• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

389 posts in this topic

Posted

Her nose looks botched AF IRL honestly20171218_115931.thumb.jpg.cc2149de883b69

Also really confused about her lips... They change sizes every other day, do you guys think she sucks on a small cup (Kylie Jenner challenge) to make them temporarily big for photos? 

Posted (edited)

it does, specially when she smiles, the tip is too pointy. i found this pic of her and it honestly looks she's hanging out with her older self lmao

22580132_354401258342806_284793549334406

Edited by nosejob
typo

Posted

Kinda OT but related to Negin, 

I made a new thread, check it out

Posted

what is this mess

negi.thumb.png.bf612b9963727b1869c32b85c

Posted (edited)

seems like she improved her photoshopskills cuz she looks less weird in her most recent pics.

Also her lips are getting bigger and bigger from pic to pic.:hmm:

Edited by TheGhalavandExposer
not complete

Posted

listen I don't give a shit if you go under the knife to make yourself feel better. however what I DO mind is you telling your followers, who I will bet all my money are a range between 12-18 year olds, that this is all natural. Just fucking own up to it and stop giving other girls self esteem issues because they see a girl like you and think "man why wasn't I born this pretty" because sweetie...she wasn't either (not saying there aren't girls who aren't born pretty...this is targeting those girls who lie about PS).

On another note this basic IG baddie wannabe looks older than me and I'm reaching my 30s.

Posted

I lurk on this thread so much and I had to make an account just to speak about this girl.

1. She spent 2-3 years lying about her ethnicity and her family. She claimed her parents were from a Russian republic called Chechnia and that her father died during a war. She was cat fishing chechen men and when she was confronted she acted like she was the victim. 

2. She was gone from social media for 6 months after being exposed. When she came back, she had a brand new nose, her lips were bigger and she looked like a completely different person. She also told people she's 100% natural and hasn't had any work done 

3. She and her sister created fan accounts of herself

4. People who went to the same school as her claims she was manipulative and lied a lot about her background. People on her old school also stayed away from her cause of her online persona(I live in the same area as her in the Netherlands) 

5. She claimed her ex boyfriend stalked her, raped her and beat her. She put this all over her social media, her ex boyfriend claimed this was typical negin since she lies to get attention, even people at her school supported him and said Negin was lying 

6. Her photos are so heavily edited and her life goal is to be famous online. If you saw her in real life you wouldn't even recognize her 

7. She has gone under several of names on social media like 'Negina', 'Heda', 'Milana' and 'Xeda'

8. Her life goal is to be Instagram famous, and she tries so hard to come off as 'artsy' it's just cringy as hell 

there's so much about this girl

hey im new here could i maybe messge you about her ? 

Posted

I find her latest photos so odd looking. She looks really plastic and I actually think she look unattractive. She doesn’t suit her hair that short. I’m sure she’s a pretty girl in reality but she’s making herself look too fake by going OTT on the photoshop. She constantly looks like a different person all the time!

65E95784-9A02-433F-9475-1F2183EFED6C.jpeg

D7D53928-D8D0-458F-BEC7-B726FD74917C.jpeg

Posted

I find her latest photos so odd looking. She looks really plastic and I actually think she look unattractive. She doesn’t suit her hair that short. I’m sure she’s a pretty girl in reality but she’s making herself look too fake by going OTT on the photoshop. She constantly looks like a different person all the time!

65E95784-9A02-433F-9475-1F2183EFED6C.jpeg

D7D53928-D8D0-458F-BEC7-B726FD74917C.jpeg

She's always shooping her nose, it looks so blurry in the second pic

Posted

Her nose is so upturned in that video it looks super unnatural. I used to think it looked cute when I found her but now I see it doesn't fit her in most angles

Posted

Jesus Christ her nose looks so fucked up.

Do people really think that's attractive?

Posted

Naturally, I suppose she is pretty but I can't see it because when I first saw her I just thought she was stunning. Then I saw more and more pictures of her and realised how photoshopped they were and when you see how she really looks, you just compare it!

It really annoys me because she lies about how she looks. She lies about surgery and photoshop. There are tons of girls out there with massive body confidence issues wondering why they weren't born like that naturally and want to get surgery.

There are people out there who have physical deformities- why photoshop yourself and lie about it when there are people who would give anything to look half as good as you naturally? 

Tbh, she's fake and she's just an average looking girl naturally. I've seen prettier girls down the street, and that's even when she photoshops herself! It's not nice what she does and she knows what she really looks like! Not fooling anyone!

Jesus Christ her nose looks so fucked up.

Do people really think that's attractive?

She's had a nose job, her nose used to be a lot bigger than what it is now. Apparently she knows it's not good and is getting another one! I think she uses Facetune to edit her photos...

Posted

I used to be so damn inscure of myself because of her

Screen_Shot_2018-03-21_at_6.47.56_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-21_at_6.44.19_PM.thu

Now not so much, I mean she doesn't look bad but compared to how much she shoops she looks very average

Screen_Shot_2018-03-21_at_6.47.46_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-21_at_6.44.06_PM.thu

Also I didn't expect her nose to be THIS botched looking even with the other photos on this thread