• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

DaddyOFive

333 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pyrocynical talked about this a while ago and I'm glad PhillyD has brought more attention to it.

To me, the one kid saying "At least you don't hit us" was probably one of the most worrying aspects in all the videos. It was also shocking seeing them both call Cody crazy and single him out for that Disney trip. The fact that they're calling their kid crazy and revealing personal details, on camera and uploading it for millions to see, is just as abusive as any shove, punch or kick to that kid is. They're opening him up to be bullied by classmates who could see this, and publicly shaming him in front of millions.

The parents have probably convinced them that they have it good just because they get cool stuff out of it. It's manipulative and gross and in the end it's obvious the parents are just brainwashing the kids into thinking this is all okay so they can keep raking in the cash. All these kids are pretty young and have grown up thinking all of this is normal, so they themselves probably don't even realize they're in an abusive situation. Even if the kids spoke on their own, they'd probably still deny the abuse. 

Sorry for the long post, I feel really strongly about this as I've seen awful situations like it in real life. I really hope those sick parents get some kind of punishment for what they're doing to their kids.

Edited by mahoushojo

Posted

This guy says "acquisitions" instead of "accusations", no way is he smart enough to even think that you can fake a prank.

It's so obvious that he's lying about the poop incident. Firstly, he got mixed up with the lie and said that he was the one who said Cody put poop everywhere when it was actually his wife who brought it up. He reveals a specific detail about Cody "smearing" his faeces, which makes me think that it did indeed happen and he clearly remembers the incident. He also says that actually he didn't poop everywhere, it was the the toilet clogging up because of the five kids... well in that case, if it was indeed all of the kids who caused the toilet to clog, why did only Cody have to stay home and not go Disney land? Honestly, the most stupid parents I've seen, they're pulling lies of out their asses to cover what they did.

At this point I feel sorry for all of the kids, they're all at home while their parents are no doubt angry and emotional because of the whole controversy. I can imagine them all bullying Cody more because they think it's his fault for "acting" like he did in the videos. :(

Posted

Sorry for the long post, I feel really strongly about this as I've seen awful situations like it in real life. I really hope those sick parents get some kind of punishment for what they're doing to their kids.

Don't worry about it, I think everyone has been shaken up with this happening especially the fact that this was allowed by Youtube for so long and it's been a few days with no confirmation whether an investigation has been triggered. The "atleast you don't hit us" is ridiculous anyway because in videos there is clear footage of the dad punching cody, pushing him into a set of drawers etc. Regarding whether or not they know it's abuse, alternatively the kids could to be either covering for their parents for whatever reasons (bribed, threatened, feeling at fault) or they are being coached to stick up for them IMO.

It's so obvious that he's lying about the poop incident.

I agree so much. He's so desperate to make it look like he was saving Cody some embarrassment (Sure because Cody (maybe) clogging a toilet is so much worse than smearing faeces over the walls) Great move DaddyOFive you just saved shaming Cody on the internet!

Posted

IMG_0223.thumb.PNG.7b499d99ffc5992b31aff

dude the fuck ??? :beardo:

Posted (edited)

I'm still reading this thread so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but Cody and their daughter are the ones who are picked on the most. In Phil's video at the 6:11 mark, the daughter says something along the lines of "you only pick on me and cody!".

Someone in the comments section mentioned that Cody and the daughter are not DaddyOFive's biological children.

EDIT: Cody and the daughter are his biological children. A woman has come forward claiming to be their biological mother and stated that her children were wrongfully taken away from her. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg)

That's just really messed up and disgusting. Some people should not breed at all. Poor Cody probably has some serious psychological issues.

It was extremely hard for me to watch the video that I had to skip parts of it. Plus it's only a snippet of their lives, I fear what truly goes on behind closed doors. 

Pyrocynical talked about this a while ago and I'm glad PhillyD has brought more attention to it.

To me, the one kid saying "At least you don't hit us" was probably one of the most worrying aspects in all the videos. It was also shocking seeing them both call Cody crazy and single him out for that Disney trip. The fact that they're calling their kid crazy and revealing personal details, on camera and uploading it for millions to see, is just as abusive as any shove, punch or kick to that kid is. They're opening him up to be bullied by classmates who could see this, and publicly shaming him in front of millions.

The parents have probably convinced them that they have it good just because they get cool stuff out of it. It's manipulative and gross and in the end it's obvious the parents are just brainwashing the kids into thinking this is all okay so they can keep raking in the cash. All these kids are pretty young and have grown up thinking all of this is normal, so they themselves probably don't even realize they're in an abusive situation. Even if the kids spoke on their own, they'd probably still deny the abuse. 

That kid who said "at least you don't hit us like most parents" is also worrying because the children grew up to believe that most parents hit their children so they think that their own parents aren't abusive bc they don't hit them. Abused children often do not know what abuse is like. Not to mention when the parents asked if their children are traumatized, one child said that he doesn't even know what that word means. 

Edited by mizuhara90
edit

Posted (edited)

Edited by macaronpie

Posted

Someone in the comments section mentioned that Cody and the daughter are not DaddyOFive's biological children.

Cody and Emma are from his previous relationship (marriage, w/e).

At least, that's what I gather from all the Rose talk.

Posted

My mistake! I'm watching Phil's newest video right now and just realized this lol

but yeah they're from his previous relationship; Cody's biological mom has recently came forward and told her story of how her children were wrongfully taken away from her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg

Posted (edited)

yes, rose is their biological mother who lost custody because his current wife (participatng bitch) forged documents giving them custody. As well as speculation of rigging the court in their favor. We've established that they can't get CPS in Maryland because of corporal punishment laws, but forging legal documents IS a federal offense, so is it possible rose could still sue and get custody with a good lawyer?

Edited by Axlotl

Posted

This man and woman are so sick. I kept putting off actually watching any of the videos because I knew it would upset me. It's just sad people like this slip through the cracks and get away with it. I don't understand how they even have fans/followers either. How do people enjoy watching an innocent suffer?

And their whole apology was bogus. If you were "sorry" and "loving parents" you would have NEVER done that shit to begin with. Period. Also I just want to slap the couple for their arrogance and stupidity. "We're in danger! Someone tried to run us off the road!" o.m.g. Seriooouuusly!? Who in their right mind blames something like that on another youtuber. He had nothing to do with it. Plus I don't even buy that story for one minute...but lets say that is true and did happen...did they ever consider it was a random person who can't drive or was possibly intoxicated..or hell maybe they have bad road rage? Or maybe just maybe..you can't drive???? :rageplz:

Posted

I feel bad for the kids, especially Cody and the little girl that was slapped. Someone in the comments in Phil's last video said that the couple is the definition of white trash-and as someone who grew up in rural midwest I can /CONFIRM/ that they are white trash. And, they are the worst kind of white trash because they look nice on the outside and can provide their kids with things but they treat their kids like shit with their dumb, white trashy ways.

They're only sorry because people put two and two together and got four. I hope they get their kids taken away.

Posted

I hope people get those kids out of there. Period. There is no reason for these people to keep having these kids

Posted

Youtubers only show the parts of their lives that they want to show, it's scary to think what happens when the cameras are off. And I'm glad so many youtubers are doing a video on it, even if they are just hopping on the bandwagon at least it brings attention to the family and the abuse.

Posted

I really hope this isn't a case where attention dies down after a while. I really want these kids to get help and these abusers to be punished. I don't want this to be some viral thing that people forget about. I want to see this come to an end.

Posted

There is an Inside Edition article written about it. The father told them that the videos were all fake and the acting may have been "over exaggerated". These people are sick. I really hope the authorities follow up.