• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

bebecruella

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi! Been a lurker mostly for about a year now and I rarely post, so apologies if I do this wrong.

So I was scrolling through the discover page on Instagram when I saw this photo

And while I'm not the greatest at spotting photoshop, this just cant be real right? She looks so disproportionate! The couch seems to be curving around her hip and the pillow is kinda curved too.

And in these photos, idk if its the angles and or posing but her butt does not look the same? Like the shape of it is different

And in this one her body is very blurred while her face seems pretty clear

I don't know much about her tbh, I only discovered her about 30 mins ago but I was curious about you guys opinions?

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bebecruella/ (it wont let me link is sorry)

Posted (edited)

Edited by lumin

Posted

Haters will say it's photoshopped.

Posted

I support the lipo and fat transfer comment. It's just another kim k crazed person who took it several steps too far. 

Posted

I'm all for people doing what they want with their bodies to be happy. As long as they're careful about doing it, obviously. It's their body.

However, if I can just slide a tiny little personal opinion in there that has no effect on anyone's life just as their body image has no effect on mine...

I don't understand why some people wanna look like a hoochiemama IMVU avi. I really don't.

Posted

It's probably a mixture of photoshop and surgery. She totally reminds me of Raychiel. Maybe when she posts a video of herself (like an actual video of her moving around/no fixed angle) I'll believe her. 

That being said...she's just another insecure girl on Instagram trying to get attention by editing and posting her body. She's a dime a dozen and her insecurities ain't going away by doing this. 

Idk how many girls I've seen gloryfying this body shape lately all because it's what appealing to men. I honestly don't buy that "I'm doing it for myself!!!!1" argument. Then why'd get surgery? Because you're insecure. Or, why'd you edit your photos? Because you're insecure. Something/somebody made you feel ugly. You ain't tryna fix your insecurities by loving yourself because if you did, you wouldn't change a goddamn thing. For NOBODY. That's loving yourself! 

(sorry for the rant lol I'm just tired of seeing these insecure girls sell themselves so short and in the process make other girls feel insecure through their unrealistic edited bodies- UGH it's a sad cycle that needs to change) 

Posted

I'm all for people doing what they want with their bodies to be happy. As long as they're careful about doing it, obviously. It's their body.

However, if I can just slide a tiny little personal opinion in there that has no effect on anyone's life just as their body image has no effect on mine...

I don't understand why some people wanna look like a hoochiemama IMVU avi. I really don't.

Same same, I agree people should do what makes them happy as long as they're careful and it's within a healthy limit, though, personal opinion is still gonna follow :meowplz:

Posted

IMG_6990.thumb.PNG.67ed1a3ae8ef08e55c3c5IMG_6991.thumb.PNG.fd43c8d047135a8786d45IMG_6992.thumb.PNG.fddb6878d22a3c8252b30

All I can say is wow. 

Posted

Yo.. That's heavy shit to carry. Hope she does get better mentally. Friend of mine had a similar past (replace cartel with christian fanatic) and that shit fucks with all your relationships (both yourself and with others). 

Posted

I am sorry for the past and so, but whats going on in this photo?

Screen Shot 2017.png

Posted

I am sorry for the past and so, but whats going on in this photo?

Screen Shot 2017.png

she literally has everything blurred but her butt, which she has edited lol