• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Charlie Wright / New Rodrick Heffley

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

idek if this is the right place to post about this guy

So I've seen pics and memes going around about him especially because he's going to portray Rodrick in the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie. All the info I found on the internet about him is that he's like 19/20 now and that he is a model.

One thing that has been bothering me is that he looks different in pics and in video especially that trailer for the movie. To me his face screams plastic surgery but idk he probably didn't get ps but the nose is questionable tho.

An article he was featured in Teen Vogue: http://www.teenvogue.com/story/guy-models-actors-musicians-to-know-follow

Idk something else I found: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f127/charlie-wright-268179.html 

If anyone knows anything else about him please comment because I'm interested to know more. 

IMG_5489.JPG

IMG_5491.PNG

IMG_5494.JPG

IMG_5495.PNG

THE BOY MODELED FOR RICK OWENS IM SCREAMING 

IMG_5496.JPG

IMG_5497.JPG

Edited by bukake
im on my phone so if these images are too large im so sorry

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

the fan page "chawlietheking" is probably the only slim chance we'll see him again.

he seems to be 1/4 asian like keanu reeves. also, i swear he's leafy's brother or something (he also looks like nnoitra from bleach haha)

he does look different in the trailers. he looks way more asian. but i wouldn't say plastic surgery. probably makeup which is pretty common for actors.

i can't even imagine how bad he feels after the controversy. at least most of the hate is from young kids, not mature adults

Posted (edited)

wasn't a huge fan of him playing the new rodrick, (he just didn't fit in with the rest of the cast at all) but man he didn't deserve the shit storm whatsoever. People on the internet seem to forget that actors, musicians, models etc. are real human beings.

He truly does look like a more attractive-looking leafy though, lol.

Edited by winesparkle