribers actually support him because it's sad to think that there's more people like him who think his content is enjoyable to watch. It REALLY isn't. You have to be sick in the head to think that what they do is OK for the kids, especially Cody and Emma since they don't even get to be with their real mom.

Posted (edited)

I would love to think it's actually people who are worried and want to keep up and not people who are actually supporting them but I doubt it

I am feeling a bit more positive on this. Three groups of people:

Group 1: Genuine concerned people waiting for updates on the childrens state.

Group 2: People who are not fans and don't care for the kids but are enjoying the drama.

Group 3: New fans of DaddyOFive.

Edited by Iggybee

Posted

After all the shit that they're getting because of the moronic things they did, they should be watched by people who are genuinely concerned just to see what other crap they'll put out after this. I really don't want to think that most of his subscribers actually support him because it's sad to think that there's more people like him who think his content is enjoyable to watch. It REALLY isn't. You have to be sick in the head to think that what they do is OK for the kids, especially Cody and Emma since they don't even get to be with their real mom.

The fact that they already have that amount of subscribers shows that people do actually enjoy the content. You have to be blind to not see the abuse before this drama started and was actually pointed out by others. Or you have to think that's fun to watch. Which is sickening. And if any of their subscribers actually thought that what they did was wrong it would've come to light sooner. It's a scary thought that many people liked and saw nothing wrong with their "pranks" and overall behaviour