• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

388 posts in this topic

Posted

a lot of people especially girls in Iran get nose job. It like a rite of passage. Only thing is their doctors don’t seem that good

Actually persian doctors are the best docs and they are all internationally known. If you ask anyone "whos got the best plastic surgeons when it comes to noses" they immediately say Iran.

Dr Saman in Norway got the " Best Plastic Surgeon in Europe" award, Dr Ghavami and Dr Ourian are the most famous 2 surgeons in the whole entire world that are famous for their works on A-List Celebs (Just google Jocelyn Cano before and after and see what a Ghavaminose can do; look at Kim and Kylies transformations). 

Just because some Iranians look botched it doesnt mean that the Iranian docs are untalented. 

Negin is a village girl that has NEVER been to Irans capital Tehran, she got her nose done in a smaller city next to her village. Thats a difference than getting your nose done in the so called "nosecapital of the world". Rhinoplasties in Tehran are cheap (500$-1000$) but in villages, in which docs are rather unknown and unexperienced they get even less than 500. In addition to that, if you get a nosejob youll definitely need a second revision rhinoplasty and it doesnt matter if you got your first nose done in Iran, SaudiArabia, Russia or the US. Especially if you get your nose done at a very young age like Negin. She got her nosejob at 14/15, thats right in the middle of puberty, no surprise that her nose looks even bigger now. 

So my advice to ANYONE her wanting to get a nosejob:

-wait till you are 19/20. The later is better. Just dont get it done right in the middle of your growingphase, let your nose grow properly and dont hesistate otherwise youll regret it. 

-dont go for the cheapest surgeon you can find. its your nose, your face, your life. look for a boardcertified surgeon, look at recensions of patients, dm his/her patients. As far as I know from my own experience and from experiences of my family members and friends Dr Saman (Norway and a few months a year in Tehran) is the best when it comes to rhinoplasties, followed by Dr Shahidi in Sydney,Australia. Other surgeons like Haghpanah and Hosseinzadeh are also good, but only if you are striving for that fakeish-look. Stay away from docs like Farshid Mahboubirad; they are scammers thatll leave you unable to breathe. 

Posted (edited)

Actually persian doctors are the best docs and they are all internationally known. If you ask anyone "whos got the best plastic surgeons when it comes to noses" they immediately say Iran.

Dr Saman in Norway got the " Best Plastic Surgeon in Europe" award, Dr Ghavami and Dr Ourian are the most famous 2 surgeons in the whole entire world that are famous for their works on A-List Celebs (Just google Jocelyn Cano before and after and see what a Ghavaminose can do; look at Kim and Kylies transformations). 

Just because some Iranians look botched it doesnt mean that the Iranian docs are untalented. 

Negin is a village girl that has NEVER been to Irans capital Tehran, she got her nose done in a smaller city next to her village. Thats a difference than getting your nose done in the so called "nosecapital of the world". Rhinoplasties in Tehran are cheap (500$-1000$) but in villages, in which docs are rather unknown and unexperienced they get even less than 500. In addition to that, if you get a nosejob youll definitely need a second revision rhinoplasty and it doesnt matter if you got your first nose done in Iran, SaudiArabia, Russia or the US. Especially if you get your nose done at a very young age like Negin. She got her nosejob at 14/15, thats right in the middle of puberty, no surprise that her nose looks even bigger now. 

So my advice to ANYONE her wanting to get a nosejob:

-wait till you are 19/20. The later is better. Just dont get it done right in the middle of your growingphase, let your nose grow properly and dont hesistate otherwise youll regret it. 

-dont go for the cheapest surgeon you can find. its your nose, your face, your life. look for a boardcertified surgeon, look at recensions of patients, dm his/her patients. As far as I know from my own experience and from experiences of my family members and friends Dr Saman (Norway and a few months a year in Tehran) is the best when it comes to rhinoplasties, followed by Dr Shahidi in Sydney,Australia. Other surgeons like Haghpanah and Hosseinzadeh are also good, but only if you are striving for that fakeish-look. Stay away from docs like Farshid Mahboubirad; they are scammers thatll leave you unable to breathe. 

I don’t see how you can say this. Some doctors are good but within their limited scope, see how Ourians patient still have the same nose? Also, Ourian is a bad example, he is not a surgeon and has had many complaints filed against him. Ghavami is hit or miss also, they just get much publicity because they can pay for it.

I don’t mean that they are all bad doctors, just that is common there yet it looks like the Iranian doctors only know how to make 1 maybe up to 3 noses, obviously that’s fine if 1/3 is the nose you want and fits your face. So good-sure, but there is better options.

But if you want nose changed it’s not ‘Iran does the best rhinoplasty’ you should see who has most diverse experience and what fit. South East Asians and black people wouldnt go to Iran for surgery. I think Korea is best as they service a lot of Europeans (noses that Iranians would want) and also because of similar nose structures they are also a top option for South East Asians and Africans who don’t want the typical skinny, sloped and pointed nose. Also, you can find doctors who will model your look based on your bone structure to find best fit for your face. But this is getting way off topic.

Edited by Tina

Posted

Negin is a village girl that has NEVER been to Irans capital Tehran, she got her nose done in a smaller city next to her village.

How do you know she is a village girl and hasn’t been to Tehran? Was she born in Holland? 

Posted

Wow so Negin's sister really got a nose job... 

20190205_175351.jpg

At least hers looks more natural than Negins but tbh I find this a bit sad. 

Like at the end of the day, it's your body and your money so do what you want and in no way I'm saying this to shame people for wanting to get plastic surgery, but I dont think it should be so normalized for girls at such a young age to hate their natural features so much that they spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to change it. 

How do you know she is a village girl and hasn’t been to Tehran? Was she born in Holland? 

Shes from Khozestan 

Posted (edited)

I don’t see how you can say this. Some doctors are good but within their limited scope, see how Ourians patient still have the same nose? Also, Ourian is a bad example, he is not a surgeon and has had many complaints filed against him. Ghavami is hit or miss also, they just get much publicity because they can pay for it.

I don’t mean that they are all bad doctors, just that is common there yet it looks like the Iranian doctors only know how to make 1 maybe up to 3 noses, obviously that’s fine if 1/3 is the nose you want and fits your face. So good-sure, but there is better options.

But if you want nose changed it’s not ‘Iran does the best rhinoplasty’ you should see who has most diverse experience and what fit. South East Asians and black people wouldnt go to Iran for surgery. I think Korea is best as they service a lot of Europeans (noses that Iranians would want) and also because of similar nose structures they are also a top option for South East Asians and Africans who don’t want the typical skinny, sloped and pointed nose. Also, you can find doctors who will model your look based on your bone structure to find best fit for your face. But this is getting way off topic.

how has korea the best docs when they are all scammers that upload severly photoshopped beforeafters? and elongated noses that koreaboos prefer aint beauty either, it just looks weird and doesnt suit everyone. ive seen plenty reviews of people who have had surgery in korea, theyve all spent like 30k for nothing lmao. Plus koreas arent that experienced when it comes to noses, they are much more specialized in monolids and dysgnathical corrections and genioplasties. That Iran has the best plastic surgeons isnt my opinion, its the opinion of many boardcertified non-iranian surgeons that get shook when they see an iranian in their clinic and wonder why they dont get their noses done in Iran. My brother for example got a nosejob in Germany last year and his doctor asked him why he doesnt get it done in Iran as they are much more experienced and professional. 

iranian docs are the inventors of the semifantasy,fantasy,sophisticated and dollynose shape and just because youre seeing some iranians with similair noses it clearly doesnt mean that they only know how to do 1 nose. beauty standards in iran are super different as everybody wants a super pointy nose and generally a superartificial look there but if you also ask the doctors for a much more natural result, they are definitely able to create such a nose. 

first of all: her name is ghalavand. -vand is an indicator for lures, and lures are a tribe located in iran.

secondly, she posted a tb pic with her dad standing in an area surrounded by mountains and nature which you cant find in esfahan shiraz tehran or in any other bigger city in iran. furthermore theres a video of her mother talking to her in a severe persian dialect, there cant be any more proof that they aint tehranis. plus she said herself shes from a khuzestani province.

and nope, she isnt born in holland. they live since 2012 there and had to travel all around turkey, azerbaijan and greece (she even posted old pics of her time in greece in her stories once) to escape Iran and get to maastricht. 

Edited by TheGhalavandExposer

Posted (edited)

When it comes to noses, I think Koreans tend to do nose implants or fillers since their noses tend to be flatter and smaller which is the opposite for Iranians. But I think even in Korea, they like the upturned nose shape. It all depends on your preference I guess. 

Asian-Rhinoplasty_Before-and-After.jpg

Anyway back to Negin.. I don't know much about Iran but from what I heard, majority of Iranians trying to escape Iran are secularists who hate the Shia theocracy in charge right now which explains why I've never met a single religious Persian irl. Doesn't this mean that even Negin's family weren't Muslim to begin with? 

Edited by Negin
Added something

Posted (edited)

When it comes to noses, I think Koreans tend to do nose implants or fillers since their noses tend to be flatter and smaller which is the opposite for Iranians. But I think even in Korea, they like the upturned nose shape. It all depends on your preference I guess. 

Asian-Rhinoplasty_Before-and-After.jpg

Anyway back to Negin.. I don't know much about Iran but from what I heard, majority of Iranians trying to escape Iran are secularists who hate the Shia theocracy in charge right now which explains why I've never met a single religious Persian irl. Doesn't this mean that even Negin's family weren't Muslim to begin with? 

im an iranian girl whose parents fled iran 20 years ago. saying that negins family werent muslim isnt 100%true , as i am from a secularist iranian family whose members all are muslims (at least on papers; their birth certificates). As far as I know, lures are muslims. They might be "non religious" like 90% of iranians living in Iran and abroad , but they probably are categorized as muslims in their birthcertificates. 

And i agree with you: wanting to have a straight nosebridge and natural result or a skisloped nose has nothing to do with the skills of your doctor but with your own preferences. Just look at Lana´s nose, she got a nosejob in New York, or take a look at Bella and Noah Cyrus, Sahar Luna and FatherKels who all have had gotten their noses corrected in Europe/The US and now have that weirdly artificial look. 

Edited by TheGhalavandExposer

Posted

im an iranian girl whose parents fled iran 20 years ago. saying that negins family werent muslim isnt 100%true , as i am from a secularist iranian family whose members all are muslims (at least on papers; their birth certificates). As far as I know, lures are muslims. They might be "non religious" like 90% of iranians living in Iran and abroad , but they probably are categorized as muslims in their birthcertificates. 

And i agree with you: wanting to have a straight nosebridge and natural result or a skisloped nose has nothing to do with the skills of your doctor but with your own preferences. Just look at Lana´s nose, she got a nosejob in New York, or take a look at Bella and Noah Cyrus, Sahar Luna and FatherKels who all have had gotten their noses corrected in Europe/The US and now have that weirdly artificial look. 

What your birth certificate or name says doesn't automatically make you a Muslim. Barack Hussein Obama has Muslims in his family, but he is Christian. To be a Muslim you actually have to BELIEVE in Islam. 

20190208_153415.thumb.jpg.9f96f7fe101ed5

I found her father's Facebook and he's posting pictures of "Jesus" lmao. 

Either way, I still find it messed up Negin pretended to be a religious Sunni Muslim to get followers. I know it's a long time ago but her character is the same, a liar.

Posted

what is this? kenna 2.0?

this is just a reverse glo-up lmao

Posted

What your birth certificate or name says doesn't automatically make you a Muslim. Barack Hussein Obama has Muslims in his family, but he is Christian. To be a Muslim you actually have to BELIEVE in Islam. 

20190208_153415.thumb.jpg.9f96f7fe101ed5

I found her father's Facebook and he's posting pictures of "Jesus" lmao. 

Either way, I still find it messed up Negin pretended to be a religious Sunni Muslim to get followers. I know it's a long time ago but her character is the same, a liar.

what ive meant was that basically all iranians are muslims according to their birthcertificates but are islamophobic secularists that fled iran due to its theocratic government that systematically pressures them and forbids them to do specific things and doesnt guarantee them  all basic human rights. reread what ive wrote in my last comment. to be a muslim you need to have muslim parents, negins family probably converted into christianity after theyve immigrated to Maastricht just like my family did. her being a christian now doesnt mean that shes never been a muslim. however its pointless to tell someone non-iranian something about iranians and their views on religions as they wont ever understand. 

there are plenty atheist iranians and iranians that converted to other religions due to their traumatic experiences with the islam. 

Posted

what ive meant was that basically all iranians are muslims according to their birthcertificates but are islamophobic secularists that fled iran due to its theocratic government that systematically pressures them and forbids them to do specific things and doesnt guarantee them  all basic human rights. reread what ive wrote in my last comment. to be a muslim you need to have muslim parents, negins family probably converted into christianity after theyve immigrated to Maastricht just like my family did. her being a christian now doesnt mean that shes never been a muslim. however its pointless to tell someone non-iranian something about iranians and their views on religions as they wont ever understand. 

there are plenty atheist iranians and iranians that converted to other religions due to their traumatic experiences with the islam. 

"to be Muslim you need to have Muslim parents" - um no you dont. And in this case, it's proven that negin's parents are not believers of Islam anyway. Islam is a belief, not a nationality. Just because you're from Iran doesn't automatically make you more educated about it than me especially when you sound like you dont even know the basics of religion. 

the question was whether she grew up a religious Muslim, not what's on her family's birth certificate which doesnt mean shit cuz like you said, many Iranians are atheist. 

It's like saying I'm Christian but I dont believe in Jesus or ever celebrate Xmas or go to church.

Posted

"to be Muslim you need to have Muslim parents" - um no you dont. And in this case, it's proven that negin's parents are not believers of Islam anyway. Islam is a belief, not a nationality. Just because you're from Iran doesn't automatically make you more educated about it than me especially when you sound like you dont even know the basics of religion. 

the question was whether she grew up a religious Muslim, not what's on her family's birth certificate which doesnt mean shit cuz like you said, many Iranians are atheist. 

It's like saying I'm Christian but I dont believe in Jesus or ever celebrate Xmas or go to church.

Christmas has nothing to do with a religion

Posted

Christmas has nothing to do with a religion

CHRISTmas.. well yeah now it's just a commercialized holiday but it's meant to be a celebration of Jesus supposed birthday. 

Posted

CHRISTmas.. well yeah now it's just a commercialized holiday but it's meant to be a celebration of Jesus supposed birthday. 

But not the tree or something. 

Posted

But not the tree or something. 

if u wanna get technical about it, people theorize the origins of xmas is actually rooted in pagan tradition of winter solstice but this is getting way OT. 

Majority of Christian sects celebrate the birth of Christ.