• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

388 posts in this topic

Posted

ye shes a koreabo now

also notice shes hanging a lot of korean/Chinese peeps

her ex bf is a friend of mine , (won’t say his name out of respect for him, but hes talked about earlier in this thread if ur curious) and it’s almost certain that Negin dated him purely for the fact that he’s korean. they dated for almost a year, he was so in love with her. We live in Norway so he would drop everything and travel to her, buy her expensive things, post about them and his eyes would light up whenever he talked about her! he has mentioned multiple times how she was learning korean, loved bts and wanted to see them in concert, called him oppa etc. he thought it was kinda weird but he looked past it because he loved her. but literally as he was planning a trip to her, she broke up with him completely out of the blue. said she found someone else. he was completely heartbroken. didn’t attend classes for awhile... i actually knew nothing about negin until he started dating her and that’s when i found this thread. it’s very sad. but a given i suppose. 

Posted

her ex bf is a friend of mine , (won’t say his name out of respect for him, but hes talked about earlier in this thread if ur curious) and it’s almost certain that Negin dated him purely for the fact that he’s korean. they dated for almost a year, he was so in love with her. We live in Norway so he would drop everything and travel to her, buy her expensive things, post about them and his eyes would light up whenever he talked about her! he has mentioned multiple times how she was learning korean, loved bts and wanted to see them in concert, called him oppa etc. he thought it was kinda weird but he looked past it because he loved her. but literally as he was planning a trip to her, she broke up with him completely out of the blue. said she found someone else. he was completely heartbroken. didn’t attend classes for awhile... i actually knew nothing about negin until he started dating her and that’s when i found this thread. it’s very sad. but a given i suppose. 

her new boo yoobichoi is Korean too lmao

Posted

This is old but lol

20190620_130704.jpg

Posted

What Even is this.....

A1EFDD8F-5CB7-4D74-9739-1875655E7FA4.jpeg

Posted

Negin, if you’re gonna photoshop, at least try to make it less noticeable 

Posted

did negin get a revision nose job ?

Posted

This was from her ig story, i wonder where her upturned nose went lol 

24D8897A-F4F6-49DB-A0F7-74659B65312F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190703-123025_Instagram.thu

20190710_093844.jpg

20190710_093823.jpg

Edited by Cloudsandrain
Posted same pic twice

Posted

20190710_093844.jpg

20190710_093823.jpg

no offense but even michael jackson got a more natural nose than her

Posted

20190710_093844.jpg

20190710_093823.jpg

What tf did she do to her cheekbones.. She looks 30 like this, what was the need 💀

Posted

What tf did she do to her cheekbones.. She looks 30 like this, what was the need 💀

too much cheek filler! it's sooo round! it's going to age terribly 
looks like she's stuffing nuts in her cheeks like a squirrel 

Posted

I actually kind of feel bad for her, I think she looked really cute irl at that time she was in that music video with the ponytail, she looked so much more youthful and fresh!  Too much cheek filler will make you look older! All these girls ruining their unique faces with too much plastic surgery and fillers at such a young age. Instagram makes people sick in my opinion

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one that finds it so weird that her friend blurrs her nose in this video, like it looks like she doesn’t have nostrils at all lol

8DBF7E07-D1EB-4246-B026-750D42DC6D5C.png

6B0AAE72-58C4-47FA-90CE-31A64765A12F.png

BEFAE21D-1F5B-4970-9675-0AD55EF3EAE1.png

Also I think it’s so funny that the face filter looks “normal” on negin but it makes meng (negin’s friend) look weird, like her eyes become more slanted and much bigger and she overall just looks strange 

B0B78657-A24B-49F2-8A8F-1CB87825E0B5.png

03C44993-D5A4-488A-B4F4-E1793B7CBA27.png

BBD9B8C6-AAD3-4BC2-BE59-E6B123EDF223.png

Edited by Haera
I wasn’t done