• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

DaddyOFive

295 posts in this topic

Posted

When are these assholes gonna be put in jail? When rose came to get the kids douchedaddy refused to let the emma and cody take their medication with them. They are sociopaths.

I heard that during an interview with their mom, they said that the dad said she never wanted them. Does any one know how long can rose hall have her kid for? 

Posted (edited)

They have just been shown on news here in Ukraine. At first I thought it was going to be about some pedos and wanted to change the channel because the reporter said "a family in the USA was making money off torturing their children on videos" but then I look at the TV screen and it's these people. 

Edited by papercrane

Posted

I know that it's been a while, but the biological mom of Cody and Emma, Rose (I think that's her first name, I forgot the surname, sorry), got back custody of them.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Also, Mike, Heather (correct me if that's not his wife's name), quit it with the crocodile tears. You are not sorry for what you did; you're sorry that you got caught. You have an Encyclopedia Dramatica page done on you, you got doxxed by KiwiFarms, you possibly have the police after you, as well. People who are bigger than children and abuse them for money and fame are disgusting, heartless monsters. You deserve these bad things happening to you because, guess what? It's called KARMA and CONSEQUENCE of what you've done.

Also, Heather, or should I say, Abusive Whale, don't ever get any more kids. You're not capable of raising them properly.

Posted

I know that it's been a while, but the biological mom of Cody and Emma, Rose (I think that's her first name, I forgot the surname, sorry), got back custody of them.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Also, Mike, Heather (correct me if that's not his wife's name), quit it with the crocodile tears. You are not sorry for what you did; you're sorry that you got caught. You have an Encyclopedia Dramatica page done on you, you got doxxed by KiwiFarms, you possibly have the police after you, as well. People who are bigger than children and abuse them for money and fame are disgusting, heartless monsters. You deserve these bad things happening to you because, guess what? It's called KARMA and CONSEQUENCE of what you've done.

Also, Heather, or should I say, Abusive Whale, don't ever get any more kids. You're not capable of raising them properly.

Though we have a Gag Order on this case I hope we get an update soon

Posted

the mother in the video looks so stiff and uncomfortable... this topic has been extremely hot button and important. i care about safe children and i hate people like daddyofive who abuses them and basically extorted them for literally everything and the kids, the victims, got 1% of everything. its god awful. 

Posted

DaddyOFive updated about going to family therapy. (The whole "I'm sorry we made a mistake and we're trying to better ourselves" act is bull IMO) He also plugged a Facebook fan group on his twitter, something tells me there wont be any new members joining regardless of his attempts xD

Posted

Posted

The Bitch is Back!!!

God all she does is Talk about her looks and doesnt apologize for shit that she did to her Stepkids.

Posted

The Bitch is Back!!!

God all she does is Talk about her looks and doesnt apologize for shit that she did to her Stepkids.

The way she keeps referring to the biological mom without actually naming her.  Yeah, "opportunists".  She can't stand those kids not being under psychological grip.  

Why they might be happy?  

Posted

You have an Encyclopedia Dramatica page done on you, you got doxxed by KiwiFarms, you possibly have the police after you, as well. People who are bigger than children and abuse them for money and fame are disgusting, heartless monsters. You deserve these bad things happening to you because, guess what? It's called KARMA and CONSEQUENCE of what you've done.

Lol I just read the Encyclopedia thing. Whoever wrote it is a genius lol