• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

412 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright, thanks for letting me know! truthfully I only look at her thread here and there, so I'm not too informed abt her. I still standby with what I said tho, she's a whole mess. Faking being muslim, and going as far as wearing the hijab for pics and whatnot is honestly scary. Shows how determined she is to lie. Does anyone know if she has admitted and apologized for using the n-word?

no bc no one called her out on it.

Posted

this girl is honestly such a mess. an n word-saying-photoshoped-muslim-mess. I highly doubt that she actually practices islam, I think she may be culturally muslim. Anyway she should get her shit together, how are her followers not reacting to her saying the n word?? what??

she said the n word when she was like 14/15 on her ask fm I’m not saying it’s right but it was a while ago so they probably don’t know anything about it!

i think some of her family are Muslim but I’ve seen some pictures and snaps of her in her family home of zoroastrianismn which is a very prominant religion in Iran. She may have Islam in her but I think that’s her religion :) nothing wrong with it but I think she maybe felt being Muslim would attract more followers or it was to do with her “Chechen” phase 😂

Screenshot_20180904-135706_Instagram.jpg

We already established that shes not muslim. The only reason why she said she was is because it made it more believable that she is Chechen. Majority of Iranian diaspora are atheist or non-religious. She also has zoroastrian symbols in her familys home -muslims wouldnt have these. She has never mentioned eid or ramadan since she was exposed as a persian and even culturally non-practicing muslims at least acknowledge these holidays. 

just posted something similar, sorry I didn’t realise you’d posted this!

She really really needs to stop messing with her face. I’ve seen pictures of her before and honestly. She is naturally a very pretty girl. Nothing wrong with her.

she also needs to admit to it now. It’s very obvious she’s had even MORE work done.

B456BD50-C0E6-4405-8EED-E03BC8ED888F.jpeg

Posted

she said the n word when she was like 14/15 on her ask fm I’m not saying it’s right but it was a while ago so they probably don’t know anything about it!

i think some of her family are Muslim but I’ve seen some pictures and snaps of her in her family home of zoroastrianismn which is a very prominant religion in Iran. She may have Islam in her but I think that’s her religion :) nothing wrong with it but I think she maybe felt being Muslim would attract more followers or it was to do with her “Chechen” phase 😂

She really really needs to stop messing with her face. I’ve seen pictures of her before and honestly. She is naturally a very pretty girl. Nothing wrong with her.

she also needs to admit to it now. It’s very obvious she’s had even MORE work done.

I agree but she still photoshops alot

20180905_143521.jpg

Posted

She always looks so different on all her pictures...

CA553BDD-5DA5-4E9B-94B8-E3DCE31FF95C.jpeg

Posted

She always looks so different on all her pictures...

CA553BDD-5DA5-4E9B-94B8-E3DCE31FF95C.jpeg

that's what happens when you photoshop your face a lot I guess

Posted

Screen_Shot_2018-09-05_at_4.41.30_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-09-05_at_4.41.52_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-09-05_at_4.42.12_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-09-05_at_4.42.32_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-09-05_at_4.44.17_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-09-05_at_4.44.22_PM.thu

Posted

So funny how she used to pretend to be a Muslim and then has these sorts of photos! Does she think people just forget?

also Snapchat can’t filter that much so she’s definitely had work done. Can’t deny she’s a pretty girl but she’s far from her Instagram shots.

the last photo looks nothing like her Instagram!

C9D0A65E-E973-41AD-A0B0-26D65B7AB441.png

117DC9E8-84B5-4607-9B17-1DE86588D67B.jpeg

3E8D3C2A-FB7A-46C8-A0FC-143E5EDC0BF6.jpeg

2057CA8A-2E18-4495-9B01-63A39457BFD4.jpeg

Posted

So funny how she used to pretend to be a Muslim and then has these sorts of photos! Does she think people just forget?

also Snapchat can’t filter that much so she’s definitely had work done. Can’t deny she’s a pretty girl but she’s far from her Instagram shots.

the last photo looks nothing like her Instagram!

C9D0A65E-E973-41AD-A0B0-26D65B7AB441.png

117DC9E8-84B5-4607-9B17-1DE86588D67B.jpeg

3E8D3C2A-FB7A-46C8-A0FC-143E5EDC0BF6.jpeg

2057CA8A-2E18-4495-9B01-63A39457BFD4.jpeg

where is that last pic from?? and look at the background in these pictures, the floor is a little messed up..

Screenshot_20180908-151759_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180908-151820_Instagram.jpg

Posted

where is that last pic from?? and look at the background in these pictures, the floor is a little messed up..

Screenshot_20180908-151759_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180908-151820_Instagram.jpg

It’s on her Instagram. Where about do you mean it’s messed up? Could you circle it? I dont think she’s tampered that much with it tbh but maybe I just cant see it?

Posted

Found these on her friend’s Facebook page who is an MUA. I love how they have photoshopped her nose in the first pic yet it looks completely different to how she photoshops it herself.

FF0B779D-6859-4B41-95EA-6F56A3FFE95A.png

6B938679-985E-4BF4-AFC7-0FE518E2CD8C.png

Honestly explain whyyyy does she photoshop her pictures so much?!

Negin if you are reading this at least be open and honest. You do not need to photoshop and lie about it.

You pretty enough and there are girls out there who would love to look half as good as you!

Posted (edited)

Well, having signs of zoroastrianism all over their house doesnt necessarily mean that they aint muslim tho. Its normal for iranian families to have pictures of Ahura Mazda and sayings of the prophet Zoroaster all over their walls because this religion is part of the persian history and culture- Zoroaster is our national pride if you could say so! I´ve got born and raised  as the daughter of normally strict iranian shia-muslims and we have a huge sign of the Ahura Mazda in our living room. 

And as far as I know, Negin´s dad is from Lorestan and Lores are mostly muslims. Her mom is from Khuzestan, whose inhabitants are either Sunnis or Alevis (depends on which part of Khuzestan they especially come from)

Im pretty much sure that she used to be a muslim (its debatable if she was shia or sunni but i think that doesnt matter that much) and now shes converted to christianity as ive seen her last week in her instagramstories wearing a necklace with a cross on it. 

Found these on her friend’s Facebook page who is an MUA. I love how they have photoshopped her nose in the first pic yet it looks completely different to how she photoshops it herself.

FF0B779D-6859-4B41-95EA-6F56A3FFE95A.png

6B938679-985E-4BF4-AFC7-0FE518E2CD8C.png

Honestly explain whyyyy does she photoshop her pictures so much?!

Negin if you are reading this at least be open and honest. You do not need to photoshop and lie about it.

You pretty enough and there are girls out there who would love to look half as good as you!

These two pics honestly look a 100000x better than the pics she posts! I dont like the unrealisticly big crosseyed-look she gives herself in her edited pics! Tbh, she doesnt need that much photoshop because her face already is beautiful the way she is. She should just learn to love herself more.

Edited by TheGhalavandExposer
word mistake

Posted

Well, having signs of zoroastrianism all over their house doesnt necessarily mean that they aint muslim tho. Its normal for iranian families to have pictures of Ahura Mazda and sayings of the prophet Zoroaster all over their walls because this religion is part of the persian history and culture- Zoroaster is our national pride if you could say so! I´ve got born and raised  as the daughter of normally strict iranian shia-muslims and we have a huge sign of the Ahura Mazda in our living room. 

And as far as I know, Negin´s dad is from Lorestan and Lores are mostly muslims. Her mom is from Khuzestan, whose inhabitants are either Sunnis or Alevis (depends on which part of Khuzestan they especially come from)

Im pretty much sure that she used to be a muslim (its debatable if she was shia or sunni but i think that doesnt matter that much) and now shes converted to christianity as ive seen her last week in her instagramstories wearing a necklace with a cross on it. 

These two pics honestly look a 100000x better than the pics she posts! I dont like the unrealisticly big crosseyed-look she gives herself in her edited pics! Tbh, she doesnt need that much photoshop because her face already is beautiful the way she is. She should just learn to love herself more.

that’s really interesting! I didn’t know that about Iranian history. My dad has Iranian blood but it’s Persian Jewish so I don’t know a lot about about Islam in Persia.

yeah is she cross eyed in real life? Or is that because of the photos?

Posted

that’s really interesting! I didn’t know that about Iranian history. My dad has Iranian blood but it’s Persian Jewish so I don’t know a lot about about Islam in Persia.

yeah is she cross eyed in real life? Or is that because of the photos?

Yea a lot of people dont know that but its actually a normal thing in Iran and between Iranians :)

and no she isnt crosseyed at all, her eyes are "healthy". 

Posted

Yea a lot of people dont know that but its actually a normal thing in Iran and between Iranians :)

and no she isnt crosseyed at all, her eyes are "healthy". 

it looks bad on her photos. That’s why she needs to stop messing with them. I’d give anything to look half as good as her naturally!

Posted

This is her birthday I thought her birthday was in August?

0E289437-46AC-4529-AB6E-D2B8EBA85393.png