• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

DaddyOFive

163 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a really good (but long) video which explains everything and is really detailed! These people make me sick to my stomach, how someone can treat kids like this is truly baffling.

Posted

This is a really good (but long) video which explains everything and is really detailed! These people make me sick to my stomach, how someone can treat kids like this is truly baffling.

who is that youtuber?

Posted (edited)

who is that youtuber?

"Nerd City" apparently? His channel description is "There are rabbitholes we'd rather not go down." They seem like a pretty new channel, focusing on nerd content / awful things on the internet content.  It seems like the 'character' narrating this video is called "Dr. Downvote." And he seems pretty legitimately disgusted by this guy.

PS I like your user name :alpacacrush:

Edited by Lazie
Character Name??

Posted (edited)

I'd punch that step mother b*tch and the dad. They are freaking victimizing themselves, crying in front of the camera complaining they're being attacked by people since they have been exposed. I'd help the kids myself if I could.

In a way that's good they posted these videos on YouTube so people reacted and a lot are trying their best to get Cody and Emma out of this place. IMAGINE if this YT channel never existed, NO ONE would know about the abuse and no one could help them because there would be no proof. I've seen a lot of people reporting them to CPS and for a good reason. I just hope Cody and Emma will be taken away from these demons. Even the darn teacher didn't realize that if Cody was harming himself, that was MAYBE because of a problem ? Are you really that stupid to not realize that self harming is a red flag ? Jesus christ people. Ugh.

Edited by _Bertram_

Posted

It is so so hard to watch... Listening to him laugh at his kids in pain, crying... They should not be able to profit from these videos. "Prank" style shows have always been popular, but those are usually grown ass men who chose to make fools of themselves. These kids have no say...and Cody is so aware that what is happening to him isn't right. He's so aware that his dad doesn't care about him, doesn't value him..  I really really hope someone will be able to intervene for these kids....

Posted

It is so so hard to watch... Listening to him laugh at his kids in pain, crying... They should not be able to profit from these videos. "Prank" style shows have always been popular, but those are usually grown ass men who chose to make fools of themselves. These kids have no say...and Cody is so aware that what is happening to him isn't right. He's so aware that his dad doesn't care about him, doesn't value him..  I really really hope someone will be able to intervene for these kids....

Thats what i hope. I hope the State Troopers are busting their doors down and getting those kids out of there and having those Shit Parents arrested and Charges pressed.

This should have never been allowed to go on as long as it has. and people-Well the DaddyOFive fans- who watched their videos thought this was okay? No!!! This is wrong and YouTube should also be ashamed of themselves for allowing this Channel to flourish the way it did. Their current Algorithem has sadly allowed this to happen. This is not how Normal Families Act. How is it fair that LGBTQ Stuff gets Age Restricted but this stuff is allowed to fly under the Radar?

Sorry for going offtopic there but this still has me riled up

Posted

For the last while the youtube algorithm has really been pushing this kind of content and honestly it makes me sick. Daddyofive and Bad baby types of channels are vile and disgusting and I cannot comprehend how not only are they allowed to carry on with this kind of behaviour for a really long time and make huge amounts of money out of it but also how the youtube algorithm actually seems to favour these parasites! 

The West loves to think its advanced and shames Muslim and Asian countries for their animal abuse etc... but look at what happens in our seemingly 'advanced' nations! We have the means and the organizations to deal with it yes but look how often they are bashed for not protecting those they are supposed too, in particular it seems Child and Animal protection services have a really bad rep in the UK and the USA.

It just makes my stomach turn!

Posted

Does anybody know if 4chan is doing/planning to do something to teach those sick fucks a lesson?

Posted

It pains my heart to see what they do to Cody and Emma. What hurts even more is that Cody is so smart and so self-aware, and what they are doing hits him even harder because of this. How he expresses himself, how he tries to rationalize what these disgusting bastards are doing to him... He's well aware of the abuse, he knows it's not his fault and this is going to hurt him even more as if he thought the situation was normal, I think. 

I hope they get them both out of there. They're just defenseless children, they cannot stand up for themselves and they need all the help they can get. I also hope they prosecute those filthy excuses of human beings that like to call themselves "parents."

Posted

Philip Defranco posted another video talking about the situation. I personally think the new apology video is somewhat scripted or they had some sort of help from an attorney or lawyer. 

Posted

Philip Defranco posted another video talking about the situation. I personally think the new apology video is somewhat scripted or they had some sort of help from an attorney or lawyer. 

I think so too. It looks incredibly scripted, is over-edited and they look like children who tried to dress as adults. It seems to me like their lawyer advised them to bring out a public statement. Also, that "apology" to me sounds more like "I'm sorry I fucked myself up and I'm sorry that I ain't gonna get that cash flow anymore."

Posted (edited)

Edited by Fairyduster