• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Page Jumping

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, I just wanted to suggest page jumps. You know how you have to click 'Next page' or 'Previous page' to go back and forth? Well, I think it would be more convenient if there was a 'Jump to page' or a 'Go to Page' insert thing. 

It looks something like this: 

IMG_8204.thumb.PNG.1cf9fca7c94b63c036597

I think it would be so much easier for users instead of continuously clicking forward or backward repetitively, while trying to find something specific throughout the thread. It can save so much time.

Posted

There is already something like that. On the bottom or top of each page there is a thing that says something like "page 1 of 18" and you click on it and you can insert the page you wanna go to. :)

Posted

There is already something like that. On the bottom or top of each page there is a thing that says something like "page 1 of 18" and you click on it and you can insert the page you wanna go to. :)

Oh my god! I never knew that! THANK YOU!!! I feel dumb now. :alpacadone:

I think most people don't know this because I've seen some users say they're too lazy to find a certain post. 

I'm leaving this thread up so that users can see this and learn about it if they didn't already know. 

Thanks a bunch @CherrySoda :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Oh my god! I never knew that! THANK YOU!!! I feel dumb now. :alpacadone:

I think most people don't know this because I've seen some users say they're too lazy to find a certain post. 

I'm leaving this thread up so that users can see this and learn about it if they didn't already know. 

Thanks a bunch @CherrySoda :alpacaheadshake:

You're welcome! Happy to help :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

:alpacacrush:

Posted

@Nyx

I have a lil problem too, I don't know if it's just me but, sometimes when I write @ someone, I can't link the person because of the box to mark them doesn't appear, If the mention will appear like in Twitter, without being an obligation to mark a name in the box, I think that this could solve the problem.