• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

389 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For the longest time I used to think all those instagram girls were real. I felt and still feel tbh incredibly fat, but I'm actually smaller then most of these girls. Even though I know all the girls I looked up to are fake, my negative  thoughts around my body can't seem to go away. I still have some unhealthy eating/exercising habits because of all of this but at least I'm a bit more critical when I see a pretty girl on instagram now.

You're not alone about that! Social media beauty standards are just too insane. Nobody looks like those photoshopped photos irl and that's the truth. It's impossible. And fake, I hope this trend or sickness or whatever it is will disappear. I had to take a break from instagram and now I'm following pages that show you what those girls really look like irl, guess what: they look like normal human beings! But they also feel the same way as you and me and thats why they heavily photoshop their photos not realizing they are creating more problems for themselves and others who think that they look like that.

i really like this video and couldn't agree more:

Social media standards of beauty are toxic and plastic: a rant

And this video too: These instagram models aren't real

Edited by Cloudsandrain
Wanted to put in one more link

Posted

20190311_152006.jpg

20190311_151839.jpg

Posted

ever since she started spray tanning she seems to be extremely obsessed with making herself look thin and tall (she's 5'6 btw, at least that what she wrote in a comment some time ago). as someone has already mentioned here, it's worrying that she has that amount of fitness videos on a playlist. she even has a few to help remove the fat from her arms. girl WHAT fat? her arms look super thin, and coming from a natural skinny person, if she tries to make them thinner she'll just have skin and bones. 

Posted

lmao @ negin for denying her nose job when she literally has a playlist on her youtube channel called "Nose" did she think she made it private or...

negin.thumb.png.3823cba3b5448dca6949db50

negin2.thumb.png.fe2abd8bbb564778bcc8185

what her channel 

Posted

before and after

sdfghzjuki.JPG

fghuiop.JPG

Posted

does negin live in london now?

Posted

before and after

sdfghzjuki.JPG

fghuiop.JPG

that ain’t no before she used to look HELLA differen 

Posted

I really do not like her new look lately.

Her eyes keep getting bigger and bigger. Shes lookin real cartoonish nowadays and the pale skin + botched nose + dark hair combo reminding me a lot of Michael Jackson. 

She looked so much prettier back in 2016 (even tho she still looked fake). Also this thread is dead rip.. she's so boring now and isnt really worth talking about anymore.

20190424_114406.jpg

20190424_114356.jpg

Posted

Also

Screenshot_20190424-151249_Gallery.jpg

Posted

Also

Wtf from when is this pic? Those lips are way too big for her face.

Posted

Also

she looks so different irl, her photoshop skills are so good i'm impressed 

Posted

As I know Negin in real life and have seen her several times with my own eyes, I would like to mention that she doesnt look like in her pictures at all.

First of all her faceshape and facebonestructure is irl the opposite of what it seems to look like in her photos on Instagram: her face is round, she has really flat cheekbones and no structure in her face at all- its mainly fat. Her face is round and not oval!

Her jawline also isnt sharp as she doesnt have ond  at all. As i mentioned above, her face is very soft and "cuddly" because of that high amount of facefat. 

She definitely had a nosejob and she also admitted that in real life, but it looks deformed and crooked and she is already thinking about getting a second one soon to get the asymmetry fixed.

Her lips are small in real life, she photoshops her lips into CindyKimberly sized lips.

She also lies about her lashes, because she is wearing false lashes all the time. 

And i also would like to mention that she used to suffer from acne who has left some scars on her chin and forehead area. Her skin also looks a bit too dry in real life 

Her body also isnt hourglass shaped- shes literally shaped like a brick. she has no waist, no hips and no butt. 

This photo used to be her profile pic on whatsapp for a long period of time. As you can see, she enjoys photoshopping her jawline area to make it look as if its hella sharp and as if her facebones are very well structured. But i have to say that in real life, shes got more of a fatline and cuddly cheeks than a sharp jawline with prominent cheekbones. 

IMG_1008 (2).JPG

Um. I've seen Negin in real life too and this sounds ridiculous to me? Like I hate the girl too but damn, you're really going as far as to deny the obvious to hate her?

Negin has a sharp heartshaped face because she's really skinny, she touches it up in pictures tho. And she does have an hourglass body, you can literally see it in the music video she's in. 

she isn’t Muslim?! I thought she was? Wow that is so so bad! I mean pretending you’re from a different country is one thing but pretending you’re a different religion is unbelievable! 

I remember seeing on here she pretended to be Chechen. So strange!

I can not tolerate how she replies to “negative” comments but deletes them? At least let people see what has been said...

see I thought she was Muslim because of those old photos of her in a hijab and a burka and I was so confused as to why she was posting sultry pictures suddenly? Not that a Muslim girl can’t dress how she wants but to be modest one minute and then dress like THAT the next is a joke.

i think most people assume she is Muslim because she’s from Iran but there are also Christians and Jews in Iran. 

I would respect her a bit more if she wrote a post or something and said “ok so I have had surgery, I used Facetune, I used to pretend to be Muslim etc...” because she’s only 18 so she was what? 14/15 when all that went on? She’s only a kid. But people have caught you out so just apologise now. We would respect you a lot more!

A5889063-C988-4251-B96B-CCA0D5968AF6.jpeg

49CEFEF5-167D-428E-B1E0-76905C107E7A.jpeg

No honey, society is fucked because of small minded people like YOU who lie about your religion and your looks.

Maybe she converted? It makes no sense for her to 'lie' about being Muslim as if that's gonna make her attractive

Posted

Um. I've seen Negin in real life too and this sounds ridiculous to me? Like I hate the girl too but damn, you're really going as far as to deny the obvious to hate her?

Negin has a sharp heartshaped face because she's really skinny, she touches it up in pictures tho. And she does have an hourglass body, you can literally see it in the music video she's in. 

Maybe she converted? It makes no sense for her to 'lie' about being Muslim as if that's gonna make her attractive

Bro look at the candids she doesn't look like her photoshopped ig version at all. I don't have much or actually any problems with photoshopping or with this girl in general though, I just think she's interesting. But she really doesn't look like her pictures, like come on. 

Posted

is it just me or are her photos on IG looking very korean / kpop style -esque lately ?

Posted

is it just me or are her photos on IG looking very korean / kpop style -esque lately ?

ye shes a koreabo now

also notice shes hanging a lot of korean/Chinese peeps