• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

LGBT+ problems and talk

216 posts in this topic

Posted

Trans in womens sport competition; discuss, maybe? Thoughts? 

they should be mostly transitioned if they wish to compete. of course there are some cis women who are built bigger and are strong but it's harder for us to build ourselves up to be near the same level as cis men. since trans women were born with the body of a cis man, it wouldn't be fair. trans women are still women, but many of them have advantages that make women's sports easier for them. (english isn't my first language sorry if it doesn't make sense) 

Posted

Blair White did a good video on this subject.

https://youtu.be/20vfmSjnYFw

Posted

Conversion therapy tactics are going strong against lesbians and it’s coming from the lgbt community itself 

E2130331-52B5-46E0-B24E-25337D074BCA.thu5EF66F50-BB7E-468A-A836-8EE988CC817F.thu04309CD4-E09C-46E0-9299-62A23D1B9C85.thu

this is honestly really depressing me that I’m a horrible person because I hate dick. In a world where people hate gay people we don’t even have our own community anymore to support us. Homosexuality is same sex attraction and we aren’t even allowed to be gay anymore, we have to change the definition now just to not hurt people’s feelings. This is literally the same tactics straight men use to get lesbians to sleep with them but it’s acceptable because it’s coming from someone who “feels” like a woman. I don’t know, the state of the lgbt community right now is just really depressing to me 

Posted

Conversion therapy tactics are going strong against lesbians and it’s coming from the lgbt community itself 

E2130331-52B5-46E0-B24E-25337D074BCA.thu5EF66F50-BB7E-468A-A836-8EE988CC817F.thu04309CD4-E09C-46E0-9299-62A23D1B9C85.thu

this is honestly really depressing me that I’m a horrible person because I hate dick. In a world where people hate gay people we don’t even have our own community anymore to support us. Homosexuality is same sex attraction and we aren’t even allowed to be gay anymore, we have to change the definition now just to not hurt people’s feelings. This is literally the same tactics straight men use to get lesbians to sleep with them but it’s acceptable because it’s coming from someone who “feels” like a woman. I don’t know, the state of the lgbt community right now is just really depressing to me 

people who exclude transwomen in general from their dating pool are dense. it’s perfectly fine to not be with a trans woman that has a penis, but why rule out a whole group where there are many with vaginas in it? makes no sense. 

Posted

people who exclude transwomen in general from their dating pool are dense. it’s perfectly fine to not be with a trans woman that has a penis, but why rule out a whole group where there are many with vaginas in it? makes no sense. 

rsz_tumblr_3454cda8c99f7ed184db5fce95d7b

Some people have preferences. Wanting a biological male or female should be just fine, we aren't killing anyone nor disrespecting. Ya'll really reaching. If a man wants a biological female and wants children with a biological woman ya'll really acting as if everyone should just be into everything to not hurt someones feelings. 

No. I like biological people in my dating pool. If you don't care, fine, but forcing this onto others is disturbing. Why does everyone HAVE to be ok and accept trans people into their dating pool? To not hurt their feelings? boo hoo. Date people who like trans people or don't care about that fact. Penis or vagina, don't matter. Some people just want biological people in their dating pool and they do not have to have a *MASSIVE* good reason for it.

They simply just want it that way. Ya'll really lose it on folk for having preferences?

Don't like dICK???????? WELL WHAT IF SHE HAD SURGEYRY!1!!!1 HOOK UP WITH HER. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR BigOTed FEELINGS. DATE FOLK YOU DONT WANNA DATE TO NOT HURT THEIR FEELINGS!!!

nah. A surgically created vagina is obviously mf different. And people excluding trans folk in their dating pool is far from dense. It's simply fine.

Someone excluding trans people from their dating pool isn't the same as actual bad things, like hate crimes against trans people, not using the right pronouns, purposefully misgendering them etc.

Dating goes deep.

Grow up. It makes sense when you actually think. If you are fine with it, then date them. If you aren't fine with it, don't. 

Posted (edited)

The people in the screenshots should go date trans women themselves if they're so afraid that trans women might be excluded from the dating pool of others (preferably someone like Alex Drummond or Danielle Muscato as these types of people also like to claim that saying that you're a woman automatically means that you're a woman).

As has already been stated elsewhere, trans "neo" vaginas are vaginas in name only (the same can be said about neo penises). Go look up what they look like, how they are made and some of the many surgical complications that may arise – you can't expect lesbians to be into a surgical wound made out of stomach tissue that needs to be dilated every day in order not to close up and might have hair balls growing inside of it just because somebody says it's a vagina. As a bisexual, I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Additionally, anybody has the right to exclude people from their dating pool for whatever reason suits their fancy, whether it be because of their sexual orientation or sexual preferences, and it's every person's responsibility to learn to cope with rejection. Shaming women because they don't want to have sex with you is rightfully mocked and called incel behavior when it comes from heterosexual 'cis' male crybabies. Why is it suddenly different when a trans individual says "not dating me is bigoted"?

Edited by JunkFood

Posted (edited)

have you ever seen a neovagina? I’m sorry but I don’t want a dick that’s been turned inside out filled with necrosis, dick hair and colon fluid. Think about it this way, even if the results are good, there’s no clit, the skin isn’t the same, and it has no sensation and doesn’t even get wet. Unless you actively have sex with women you can’t say lesbians should have sex with a neovagina. I’ve had sex with cis women and I know I only want a real vagina, never a fake imitation of one. Why would I want a pussy that doesn’t function like one? Estrogen doesn’t even help them much either, they still have a manly body and proportions and I’m not attracted to that at all. I like big hips and curvy waists, slender legs and just basic womanly figures that trans women lack. They’re just men with saggy boobs and I hate the male figure. You realize you’re being incredibly homophobic because you’re telling a lesbian to accept a mutilated dick right? It’s not dense, what’s dense is not accepting basic biology and sexuality. I’m not even sure you read my post, I’m incredibly sad that I’m being forced act outside of my sexuality by my own community to not be offensive and you ignored it 

The people in the screenshots should go date trans women themselves if they're so afraid that trans women might be excluded from the dating pool of others (preferably someone like Alex Drummond or Danielle Muscato as these types of people also like to claim that saying that you're a woman automatically means that you're a woman).

As has already been stated elsewhere, trans "neo" vaginas are vaginas in name only (the same can be said about neo penises). Go look up what they look like, how they are made and some of the many surgical complications that may arise – you can't expect lesbians to be into a surgical wound made out of stomach tissue that needs to be dilated every day in order not to close up and might have hair balls growing inside of it just because somebody says it's a vagina. As a bisexual, I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Additionally, anybody has the right to exclude people from their dating pool for whatever reason suits their fancy, whether it be because of their sexual orientation or sexual preferences, and it's every person's responsibility to learn to cope with rejection. Shaming women because they don't want to have sex with you is rightfully mocked and called incel behavior when it comes from heterosexual 'cis' male crybabies. Why is it different when a trans individual says "not dating me is bigoted"?

trans women won’t even date themselves because they use lesbians for validation or see us as sexual conquests. Trans women don’t even truly see other trans women as women and they can think dick is gross but we can’t. They just act like they love each other but in reality they know it would be the same as fucking a man yet they shame us for not wanting to fuck them

Edited by Poutine

Posted

Imo lesbians are ok to say no to dick no matter whose dick it is?

Posted

It baffles me that this is even a thing when FOR YEARS the trans community have argued that gender and sex are completely different.
Sports are divided up by your sex, not your gender.
It's seriously that easy.

Men and women don't compete in different groups because their brains are different, it's because of the rest of the body - the traits developed due to their sex.

Posted

my fucking god i saw a post abt another version of the lesbian flag having the "bi/pan lesbian" in one of the color definitions like sis eye-

isnt this shit biphobic and lesbophobic?

Posted

my fucking god i saw a post abt another version of the lesbian flag having the "bi/pan lesbian" in one of the color definitions like sis eye-

isnt this shit biphobic and lesbophobic?

i'm intrigued, can you show this to the rest of the class? I am so done with fucking up flags.

Posted

i'm intrigued, can you show this to the rest of the class? I am so done with fucking up flags.

here you go: 

77EA58F5-2E8A-4ACE-868C-D6582CBF92E0.thu

30D16036-7C08-46A0-BC97-22C835A903CC.thu

Posted

here you go: 

this kind of shit is why I hate being a lesbian and hate myself lmao. This is actually homophobia disguised under being woke 

Posted

here you go: 

imma be blunt with you, chief: what the fuck are these people doing combining shit. Let lesbians just lesbian.

Posted

imma be blunt with you, chief: what the fuck are these people doing combining shit. Let lesbians just lesbian.

as a bi, i was really confused on this flag and just viewing the replies is like "yeah tbh why do we need a new flag" and while i do feel more attraction towards women, i dont like it when it's getting umbrella'd like sis ik that some biphobics r out there and this is gonna fuel new shit...