• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kmusicandblackwomen (kpopmeetsblackwomen)

468 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

oml that was gold ^^^^

Edited by GreenTeaGirl

Posted

I'm laughing so hard, that blogpost was like a gross, fetishizing fairytale.
Once upon a time, there lived a black girl in Forth Worth. She had beautiful black skin that made all the super hot and sexy Asian 
(disclaimer: by "Asian" we mean only the aegyo ones that look like our oppas~, only men from Korea/Japan and maybe China) men turn around and stare at her, some legends say an old Asian man was blinded by her beautiful complexion.

Did I mention she had glowing black skin? Anyway, one day the girl entered an Asian™ store. All the men, both young and old, gaped at her. Some even pointed! Talk about black magic! "I love black people! Soulja Boy is my favorite artist!" one of them yelled. Of course Koreans (he looked just like Jimin from BTS, so he had to be Korean, ok) loved black people and black music! As the black girl walked around the store, hordes of Asian men were following her, begging her to date them. It was L I T.

The black girl with MELANIN and BLACK skin eventually made her way to the register. The cashier, an Asian woman gasped when she saw her. "You are a very beautiful girl! Do you perhaps study Korean?" she asked. The girl nodded, before responding. "Yes unni~, I watch Korean dramas all day long and tag all my Instagram pictures with Korean hashtags, yah!". The cashier, touched by the girl's dedication to Korean culture and her amount of melanin, wiped away tears from her eyes. "You see... my son, he is actually Mark from got7 and I have been trying to find a fitting wife for him. And I think I just found her - in you."

Then, suddenly, Mark from got7 walked in. He took the black girl in his arms and whispered "I too like Soulja Boy. And black people."

And then they lived happily ever after.

This is not an attack on black people or on black people finding pride in their complexion, btw! It's just that these koreaboos go too far and end up objectifying and fetishizing themselves, and the color of their skin. Then they send these horrible fan fiction-ish asks to that gross, racist blog. 

Lmao I dead ass read this at work just now and cracked the fuck up :haiplz: My coworkers were looking at me like wtf :S. Please make this into a real thing lmao

Posted

What's sad is that my insecure ass back when I got into Kpop in 2014 would of fell for all that bs and I'm so glad that I didn't find that website back then.

They just target insecure black girls and they know exactly what they're doing which is just mad especially since these girls obviously love Korean culture and they know that they like pale skin and eurocentric features.

My self confidence went to absolute shit when I got into kpop, seeing all these girls with thin legs and slim figures made me a lot more self aware and my friends were also slim but I wasn't. I wasn't fat nor overweight, I just had thick thighs and a disproportionate body and it took me a few years it realise that I was just fine as I was but these girls who read what they post will never get to that point of realising that you don't  need to have recognition or approval by some Asian dudes to be deemed beautiful by their standards.

I don't why her and her fans I guess get so upset when an idol says they prefer girls with light skin, because even if they didn't it's not like they would have a chance with them either way. Like what's difference between a Korean dude saying "I like Asian girls only" and them saying "I only date Asian guys (or whatever)" ? Why are they only getting upset about what these guys are saying when they're doing the exact same thing. 

It's quite scary when you think about how insecure she must have been to create that blog and think that any sort interaction between an idol and and black woman definitely means that they like black girls and all the people that think like that too.

Posted (edited)

Bet if it was a White girl making a blog called ''KmusicandWhitewomen'' and posting about how Koreans are obsessed with White women just because she found pics of random Korean guys with White girls or because she saw a Korean idol taking pictures with White fans or White celebrities, she would be everywhere being exposed by all those big Kpop and feminist accs who exposed a lot of White koreaboos in the past. 

But eh, guess it's because kmabw fetishizing East Asians is Black, it must be less worse than if she was White???
Lol I mean, where are all those big kpop and feminist accs ??
Kmabw is way worse than all those random White ''kboos'' I've seen being ''exposed'' just because they ''used Korean words in their bio''& like Korean makeup.

It's just sad how she and her followers try so hard to prove that random Koreans & idols want to marry Black women because they glanced at a random Black girl for one sec or because Korean idols took a pic with a Black fan-celebrity lol.  
She posted before a pic of two Black women with two Asian men eating together saying they were two couples but they were just friends lel
She even photoshoped an idol(Taeyong) shirt with the pic of a black woman saying ''I only like it Black'' or something

How delusional, desperate and insecure you gotta be????
Won't be surprised if she and her followers dislike E. Asian women bc they are taking all the E. Asian men >:((((((
Bet if they could ''remove'' all Korean women from Korea to replace them with Black women, they would do it lol

Being Black in Korea or in any other Asian countries isn't easy, it's not because American hiphop is becoming trendy in Korea that racism suddenly stopped, that every Koreans like Black people and that Korean guys want to suddenly date Black women tf?? 

Kmabw and her followers are just a bunch of disgusting, sad and insecure girls fetishizing E. Asian guys to the point of being obsessed with them and ''proving'' desperately E. Asian guys like them.

Edited by kohh

Posted

Idk why I didn't read this thread before, but I remember stumbling upon her blog when I started my Kpop tumblr, and even then (when I wasn't very politically conscious and just overall ignorant) I thought it was super weird that girls were sending in experiences they had with Asian guys. Like, they're just dudes! Why are they put on a pedestal? I'm glad I never delved deeper into that blog 

Posted

Sounds like she has this. (Wikipedia because I'm lazy)

(I'm no doctor but it sounds similar to her desuions) 

Erotomania is a type of delusional disorderwhere the affected person believes that another person is in love with him or her. This belief is usually applied to someone with higher status or a famous person, but can also be applied to a complete stranger. Erotomanic delusions often occur in patients with schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders, but can also occur during a manic episode in the context of bipolar I disorder.[1] During an erotomanic delusion, the patient believes that a secret admirer is declaring his or her affection for the patient, often by special glances, signals, telepathy, or messages through the media. Usually the patient then returns the perceived affection by means of letters, phone calls, gifts, and visits to the unwitting recipient. Even though these advances are unexpected and often unwanted, any denial of affection by the object of this delusional love is dismissed by the patient as a ploy to conceal the forbidden love from the rest of the world.[2]

Posted

Sounds like she has this. (Wikipedia because I'm lazy)

(I'm no doctor but it sounds similar to her desuions) 

Erotomania is a type of delusional disorderwhere the affected person believes that another person is in love with him or her. This belief is usually applied to someone with higher status or a famous person, but can also be applied to a complete stranger. Erotomanic delusions often occur in patients with schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders, but can also occur during a manic episode in the context of bipolar I disorder.[1] During an erotomanic delusion, the patient believes that a secret admirer is declaring his or her affection for the patient, often by special glances, signals, telepathy, or messages through the media. Usually the patient then returns the perceived affection by means of letters, phone calls, gifts, and visits to the unwitting recipient. Even though these advances are unexpected and often unwanted, any denial of affection by the object of this delusional love is dismissed by the patient as a ploy to conceal the forbidden love from the rest of the world.[2]

Personally, I don't know if I'd say that, simply because I don't think she believes any idol is in love with her specifically. (But who knows what's going on in her head) The part about the patient believing that their 'secret admirer' is declaring their love for them through special glances and messages seems pretty accurate for her, though. Maybe a lesser version of that disorder, it such a thing exists. Thanks to my psychology class, I think I can give another description to her lunacy.

Reciprocal liking is a psychological term to describe the phenomenon of people tending to better like those people who like them.

She and her followers have proven time and time again that they clearly doesn't care about any idols who don't seem to have any interest in African Americans/ African American culture. Take her massive obsession with Jackson for example. It started from him stating that he liked 'dark-skinned women'. Before that, she never talked about him at all and if he had never said that, she probably wouldn't care about him at all. And I'm not one to judge someone for the reasons they choose to like an idol, but it just seems odd to me that their liking of someone is based solely on the possibility of that person taking interest in them. Like, does she care about their rapping skills, dancing skills, anything other than the fact that they might like black people? I personally doubt it.

Posted

Who knows what goes on in her twisted mind. She also seems to jump from star to star. She's unbalanced that's for sure. Like I wonder what would happen if a guy suddenly did get with a black women? She'd probably bitch on how much she hates said girl because she's with -insert idol name-. I doubt there would be rejoicing 

Posted

Fan accounts nowadays...are disgusting. They are literally nothing other than these extremely thirsty, delusional girls talking about how the idols looked at NO ONE, but them. How they grabbed onto their hands and clutched them for dear life for about 5 minutes according to them. How they were staring at their boobs and butt while licking their lips and smirking at them. How they winked at them and said they were pretty, sexy, etc. How they thrust their d*cks at them. (There was seriously some chick who said that and then got mad when people were offended by it. I strongly believe the guy was just doing a hip trust that just so happened to be in her general direction.) Because it's totally not like they do that for everyone! FAN SERVICE! Oh my gosh how hard is it for these people to understand that these dudes do this stuff everywhere they go for all of their fans. They swear up and down that they only do it for the black girls, but that's a load of BS. Any Korean fancam of a concert will show you otherwise. And furthermore, just what the heck is wrong with these girls? Who goes to a concert just to make a list of the amount of times a guy looked in their general area. These girls have literally taken pictures of the guys just staring forward into a large hoard of girls and claiming that they were definitely looking at them and only them. It's like they're not even going there to see their favorite K-idols and see them perform their favorite songs right in front of them, they just want to tell someone else, "Y'all, he was looking at me and smirking so HARD! Obviously he loves black women because he was smirking at ME!" Ridiculous.

This is so funny because what you described is exactly what Ana and Alex did rofl

Posted

I just checked their page again because it's a train wreck that seems entertaining in a pathetic way, but I couldn't get past the 2nd page bc it's just reiterations of exactly identical posts, albeit inserting different kpop idols. These posts are all from the same day, hopefully will amuse y'all like it did for me

Screen_Shot_2017-06-05_at_5.46.10_pm.thu

^ I don't know where to begin...but poor Dean (savedean2k17fromthirstyfetishisers)

r-ok-ok-2522134.thumb.png.f79838349bc50a

my only reaction

nothing wrong with a "thotfit"....just the intention is obviously attention-seeking and desperate 

I'm sure this is not how the "sistars do it" - don't drag the rest of the community with you 

Screen_Shot_2017-06-05_at_5.46.27_pm.thu

or maybe he's trying to go against SK's obsession with white skin. but sure. i don't knw about other ppl, but if i HAD to (aka life & death situation) worship someone for appreciating my skin colour, they should at least have the sincerity to say it explicitly. like. he said he likes tanned skin. whoopde-fucking-do 

Screen_Shot_2017-06-05_at_5.46.40_pm.thu

^ is it just me, or have the posts began to blend into one :alpacaconfused:

Screen_Shot_2017-06-05_at_5.46.50_pm.thu

^ idk, does he? when you say anything a bajillion times it starts to sound like the truth. again, if someone has to secretly like black people, they are not worthy of you! tho they also have no obligation to declare their racial dating preferences to the world...conclusion: stop generalising all black women into a singular collective subjugate to the judgements and preferences of Korean men, you are doing a disservice to the amazing black women out there!!!!

Posted

That blog and everyone who keeps unironically submitting to it are disgusting. You aren't even human in their eyes. There's no pedestal, you're just an exotical glorydick to them. It's honestly gag inducing. I hope they all wake up and stop being so desperate, because I think I can get where it's coming from, but using this blog as a medium for finding solace is not a solution.