• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

412 posts in this topic

Posted

Negin has a new Asian boyfriend who IMG_3446.thumb.PNG.d31006c675173e76780f6

I think she got another nose job

IMG_D122CA8F3335-1.thumb.jpeg.f12011ab57

That is such bad photoshop. does she expect anyone to believe her butt and hips are that curvy? Even look at the knee. And her nose look like she chopped it into a Michael Jackson one, so botched. I wonder wherr she got it done.

Posted

These days she looks like a crossover between an Instabaddie and a Gangnam unnie.

Posted

These days she looks like a crossover between an Instabaddie and a Gangnam unnie.

I think she might be having an identity crisis she can never be consistent with her photoshoping

Posted (edited)

I think she might be having an identity crisis she can never be consistent with her photoshoping

That's true, she either photoshops herself too skinny or too curvy. She might be having an identity crisis mixed with body dysmorphia. 

Edited by nosejob
typo

Posted

So I'm curious. I've stumbled across Negin a couple of months ago and I've finished reading about all her wild stunts and lies. I'm aware she still photoshops her photos but is she still an immature liar? Has she changed at all? 

Posted (edited)

So I'm curious. I've stumbled across Negin a couple of months ago and I've finished reading about all her wild stunts and lies. I'm aware she still photoshops her photos but is she still an immature liar? Has she changed at all? 

Same. I wanna hear more about what her personality is like. Nowadays she don't show much of herself apart from selfies and travelling. 

I've spoken to her on the phone for a few hours years ago and she's actually a nice person when you interact with her one on one. She did lie to me about some things though. She told me that this guy (let's just call him 'R' lol) was obsessed with her and  he lied to everyone that they were in a relationship but she never liked him... In my head I was like, y'all literally had videos hugging each other, hanging out at night, and tagged each other on your IG's but ok sis... She gives me the impression that she might be manipulative tbh, like she's very friendly but can easily lie to make herself look better and get what she wants. We didn't speak very often and this was a long time ago so aye 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe I'm wrong about my assumptions on her character. But I mean the fact that she's still not open about her obvious surgeries even today and can't keep a boyfriend for more than a few months at a time kinda says something...

Edited by Wolfiecindy
Added something

Posted

lmao ok you little wannabe iranexpert. seriously who do you think you are to talk to me like that huh? actually being an iranian automatically makes me more educated about islam in iran than YOU so i dont get your point  lmao. its like telling a japanese guy that he doesnt know anything about shintoism which doesnt make sense at all. 

if she grew up as a religious muslim she wouldve never had gotten a nosejob or lipfillers cuz thats haram. neither would her mom nor matineh. get your facts right about a religion that you claim to know everything about. if she was religious she definitely wouldnt  let her little sister aysena dance in a bikini in front of the camera 5 years ago ( thats was during her chechenphase in which she pretended to be a strictly raised sunni girl from grozny) and upload it on  instagram. Plus she definitely wouldnt lose her virginity at 14 if her parents had educated her about the consequences of sexual intercourse before marriage in islam. 

both of you shut your fucking mouth. You both don’t know shit about Islam. she’s probably a Persian atheist/non-Muslim and that’s OKAY. Maybe she left the religion- WHO CARES.

Posted

both of you shut your fucking mouth. You both don’t know shit about Islam. she’s probably a Persian atheist/non-Muslim and that’s OKAY. Maybe she left the religion- WHO CARES.

Her father is actually Christian. Not sure if he converted before or after moving from Iran though but both her parents were definitely not religious Muslims growing up. The only reason this is brought up is because she was telling people she was praying 5x a day, posted about Islam, told me she went to Quran classes etc. but all of that was fake because she dropped the act of being an innocent Sunni girl as soon as she was exposed to be non-Chechen. 

Posted

IMG_5429.thumb.PNG.8f6a30cb86919c97ef188IMG_5430.thumb.PNG.328085cabfe3e2c89d98fScreen_Shot_2019-10-24_at_11.57.21_PM.th

I think she's planning on making youtube videos one day but what would she even post plus she wouldn't be able to filter her face

Posted

I think she's planning on making youtube videos one day but what would she even post plus she wouldn't be able to filter her face

There are video filters.

Posted

IMG_5429.thumb.PNG.8f6a30cb86919c97ef188IMG_5430.thumb.PNG.328085cabfe3e2c89d98fScreen_Shot_2019-10-24_at_11.57.21_PM.th

She doesn't even look real on the picture for the id wtf

Posted

why does her face look so orange in the ID photo lmfaooo

Posted

I remember Negin posting about going to college and studying medicine (?) I believe it was medicine, but I'm not sure, but she never mentioned that again and she's always travelling. I don't mean to be cruel but she doesn't come across as a very intelligent person, it seems like she just had that idea at the time to impress her followers and as she went through different "identity" phases she changed her mind and deleted the whole thing. I could be wrong, though

Posted

I remember Negin posting about going to college and studying medicine (?) I believe it was medicine, but I'm not sure, but she never mentioned that again and she's always travelling. I don't mean to be cruel but she doesn't come across as a very intelligent person, it seems like she just had that idea at the time to impress her followers and as she went through different "identity" phases she changed her mind and deleted the whole thing. I could be wrong, though

or you could be totally and completely right!

hahah cuz that's how i feel too. she's going nowhere fast and the internet praise wont do anything for her in the long run

Posted

How does she even afford to travel so much