• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mynameisdiana, diana veras

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've never made a thread before so excuse me for not knowing how to start this*

Diana Veras is a plus size model from NY. She can be kinda associated w that group of barbara, dounia, etc.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/mynamesdiana

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mynamesdiana/?hl=en

She also has an on/off relationship w rapper, Ksace. (They're broken up atm) 

Idk what do you guys think about her?

Personally I don't think shes really problematic but following her on twitter can be kinda annoying. She acts a certain way when shes "single" talking about how happy and amazing she feels. The "glow" she has on. Now this is all fine until she gets back together with Kyle and it honestly just makes her look like an idiot most of the time? Shes only 21 I think but she really doesn't seem that mature at all really. 

She is a really pretty girl but I don't think shes very smart in the love department. 

la-modelo-diana-veras-nos-habla-de-los-problemas-que-enfrentan-las-chicas-plus-size-body-image-1458660895.jpg

160619_jnoni_teenvogue_04_2492_rvb.jpg

Edited by veryyberry

Posted (edited)

Edited by lumin

Posted

Imo she is way way prettier than Barbara and her gang

Posted (edited)

Finally, someone who uses plus size in the right way. I never really knew her but she is gorgeous. I know for sure that she's making so many girls day much better. Seeing someone who admires their bodies the way they are is a very empowering thing to me.

Edit: she was in this video 

Screenshot_2017-04-14-09-30-22.thumb.png

Edited by M.I.A

Posted

Based on those pictures she seems super cute! I love her hair especially.

Posted

She seems the least annoying out of the gang, but whenever she would split with kyle is seemed like she would try extra hard to show off :-/ kind of sad since she's way above his level and it seems like he broke her heart a few times.