• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kmusicandblackwomen (kpopmeetsblackwomen)

472 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Are you serious that the creepy bitch's creepy followers actually FILM random black fans at events and concerts without that fan knowing??? I believe it but can you guys post more on this? And what can you do if you find out she has you in her videos or on one of her dumbass sites?

Her fans go to record the idols and if a black girl happens to be near they just end up in it, especially she has an "interaction" with the idol.
There have been many girls who have asked to be taken out of her videos or to have their photos removed, but all she does is harass them, then block them. I think one time she actually made an account and PRETENDED she was the girl in the video and commented that it was okay to use her video.

Edited by Chilo

Posted

Her fans go to record the idols and if a black girl happens to be near they just end up in it, especially she has an "interaction" with the idol.There have been many girls who have asked to be taken out of her videos or to have their photos removed, but all she does is harass them, then block them. I think one time she actually made an account and PRETENDED she was the girl in the video and commented that it was okay to use her video.

Wow this is ridiculous. I have nothing against somebody's hobby but I've been through this entire thread and when you start negatively affecting other people or creepily affecting other people, we have a problem.

Posted

Her fans go to record the idols and if a black girl happens to be near they just end up in it, especially she has an "interaction" with the idol.There have been many girls who have asked to be taken out of her videos or to have their photos removed, but all she does is harass them, then block them. I think one time she actually made an account and PRETENDED she was the girl in the video and commented that it was okay to use her video.

Dang, spending all that energy to fake accounts but still can't go to South Korea lol. Maybe if she actually put effort into saving money to go to South Korea, she'll get hit with reality. Worst case, she'll turn a blind eye to the negative side of South Korea like some of these other Youtubers which is annoying as hell.

Posted

can they take legal action

Posted

I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at this one of her most recent submissions because of his dating news.

Screenshot 2019-01-01 at 06.34.13.png

Posted

I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at this one of her most recent submissions because of his dating news.

Screenshot 2019-01-01 at 06.34.13.png

I literally saw that post yesterday as well, right after I saw the news that he's dating Jennie. It's hilarious, especially considering Jennie is drastically far from 'thick'. The timing of the two was so hilarious xD

Another one of her fans recently posted saying... 

"I fuck with Kai because it seems like hes like girls that are not traditionally Korean. Maybe because hes too open for them I think. Krysal was born here in U.S and Jennie studied in New Zealand for 5 years. Just something I notice."

and KMBW responded saying

I think they’re still traditional, they spend a lot of time in Korea and they just know how to speak English that’s about it and both are extra petite with long black hair they kind of remind me of each other physically. I think he has a type.

The fan's comment was so stupid, whereas for once KMBW finally makes sense. Jennie and Krystal look as traditionally Korean as possible. Krystal being born in the U.S. means nothing when she's lived in Korea and amongst Koreans for most of her adult life. Same with Jennie studying in New Zealand; it doesn't mean anything in terms of Kai dating her. I also don't get what that 'he's too open for them' was supposed to mean. I feel like it was meant to be a jab at Korean girls since she and her fans love to do that. ¬¬

I think is KMBW finally, FINALLY giving up on her "Kai luvs black chicks" thing. When her fans told her about Jennie, she said she never would have expected that. Why? Maybe because Jennie is the exact opposite of what she fantasized for Kai. She's very pale, very thin, and not 'curvy' at all (Btw, I have no issues with Jennie's body, I think she looks quite nice. I'm just pointing out that she's nothing like what KMBW and her fans believed Kai liked visually). KMBW herself noticed that both of the girls Kai has dated are visually extremely opposite who they considered for his girlfriend. I'm hoping that her fans realize it too and additionally realize that all the other guys they like to talk about are probably gonna end up dating traditionally Korean girls as well.

All of that said, her salty ass is already showing; she posted an edit with Jimin surrounded by black girls. I wonder if she'll start trashing Jennie like she did Krystal and call her 'Jennifer' or something like she talked Krystal 'Kristen' 9_9

Posted

Kmusic and her stans stay embarrassing what's new. They still are seeking validation and end up disappointed. When I heard the Kai X Jennie news I didn't care all that much (but I hope the best for them), then I remembered Kmusic and I started cackling. I hope her followers grow out of the mindset and stop seeking validation, an idol will date who ever they want and that's 100% fine. 

Posted

Kmusic and her stans stay embarrassing what's new. They still are seeking validation and end up disappointed. When I heard the Kai X Jennie news I didn't care all that much (but I hope the best for them), then I remembered Kmusic and I started cackling. I hope her followers grow out of the mindset and stop seeking validation, an idol will date who ever they want and that's 100% fine. 

I agree.

Posted

This is painful. It hurts to think there are people buying this...

Yeah, the replies are something else; sad to read a bunch of these young girls/women saying thank you because it makes them feel like black girls are desired. This isn't where their self-worth should be coming from, especially when KM&BW is a delusional person prone to lying herself.

This all sounds like fanfic, and I'm confused about how "H" wanted to move to email because it's more private but is totally fine meeting up with her at fanmeets and elsewhere, as well as being okay with her posting this thread lol.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, the replies are something else; sad to read a bunch of these young girls/women saying thank you because it makes them feel like black girls are desired. This isn't where their self-worth should be coming from, especially when KM&BW is a delusional person prone to lying herself.

This all sounds like fanfic, and I'm confused about how "H" wanted to move to email because it's more private but is totally fine meeting up with her at fanmeets and elsewhere, as well as being okay with her posting this thread lol.

Yes!! A well known kpop star will totally drop everything to visit some fan girl in hospital in Nowhereville Alabama...   

Edited by leaf900

Posted

This is painful. It hurts to think there are people buying this...

Excuse me but can someone please recap what that whole fan fiction thread is saying? I gave up after the second tweet. 

Posted (edited)

Excuse me but can someone please recap what that whole fan fiction thread is saying? I gave up after the second tweet. 

Apparently she met a guy last year some korean guy who was 'famous' and he was hitting her up on a 2nd account, The casual "omg he likes black girls" schick after he slid in her instagram DM's, They also basically knew her tumblr or whatever and actually messaged her on their actual account (without the receipts ofc), he asked for her e-mail and it's just 10 tweets of her gushing about exchanging e-mails. Then after all that apparently she was sick and he came to visit her at the hospital later he posted something on IG but ignored her and she blocked him. He sent a long e-mail apologizing to her (uh-huh ofc he did) and was acting jealous. In the end they're 'friends' and apparently the reason she couldn't give out actual proof of any of this is because "she doesn't want to get in trouble".

(God that thread was so painful)

Edited by Frugal Queen

Posted

Apparently she met a guy last year some korean guy who was 'famous' and he was hitting her up on a 2nd account, The casual "omg he likes black girls" schick after he slid in her instagram DM's, They also basically knew her tumblr or whatever and actually messaged her on their actual account (without the receipts ofc), he asked for her e-mail and it's just 10 tweets of her gushing about exchanging e-mails. Then after all that apparently she was sick and he came to visit her at the hospital later he posted something on IG but ignored her and she blocked him. He sent a long e-mail apologizing to her (uh-huh ofc he did) and was acting jealous. In the end they're 'friends' and apparently the reason she couldn't give out actual proof of any of this is because "she doesn't want to get in trouble".

(God that thread was so painful)

God bless you because I couldn't finish it.