• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

388 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"to be Muslim you need to have Muslim parents" - um no you dont. And in this case, it's proven that negin's parents are not believers of Islam anyway. Islam is a belief, not a nationality. Just because you're from Iran doesn't automatically make you more educated about it than me especially when you sound like you dont even know the basics of religion. 

the question was whether she grew up a religious Muslim, not what's on her family's birth certificate which doesnt mean shit cuz like you said, many Iranians are atheist. 

It's like saying I'm Christian but I dont believe in Jesus or ever celebrate Xmas or go to church.

lmao ok you little wannabe iranexpert. seriously who do you think you are to talk to me like that huh? actually being an iranian automatically makes me more educated about islam in iran than YOU so i dont get your point  lmao. its like telling a japanese guy that he doesnt know anything about shintoism which doesnt make sense at all. 

if she grew up as a religious muslim she wouldve never had gotten a nosejob or lipfillers cuz thats haram. neither would her mom nor matineh. get your facts right about a religion that you claim to know everything about. if she was religious she definitely wouldnt  let her little sister aysena dance in a bikini in front of the camera 5 years ago ( thats was during her chechenphase in which she pretended to be a strictly raised sunni girl from grozny) and upload it on  instagram. Plus she definitely wouldnt lose her virginity at 14 if her parents had educated her about the consequences of sexual intercourse before marriage in islam. 

Edited by TheGhalavandExposer
not complete

Posted

lmao ok you little wannabe iranexpert. seriously who do you think you are to talk to me like that huh? actually being an iranian automatically makes me more educated about islam in iran than YOU so i dont get your point  lmao. its like telling a japanese guy that he doesnt know anything about shintoism which doesnt make sense at all. 

if she grew up as a religious muslim she wouldve never had gotten a nosejob or lipfillers cuz thats haram. neither would her mom nor matineh. get your facts right about a religion that you claim to know everything about. if she was religious she definitely wouldnt  let her little sister aysena dance in a bikini in front of the camera 5 years ago ( thats was during her chechenphase in which she pretended to be a strictly raised sunni girl from grozny) and upload it on  instagram. Plus she definitely wouldnt lose her virginity at 14 if her parents had educated her about the consequences of sexual intercourse before marriage in islam. 

Dude calm down. I don’t know why you think you’re the authority of Iranian customs just because your parents lived there 20 years ago. I mean it gives you some credibility but do you honestly think some of us don’t talk to other Iranians who grew up there and just immigrated in the past 4 years?? You’re literally not the only Iranian we can talk to

No one needs to be born in Iran to know it’s 1.  Majority ‘Muslim’ at lest on the surface and strict 2. Plastic surgery is very common their 3. Those two things obviously conflict so we can draw our own conclusions.

Being raised religious dont mean none of your actions are haram. Her parents probably only know one side of their kids. @Negin My male (born raised there) friend said iits not unheard of to modify birth certificates in Iran in fact, a lot of men do so they go to military earlier. Or they maybe want to hide that they’re Jewish or Christian. I actually haven’t met a religious Iranian but I have met ones who were raised in religious home but did bad things. But another thing is that shame is a big thing in those societies almost more so than religion, hence why some place do honor killing. So even if not religious, don’t bring shame to your family by doing something stupid

Posted (edited)

lmao @ negin for denying her nose job when she literally has a playlist on her youtube channel called "Nose" did she think she made it private or...

negin.thumb.png.3823cba3b5448dca6949db50

negin2.thumb.png.fe2abd8bbb564778bcc8185

Edited by nosejob

Posted (edited)

lmao @ negin for denying her nose job when she literally has a playlist on her youtube channel called "Nose" did she think she made it private or...

negin.thumb.png.3823cba3b5448dca6949db50

negin2.thumb.png.fe2abd8bbb564778bcc8185

looks like she’s getting a revision nose job 😂 well, let’s hope her nose doesn’t get more botched.

also her playlist called “Sport” is so worrying, it’s all about getting a tiny waist and how to get as skinny as possible. 

Edited by Jajeg

Posted

Anyone notices how skinny she photoshops herself lately? 

Posted

Anyone notices how skinny she photoshops herself lately? 

yessss very! plus her youtube playlist thats just a bunch of videos on how to make your waist smaller makes it more obvious that she's thinking too much about that!
not to mention how she photoshopped her baby picture too 
:derp:
it's so sad cause she's beautiful normally without photoshop (yes i know lots of surgery) but like you'd think that after such surgery she would be content and not have to use photoshoop sooooooo much.
Girl put downnnnn the phone, delete that facetune apppppp! it's not doing you any favours! 

weird ass alien cat eyes is NOT a look hunny, it's embarassing!! 

Posted

yessss very! plus her youtube playlist thats just a bunch of videos on how to make your waist smaller makes it more obvious that she's thinking too much about that!not to mention how she photoshopped her baby picture too :derp:
it's so sad cause she's beautiful normally without photoshop (yes i know lots of surgery) but like you'd think that after such surgery she would be content and not have to use photoshoop sooooooo much.
Girl put downnnnn the phone, delete that facetune apppppp! it's not doing you any favours! 

weird ass alien cat eyes is NOT a look hunny, it's embarassing!! 

49656687_378360409618938_298214957671574

she must have body dysmorphia or something. Plastic surgery and attention is like an addiction for these people and it's never enough. She looks more and more fake with time. 

Posted (edited)

49656687_378360409618938_298214957671574

she must have body dysmorphia or something. Plastic surgery and attention is like an addiction for these people and it's never enough. She looks more and more fake with time. 

woooooow that's messed up, i see a lot of ig thots doing that to their waist like their trying to convince us they have a diet of a cup of air and a few drops of water per day.  like bitch i KNOW you're hungry! hungry for attention ...lol
i mean...is this Disney's fault? like the impossibly tiny waist is still perpetuated by the princesses in those movies, maybe it affects us a lot more than we realize? 

Edited by tjonblast

Posted

lol omggg these hoes really dont know what shadows are hey?

NV.thumb.jpg.a94df346152fb8b69416b4b6d83

who wouldda thought that a THOT'S worst enemy is her own damn shadow :haiplz: 

Posted

lol omggg these hoes really dont know what shadows are hey?

NV.thumb.jpg.a94df346152fb8b69416b4b6d83

who wouldda thought that a THOT'S worst enemy is her own damn shadow :haiplz: 

funny thing is she always exposes herself on snapchat 😂

20190307_203207.jpg

I think her obsession with looking super skinny and tall might have something to do with her new obsession for Korean culture and trying to become a real model ?

Anybody know what her real height is? She looks around 5'3"-5'6" range in her unphotoshopped pics. 

Posted

funny thing is she always exposes herself on snapchat 😂

20190307_203207.jpg

I think her obsession with looking super skinny and tall might have something to do with her new obsession for Korean culture and trying to become a real model ?

Anybody know what her real height is? She looks around 5'3"-5'6" range in her unphotoshopped pics. 

I heard she’s around 165-169 cm 

Posted

I wonder what people in real life think when they meet her? She looks so different and it must be akward for her too, or? And theres nothing wrong with how she looks irl, looks like a normal cute girl. 

Posted

For the longest time I used to think all those instagram girls were real. I felt and still feel tbh incredibly fat, but I'm actually smaller then most of these girls. Even though I know all the girls I looked up to are fake, my negative  thoughts around my body can't seem to go away. I still have some unhealthy eating/exercising habits because of all of this but at least I'm a bit more critical when I see a pretty girl on instagram now.

Posted

For the longest time I used to think all those instagram girls were real. I felt and still feel tbh incredibly fat, but I'm actually smaller then most of these girls. Even though I know all the girls I looked up to are fake, my negative  thoughts around my body can't seem to go away. I still have some unhealthy eating/exercising habits because of all of this but at least I'm a bit more critical when I see a pretty girl on instagram now.

dont beat yourself up over it. I reckon you probably dont look as bad as you think. Most of us have something we do not like about ourselves.. even these girls who you might think look "perfect" dont look good all the time and had to spend thousands of dollars to look like that. 

Posted

dont beat yourself up over it. I reckon you probably dont look as bad as you think. Most of us have something we do not like about ourselves.. even these girls who you might think look "perfect" dont look good all the time and had to spend thousands of dollars to look like that.