• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kmusicandblackwomen (kpopmeetsblackwomen)

477 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Her fans are really dumb if they honestly believe Vernon would date her😂 he's what....19? And she's 30. She isn't even Korean like.....none of this makes sense she really needs a new hobby 

I don't understand her and her fans.. No K-pop star is going to risk their careers for someone who tells all on the internet. She's living in La-La land. :alpacabored:

I had to google who ever that is and it came up that he's 21.

February 18, 1998 (age 21 years)

I'd screen shot it but i'm in class and don't want to save anything to this computer.

Edited by Tzugolas

Posted

I honestly joined this site just so I can respond to this thread. In her "story time" that she's dating an idol, everyone is giving her guesses. Now she denies when someone says certain idols EXCEPT for Vernon of Seventeen. She makes it NO secret that she stans him hard. She refers to said idol as "H." She'll deny when others takes guesses but when it comes to Vernon, she doesn't deny it at all.  I was confused as to why people were saying "H" is Vernon so I had to look up his name and saw his Korean name started with an H (sorry, I don't stan Seventeen so I didn't know).  And I told KMBW that she's lying and why she never denies it's NOT Vernon. She never responded BUT she hasn't blocked me either. 

I noticed that as well. Every time someone guesses Vernon she puts a random smirking Wendy Williams gif reaction, almost as if she wants them to think that it is him. 9_9 She's been thirsting over him and posting inappropriate comments about him since he was still 17. It's utterly disgusting. I don't even care that he's legal now; that fact that she sexualized him when he was still a teenager is gross.

Even if this story were plausible, I doubt a 21 yr old like Vernon would take any sort of interest in a 30+ year old KMBW. Plus, even though Seventeen isn't the biggest group out there, I highly doubt Vernon would do something like this that cold ruin his group's decent reputation.

Posted

Not to take up for her but what do you mean she's not Korean? You don't think idols would date a non-Korean?? Not saying he would date her but you don't think Korean people would date a non-Korean?

tbh I was half alseep when I wrote this so.....I'm not sure myself lmao.

But imo a Korean idol dating a non-Korean (especially a non Asian person) is very unlikely. I mean he's an idol so dating isn't an option in general but dating someone from another country would probably just be too stressful for both parties.

Posted

Well they are in an industry which "prohibits" you from dating (which honestly these companies only say such things just so they can put their delusional fangirls panties ease to believe that their bias is "available" for them to somehow magically appear into their lives and marry them one day *rolls eyes). But do these girls really think that they really dont go around dating and are chaste or some shit like that? Don't make me laugh. I know of seventeen and honestly since they have been around for a couple of years now I do believe some of them are dating/have a girlfriend/boyfriend whatever... though will they not admit for obvious reasons....

I really do not understand the international fans obsession with idols dating a non-korean or specifically a "non-asian". Honestly why cant they just try to get over thier insecurities and the need of validation from thier idol just because they are dating for example "a black woman." Lol girl he still aint dating you and yes I agree it is unlikely they will date a non-asian for the simple reason that they are obviously going to date the easiest option to them, most accessible to them... OTHER KOREAN/ASIAN IDOLS in the industry. 

Which comes to my point. I think KMABW is creating some bs fantasy in her head like she always does aka "bullshitting". But really even if they are in contact why would someone like Vernon invest his time to some random infamous fangirl 1000s of km away. If most they are probably just messaging/he noticed her briefly and shes blowing it out of proportion. I would hope Vernon was sensible enough to not give such a person their time of day...

Posted

After reading some of the things I read here about her, she doesn't seem mentally stable at all.

Posted

can't imagine a famous kpop idol going through her blog and thinking it would be good to get to know her .

how much of a low self esteem do you need to have to message someone who only likes you because you're korean? (with all proof on her blog about being a kboo)

I doubt a kpop idol would think so low of himself , when in reality he was probably hit on by extremely better looking female idols

I don't understand her and her fans.. No K-pop star is going to risk their careers for someone who tells all on the internet. She's living in La-La land. :alpacabored:

I had to google who ever that is and it came up that he's 21.

February 18, 1998 (age 21 years)

Hidden Content

omg i wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but I just googled Vernon and his real name is Hansol , hence the "H" in her story .

She is so creepy , I get it if she started liking him when he was above the age of 18 but you literally counted days for him to turn 18 , i'M disgusted 

Posted

So while I was showing the long ass fanfiction to my friend and we happened to be in her name search just to find more cringe with another weirdo and it shows her full face. (The eye color and weird bangs match). Forgot if I needed to censor the other person's name but I did just incase and wow that nose photoshop.

oh....PNG

Posted

can anyone confirm that she is over the age of 30? 

I’ve heard rumors of who the person is, and but the age doesn’t match up, she is not over 30. The story matches up to the person and the dates. 

If it’s just speculation about her age, then I definitely know who’s behind this account. I won’t dox her though. I don’t think it’s fair. Just funny to watch

Posted

can anyone confirm that she is over the age of 30? 

I’ve heard rumors of who the person is, and but the age doesn’t match up, she is not over 30. The story matches up to the person and the dates. 

If it’s just speculation about her age, then I definitely know who’s behind this account. I won’t dox her though. I don’t think it’s fair. Just funny to watch

Don't know about her age, don't think it has ever been confirmed anywhere?

Without giving away their identity, what age is that person you suspect (or like an age bracket at least)?

Posted

Don't know about her age, don't think it has ever been confirmed anywhere?

Without giving away their identity, what age is that person you suspect (or like an age bracket at least)?

Mid 20s. 

Posted

The whole "H" thing is so buckwild. How on earth can anyone believe her? When would Vernon have time for all of that? And it's so gross that she's implying it's someone who she's been openly sexualizing since he was 17. (I also think it's interesting/somewhat contradictory that she's focusing so much on an idol who's best known for being half white and half Korean...)

Not to mention, in 2017 there was small scandal when a video that Dino (the youngest member of Seventeen) sent to his probably-girlfriend got leaked. I don't think Pledis made a statement about it, but I do remember online copies of the video being taken down. So we can assume that SVT is allowed to date, just strictly in private. I'm pretty sure they also hushed up the brother of Kyla from Pristin after he gossiped about her on Twitter and caused a bunch of drama. He was from America and tweeting in English, so it's not like Kmusic would have some language barrier protecting her from Pledis staff.

Long story short, if in some impossible alternate reality it was true that Kmusic had a thing with Vernon, or any idol for that matter, his company would have shut her little thread down real fast.

Posted

Mid 20s. 

Wow if that's the same person, she's younger than I thought (still doesn't excuse acting a fool and writing fanfiction as if it was really the life you live)

Posted

The whole "H" thing is so buckwild. How on earth can anyone believe her? When would Vernon have time for all of that? And it's so gross that she's implying it's someone who she's been openly sexualizing since he was 17. (I also think it's interesting/somewhat contradictory that she's focusing so much on an idol who's best known for being half white and half Korean...)

Not to mention, in 2017 there was small scandal when a video that Dino (the youngest member of Seventeen) sent to his probably-girlfriend got leaked. I don't think Pledis made a statement about it, but I do remember online copies of the video being taken down. So we can assume that SVT is allowed to date, just strictly in private. I'm pretty sure they also hushed up the brother of Kyla from Pristin after he gossiped about her on Twitter and caused a bunch of drama. He was from America and tweeting in English, so it's not like Kmusic would have some language barrier protecting her from Pledis staff.

Long story short, if in some impossible alternate reality it was true that Kmusic had a thing with Vernon, or any idol for that matter, his company would have shut her little thread down real fast.

H is Vernon, they’ve probably exchanged messages but I have a strong feeling she’s exaggerating most of the story. 

Can someone let me know if I’m not allowed to say who I think it is? It’s not just a regular girl, that’s the only reason I want to say who I think it is. 

Posted

H is Vernon, they’ve probably exchanged messages but I have a strong feeling she’s exaggerating most of the story. 

Can someone let me know if I’m not allowed to say who I think it is? It’s not just a regular girl, that’s the only reason I want to say who I think it is. 

please do tell us

we're just not allowed to contact them. 

Posted

kmusicandblackwomen be that type of person who calls nct dream ''daddys''