• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

DaddyOFive

333 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i can't believe "false accusations" meant real evidence with video proof provided by the suspect themselves? did u guys know that? wow. english is crazy

fuck all these videos are so triggering but i like want that cody boy to be safe so bad holy shit

how can anyone side with this fuck when fucking DramaAlert and Keemstar are defending him like rEALLY??? jesus fucking christ

it made me cringe hearing keem say "that boy cody will grow up to be so strong!!" i got my ass beat like that when i was a kid and it took years of therapy to barely go outside without fearing for my life every god damn second lmao!! didn't know that was strength! ho' boy.. 

like just because you say "oh we were cleared by cps!!" anyone can say that?? anyone can say anything?? you're lying through you're teeth!!! give some proof??

Edited by bloodbong

Posted

To make a statement like he will grow up to be strong is beyond ignorant & extremely insensitive.

I was physically & mentally abused as a child. I'm in my mid-late 20s & continue to be affected by the abuse I endured as a little kid. It has fucked me up mentally, caused me severe depression & anxiety that I still deal with to this day. The stress I lived with caused me to develop alopecia, night terrors, panic attacks & become violent towards other kids myself, just to mention a few things. So FUCK THAT STATEMENT. This shit scars you. You don't forget it, & if you do you're only repressing it as a coping mechanism & that shit is bound to come back up sometime, triggered by the smallest occurrence. It is IMPERATIVE that the right people interfere.

There is so much evidence: obviously in the videos, the gang mentality of the family, & the alleged behavioral problems Cody has (ie the poop incident)... it doesn't take a psychologist to see that. 

Idk how much truth there is to the biological mothers accusations, but if they are accurate these people are beyond fucked. The footage I saw from Phil & the other videos posted here show a clear pattern of abuse. Anyone dismissing that, dismissing what this is doing to this little boy, is a complacent POS just like these parents.

Sorry for the long post but like many of you I am so disgusted by this whole thing & can't stop thinking about it. I wish someone would have stood up for me when I was being mistreated.

Posted (edited)

the fact that they're blaming the kids for this violence and how they're advocating it is absolutely disgusting. sure you yell "stop" when they're beating the shit out of him but you still fucking recorded and and uploaded those shots to the internet for "entertainment". there is nothing entertaining or funny about abuse-- about your kid screaming at you to stop playing "pranks" on him. but they wrote that in the "script" right? kids are horrible actors. especially when they try to cry.

those are real, trauma tears. 

the only reason those kids said they weren't being abused was so they wouldn't get fucking abused. when cody said "i don't know what that word means, but no" when they asked about him being traumatized.. like why don't you try explaining it to him? what would he say then?

Edited by bloodbong

Posted

So instead of apologizing and shutting down the channel altogether. They go on Keemstar?

Seriously they just dont get it at all. Keemstar, who ALWAYS Blames the victims, is the last person you want to go to if you want to clear your names. HE always either Makes the Situation worse for everyone. Or causes more Drama

Posted

Cody seem like such a sweet child, i feel so bad seeing how they treat him :(

Posted

Cody saying that he needs to be alone so he can calm down shows he's a mature little guy. He definitely didn't learn that from his redneck father and stepmother.

Posted

sorry if this was posted before, I got this link from lolcow... the mom's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHckarmEbuCogN98ezY2oSQ

here's another terrible video (they are both insane, jesus christ)

I managed to force myself to watch that gun video.
What really irks me is the step-mother. Downright stupid.

She's laughing the entire time and saying some really concerning/problematic stuff
- "Well how was I supposed to know that you can't set off your own alarm? I PAY FOR IT!" while batting her eyelashes
- "I thought it was funny!" while twirling her hair
- "I tried to blame it all on him but the police didn't buy it, I said he's a youtuber and that it's not my fault" 
- "It would have been even more funny if one of them gingers rolled down the stairs...and squealing" (I assume she's referring to Cody and Emma).

Don't get me wrong, they're both brain dead, but between the two of them at least the father knows it was wrong and not a joking matter. She says "it was a mild prank", and when he yells at her that's she's gone too far by replying "Mild?! Someone almost got shot!". She quickly snapped back yelling "THAT JUST TELLS YOU HOW MILD IT WAS! cause they ALMOST got shot".
She's seriously sick.

Does anyone else think the step-mom might be sick? Intellectually disabled or mentally ill? There might be some slow cognitive function here...

After that gun video, I definitely do think her brain growth was stunt at a very early stage while developing. No respectable women her age would still laugh about setting off her own home alarm even after the police told her it's not okay even as a prank. Nor would a sensible mother continue to find a prank funny when her husband nearly shot her eldest son and still think it's perfectly fine.

Posted (edited)

I'm so angry right now. They did not mean a word of what they said. They're not sorry, they're sorry for being called out. And the comments just made me even more mad. Saying things like, "Don't worry guys, we love you. We support a great family like yours". What the fuck is wrong with people!?

EDIT: It seems the reason for the support comments might be because they're deleting anybody who is not supporting them. I saw many messages vanish within a few minutes. Yup, they're so sorry.

Not to mention when I saw a comment mentioning when DaddyOfive shoved Cody into a bookcase and thumped his hand, in response to someone defending them. The same defender replied with, "When?" Are these people serious? How old are their defenders?

Edited by Sazzle

Posted

Funny how they privated everything on the 'main' channel but still left the gun prank on. Did they think because it's on the mom's channel people wouldn't find it or do they think because it says "prank goes wrong" that it suddenly makes the video totally fine?

I'm also worried what everyone might've missed in all those privated videos :alpacaconfused:

It's so sad to think how much CPS just doesn't care. I know jobs like that are hard to do and that they must be overworked and underpayed, but if you chose this career path I would assume you care about well-being of children. And in this case there's so much evidence caught on camera it's not just a person voicing out their suspicion. 

They made a "public apology" video (which I don't really want to watch and the apology is way too late and doesn't change anything tbh they spent years abusing Cody)

I just clicked on it to see the comments and so far it's pretty much only negative, which I'm glad about. And people are commenting a lot, there's over 20k comments rn.

Okay I decided to watch a bit of the video and the dad is saying "I acknowledge and I respect how everyone feels" hmmmm good that you respect that but do you actually realise your mistakes? It really doesn't sound like that because he continues saying "I agree that we put things on the internet that should not be there" and yeah after that he says that they did things they shouldn't do but lmao the first thing he says is regret over putting the videos on the internet. Not abusing children, not anything else, just that they shouldn't have put those videos on the internet. I don't want to continue watching their shitty apology but it looks like they are not going to confess that they abused their children and still wants to go with "this was all fake, pranks, not serious" because the mom starts saying "if I didn't know the people and I saw some of those things I would be thinking the same thing". WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOU TO SEE YOU'RE FUCKING ABUSING YOUR CHILDREN. THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR WHAT YOU DID, IT'S NOT FAKE, IT'S NOT PRANKS, IT'S NOT JUST FOR FUN

Posted

Ugh, I don't want to watch and give them views but even just looking at the step-mom's fake sad face makes me so angry. They are not the victims here... >:(

Posted (edited)

Edited by macaronpie

Posted

Okay I know from looking at their Faces and Demeaner that they are not sorry at all. No matter what they say they will never mean it. I hope Cody and Emma are Okay

Posted

Oh-- they're sorry, alright. Sorry they can't keep abusing their children for money without repercussions the way they have in the past.

It's a perfect example of a non apology. "We're sorry YOU feel that way. We're sorry we got Caught." They still don't understand why what they did was wrong, and therefor won't apologize for that.

Posted

Oh-- they're sorry, alright. Sorry they can't keep abusing their children for money without repercussions the way they have in the past.

It's a perfect example of a non apology. "We're sorry YOU feel that way. We're sorry we got Caught." They still don't understand why what they did was wrong, and therefor won't apologize for that.

They never will and sadly They will now be more sneaky on how they abuse their kids. Why cant The State take the kids away and arrest the PsOS

Posted (edited)

I'm late to the game I guess.
I have not read this whole thread yet...
but I just wanted to note, RE all the people contacting CPS/DCF -- I do not know what state this family lives in, but different states have different laws regarding CPS complaints/interventions.
I know here where I live in FL, anyone can call & make a complaint about a person, even anonymously.
However, when I was living in OH, I tried to call DCF & make a complaint about a woman I knew who had her kids living in horrendous conditions (she had IIRC a 15-16-y/o, a 12-13-y/o, and a little baby <18 months old. no power or water in the unsafe & falling apart house which really ought to have been condemned, no beds, nothing; oldest boy was both smoking crack & shooting dope w/ the mother on the daily, 12-13-y/o was smoking crack w/ her frequently, completely fucked up shit), and I was told that only a "relative or family member" could legally make a complaint against someone. like...what...really??? ridiculous shit.

Edited by pelican't