• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

DaddyOFive

333 posts in this topic

Posted

You know what really bothers me about all of this? If the father and step mother actually cared about the harm they were doing to their children they would of completely stopped ALL of this (the mental/verbal/physical abuse and the videos exploiting their children), but INSTEAD decides to say "We'll change the way we do our pranks" or something like that. REALLY?? I find that so hard to believe. It's scary to even think about what they do when the camera is off. It's probably way worse. It would be best if they left the kids alone, or even better, became separated from all of them because those "parents" don't even deserve to be called parents. It's just sad and ridiculous.

Posted

It makes me sad that the drama around this is dying on YT. This should not lose awareness

Posted

That second "apology" was such a joke. So scripted.

Posted

Do you think that they will actually continue "pranks" on video ever again? With what following? They could just vlog like Shaytards did/do? No one should want to see children disappointed, confused, made to feel less-than/stupid, or mistreated.... then again that family seemed to have a HUGE following and so much so that saying, "It was all fake" made them feel like they were letting these sickos down... I say sickos because getting enjoyment from child abuse is sick! So, if it was all fake and they didn't want the masses to know it was fake then they are pandering to child abusers or people who like to see children suffering... just disgusting people in general I guess.

Posted

Do you think that they will actually continue "pranks" on video ever again? With what following? They could just vlog like Shaytards did/do? No one should want to see children disappointed, confused, made to feel less-than/stupid, or mistreated.... then again that family seemed to have a HUGE following and so much so that saying, "It was all fake" made them feel like they were letting these sickos down... I say sickos because getting enjoyment from child abuse is sick! So, if it was all fake and they didn't want the masses to know it was fake then they are pandering to child abusers or people who like to see children suffering... just disgusting people in general I guess.

There's no way the children's reactions are "fake". This all looks too real to be labeled as fake. I don't understand how somebody could believe these parents. There's a video of Cody flinching at his dad as if he was getting ready to get hit. If anybody had a childhood that involved getting beat if they did something bad, this is a perfect example because that's EXACTLY what it's like. It's sick parents catering to sick subscribers.

Posted

I Hope they never Do videos again and they get their kids taken from them. Because the fact that it went on this long and Maryland did nothing about it is shocking and saddening. My brothers loved their videos i told them it was wrong but they didnt listen to me and they told me that it was fake-When those Dicks tried to pass them off as fake- I told them Fake or Not  They shouldnt have done this period

Posted

There's no way the children's reactions are "fake". This all looks too real to be labeled as fake. I don't understand how somebody could believe these parents. There's a video of Cody flinching at his dad as if he was getting ready to get hit. If anybody had a childhood that involved getting beat if they did something bad, this is a perfect example because that's EXACTLY what it's like. It's sick parents catering to sick subscribers.

Agreed. The chances of these folks having not one, not two but FIVE brilliant child actors in their family is a million to one. And they'd have to be the BEST actors you've ever seen. Better than most adults. In the video, I think it's the "slap your siblings as a game" one, Pissbrain-Dad tells one of the sons to slap the daughter, which he does. She starts crying, and IMMEDIATELY Pissbrain is YELLING at his kid for slapping her. You can SEE the fear and mental math happening in his eyes. "You told me to. I'm sorry! Am I going to be hit next? Am I the new Cody???" Cody is receiving the brunt of it right now, but every one of those kids seems aware that they could be next.

And of course they say they're not being abused. It's entirely possible they THINK they're not, in all truth. But they're children. They've been indoctrinated to think their life style is normal, and they're not in a position, developmentally, to be able to say that they're not. It's so cult-ish and sad.

Posted

I don't know if anyone has already posted this here. But I'm glad it's not off youtube.

Posted

Something that has really bothered me is that they have a "punishment board" up at home, but there's only Cody and Emmas name on the list.. :alpacaworry: 

You can see it and hear the dad talk about it here (around 6.10):

Posted

I never really heard of this family until the whole controversy arose. I never really got into prank channels at all because I always found them unethical and cruel. And to then involve your own kids into the pranks is a new low. I've seen a few clips of how they've shouted at and treated Cody just gives me flashbacks to when I was a kid. I was always well behaved but I always felt like I had to walk on eggshells around my Dad. He was an alcoholic (I don't know whether he still is because I haven't spoken to him in years), and he would always be in a mood and if I ever did anything to trigger him he would act just like the father in these videos! Just shouting at the top of his lungs and calling me stupid and made me feel so low! He was never physically bad to me, apart from smacking my bum when I was naughty, but he would lock me in my room and refuse to let me out to go to the toilet which was so scary to go through. I feel for these kids! It makes my blood boil seeing how these parents think it's acceptable to treat their children like this!!

The apologies only come out because they finally got caught out! You have to realize they've filmed these videos and they would have watched these clips when they edited them! They saw how heartbroken their kids are so they know what they're doing!

Posted

I don't think the drama is dying down anytime soon, there's still plenty of other YouTubers calling him out and 22words posted an article on Facebook about the family. I imagine if people share this enough that it will pick up enough steam for bigger news sites. It's a small step, but this is a huge deal.

Posted

They are removing videos criticizing DaddyOFive The PR COmpany is. I dont know why they would be doing this unless they dont want people criticizing the Parents and to try and Control the Narrative

Something that has really bothered me is that they have a "punishment board" up at home, but there's only Cody and Emmas name on the list.. :alpacaworry: 

You can see it and hear the dad talk about it here (around 6.10):

Which just further proves that those particular kids are being Singled Out harrassed and bullied, That they are targeted for abuse

Posted

... Really! Like-- content strikes? Because that could get them in to a whole MESS of legal trouble, and open them up to litigation outside of Child Protections. That's censorship, and KIND OF REALLY ILLEGAL, depending on how they're gong about it. Someone could take them to court, and make all this a legal issue, AROUND the blockade of Maryland's stupid statues.

Posted

... Really! Like-- content strikes? Because that could get them in to a whole MESS of legal trouble, and open them up to litigation outside of Child Protections. That's censorship, and KIND OF REALLY ILLEGAL, depending on how they're gong about it. Someone could take them to court, and make all this a legal issue, AROUND the blockade of Maryland's stupid statues.

Yep if this gets into the Legal battle then everything else comes out. Those Ass-ents will spend the rest of their lives fighting off legal disputes while the Kids are in safety

Posted

This might get some attention. I dont know how to help but this might give some ideas on how to save Cody and Emma