• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kmusicandblackwomen (kpopmeetsblackwomen)

467 posts in this topic

Posted

Just gonna leave this here. It's from her About on her Tumblr page.

Screenshot_2017-03-31-11-51-28.png

Screenshot_2017-03-31-12-04-54.png

considering how crazy/delusional she is..I'm going with yes. I'm not sure what sane guy would be attracted to that. Period.

Also..do they forget India is a part of Asia? 9_9

Ahhh thank you for saying this. I have a special hate for dumb weeaboo/koreaboos that always speak highly of Asians but forget that Asia does not consist out of East Asian countries only. 

Posted

^^

I agree with everything you said except for "Also asians do not find darkskin beautiful or attractive". That is quite a bold statement; yes most Asians from most countries in Asia have shown racists tendencies towards darker skinned people in general that being said we cannot generalize a whole ethnic population like that. After all not all Asians identify with each other that well. American born Chinese may not see eye to eye or act the same as Chinese people born and raised in Mainland. Other than that good explanation on why some black women act like that :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

ew....thumb.PNG.69a02d6fbf77f4bc417012a3

WHY????/// -/

Posted

WHY????/// -/

This is actually so unnecessary it's unreal...straight up cringe-worthy fetishization here.

Posted (edited)

WHY????/// -/

I'm going to assume this is fake because if it isn't I need some bleach towards my eyes seeing this.

Edited by Illumi

Posted

and does the lyrics really say that ?? i highly doubt any kpop songs have lyrics like that lol

It's like 99.99% unlikely that any kpop song would have lyrics like that. Even if they sing about sexual themes it's never straightforward. And c'mon the songs get banned for including a slang word sometimes so lmao try passing these kind of lyrics. And even though it says 'soundcloud song' the backlash any idol would receive for these kind of lyrics from Korean public would be crazy.

Honestly this woman is an embarrassment. I never can understand how this sort of fetishisation of certain ethnicities come about. What goes wrong when people discover kpop and suddenly become koreaboos.

Posted

WHY????/// -/

IMG_2426.thumb.JPG.87a969cbe4d867d7daf11

This is worse than the "jacksons smells a black girl's hair" video they made

Posted

IMG_2426.thumb.JPG.87a969cbe4d867d7daf11

This is worse than the "jacksons smells a black girl's hair" video they made

they didn't!? Do you have a link to that video? That just sounds (almost) too crazy to be true 

Posted

they didn't!? Do you have a link to that video? That just sounds (almost) too crazy to be true 

Unfortunately they did

Posted

wow..so stepping behind someone automatically equals sniffing them/their hair?? Uh huuuh that makes total sense. Can't say if he really did or not but I think this woman just grasps at straws.

(Thanks for the link)

Posted

You know this chick has made me realized something about some of the black women i follow on ig. Most of them who are dating East Asian men happen to be interested in kpop, japanese pop culture or both. Idk if there is a direct correlation between the two but I do find it interesting that almost every AMBW couple i've come across on ig the girl is interested in Korean or Japanese pop culture regardless of if the guy is Japanese or Korean (which sucks imo if he's Chinese) 

Posted

i visibly cringed through the computer screen.

No that not the right reaction 

this is 

throw up b.gif

Posted

And what if an English speaking idol sees this shit one day? Black kpop fans already have it hard and this bitch is making it worse. :alpacaworry:

Posted

wtfboomplz.thumb.gif.a7789f198efb739f587

that's disgusting...ew