Taylor's life in Japan / transformation into a Dakota Rose wannabe

93 posts in this topic

Posted

you are welcome lisa (^0^)/

Posted

I remember that the girl on the first picture posted a photo of Taylor from that day and that she was happy to meet Dakota lololol :haiplz:

Posted

I read that girl's post, she was really excited to meet Dakota xD

But I don't remember that picture, maybe I couldn't download it.

This one, right?

image.jpg

Posted

Yes is this one.^^ And the girl herself posted another picture with just Taylor too on her twitter and wrote that she was so happy to meet Dakota xD

Posted

Yes is this one.^^ And the girl herself posted another picture with just Taylor too on her twitter and wrote that she was so happy to meet Dakota xD

Burned!

Posted

Ok guys what the heck is her sister wearing?.. It looks so out of place :frowny:

Posted

My best friend works for the same agency as Taylor and they are pretty much really good friends. I didn't have a chance to meet her irl yet but my friend told me she is a little bit spoiled yet a very nice and friendly person :)  She had few small plastic surgeries by the way.
I think that in general she may kinda copy the look of Dakota Rose but she is way more friendly than her. I met Dakota in the backstage of one of the big shows in Japan and she is definitely not a person who would even care about befriending anyone who isn't gonna help her career in any way :)

Posted

My best friend works for the same agency as Taylor and they are pretty much really good friends. I didn't have a chance to meet her irl yet but my friend told me she is a little bit spoiled yet a very nice and friendly person :)  She had few small plastic surgeries by the way.
I think that in general she may kinda copy the look of Dakota Rose but she is way more friendly than her. I met Dakota in the backstage of one of the big shows in Japan and she is definitely not a person who would even care about befriending anyone who isn't gonna help her career in any way :)

Do you know what plastic surgeries she got or do you just know that she got some? :D

Posted

Please give us some proof, like any pic of Taylor that is not online or pic of agency that is not online, whatever :)

Posted

Sharla in Japan just made a fifty facts video and said she did one because 'her friend Taylor' made a fifty facts video recently. So I think that clears up the question whether they usually hang out. I'm glad, I think Sharla could help Taylor to stay grounded.

Posted

(Photo)Shoop da Whoop

What makes them think making their already bigger eyes that huge makes them look cute?

A seifuku at 26? That's embarrassing AF....

Posted

Today was the first time I've heard of her existence. She showed up in a recommended video alongside Sharla; I clicked and legit thought this is Dakota under a different name. 

Posted

This makes me so sad. I've been a fan of Taylor since I heard about her on PULL last year, but it seems like she's dissolving into kawaiidom like the rest. 

Posted

THIS. Dakota's recent purikura booth image. Taylor looks just like THIS. 

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

For some time I'm out of this forum, but from the beginning I followed the trajectory of Dakota and Taylor and I have thought about the similarities and differences between the two.
I think that somehow Taylor tried to do the "same" as Dakota. Get a contract in Japan and be known as a "living doll", although I annoy me enough with their issues, particularly it does not bother me as much as Kota. Taylor at least seems to be a really nice person and knows how to create a nice content to your fans. She lies, and this is terrible! But it really has the potential to be an idol in Japan even with old age, just knowing how to use his talent for things that actually worth and forget all this hell lies.
In the case of Dakota, it is already a good time in Japan and to this day I have not seen an improvement in her work, it always does the same poses, the same expressions and there is not many useful things on their youtube videos. I gave up on to want to see Kota become more than an "edited image."

Well this is just a personal opinion, I am not a fan of Taylor, much less Kota, but I believe that Tay can still go back and build a better image, leaving aside this quest for life lies that keeps Dakota.

Sorry for my bad English! ^-^

tumblr_lm51rlNjp41qepugpo1_500.gif

Edited by Kori Hikaru