Taylor's life in Japan / transformation into a Dakota Rose wannabe

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh my god
I saw Taylor in real life. She looks like the average almost thirty year old woman and she is not lanky at all...she has a woman's body, not a high schooler or college student's body AT ALL

Where did you see her? I think we need some picture for proof.

i know she edits like crazy, but I can't imagine that she's not lanky. Not skinny like her edits, ok, but still, she's not lanky? How you recognized her then? :D

*horizon*, she also said they called her "Tiny titts Taylor". Tbh, among thousands of insults I've heard in life toward many different people, this is one of the lightest. To a grown woman it should not be an insult, but kids can cry because of that, I get it.

But what was weird in her video was, she was reflecting on the time when he was "fat", which was even before she became a teenager!

And yes, her family was whole time super supportive. I'm glad she's from such a super stabile family which everybody deserve, but since almost nobody has it (plus, they are so rich), I really can't feel much simpathy for her situation... After all, they payed so much money to make her a model to restore her confidence. 

It's like she's saying she understands hunger because once her brother ate the last chocolate, and she really wanted to eat that last one.

Posted

@piggy we had some of these really rar streetsnap pics in the old forum, but I cant find them anymore O.o But I know exactly what you mean. I also want to see new unedited and uncoordinated (if this is a real word) pics where she cant hide her face ;)

i think , i can remember those pictures (^_^) !!  i will try to find them too but maybe, as you said, she might has deleted them already .

ohhhh yeahh! that would be gold (=゚ω゚)ノ

Posted (edited)

@lisa exactly! I cant take her serious because of her background and because she got insulted by words not physically. There is the phrase: Stick and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. I know for little children even words can be cruel and everybody has a different personality (Im also quite sensitve) but your comparison with the chocolate describes may personal feeling about it.

@_piggy_ would be great if you can find them or somebody else still has them on her/his PC. It would be a shame if they are lost.

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

I haven't seen the bullying video, but in Taylor's defence I'd like to point out that feelings and experiences are subjective. Someone says that their world came crashing down when a stranger on the bus called them fat once, and someone that gets called fat every day rolls their eyes. Someone that gets beaten up daily for being fat rolls their eyes at the person who only gets called fat daily. Someone that is starving to death on the streets rolls their eyes at all the aforementioned people.

No one says 'you're not entitled to feel happy because someone else out there feels happier', so what makes one entitled to tell that someone else's negative feelings are invalid, even if they are caused by something minor? Maybe Taylor has been fortunate to live what most would describe as an easy life (rich, didn't experience hunger, didn't get beaten, didn't live on the streets, wasn't involved in gangs, etc), which means that those negative experiences that you and I find petty are huge for her, perhaps at the same emotional level where someone else's experiences of getting beaten would be. Her tolerance for negativity is different because her life experiences are different. That being said, it's harmful of her not to recognise that privilege and instead claim that 'I understand' because, while it might be true that you understand how it feels to have your feelings hurt, you don't understand how it feels to be hurt by the same thing in a much more severe way.

Posted

that's why i said that everybody has a different personality ;) It's just how it seems to be for me. but its good to hear another opinion to the video so that we can compare for ourself how other people see the video.

Posted

Oh Taylor was really beautiful, why taylor whyyy

Sin título.png

Posted

Honestly, I can understand the fascination of being a kawaii innocent nippon doll, but Taylor's old self was GORGEOUS. When she was modelling in HK, doing high fashion photoshoots, looking proportional in selfies, she looked great! Why would anyone want to change to be something that is unrealistic (her eyes, obviously are not realistic, constantly forcing your eyes to be O_O is tiring and stupid and doesn't even look natural (because it obviously isn't)). She had a nice toned body before, but now she just looks like long limbs attached to gigantic eyes. :( Such a shame.

I haven't seen the bullying video, but in Taylor's defence I'd like to point out that feelings and experiences are subjective. Someone says that their world came crashing down when a stranger on the bus called them fat once, and someone that gets called fat every day rolls their eyes. Someone that gets beaten up daily for being fat rolls their eyes at the person who only gets called fat daily. Someone that is starving to death on the streets rolls their eyes at all the aforementioned people.

No one says 'you're not entitled to feel happy because someone else out there feels happier', so what makes one entitled to tell that someone else's negative feelings are invalid, even if they are caused by something minor? Maybe Taylor has been fortunate to live what most would describe as an easy life (rich, didn't experience hunger, didn't get beaten, didn't live on the streets, wasn't involved in gangs, etc), which means that those negative experiences that you and I find petty are huge for her, perhaps at the same emotional level where someone else's experiences of getting beaten would be. Her tolerance for negativity is different because her life experiences are different. That being said, it's harmful of her not to recognise that privilege and instead claim that 'I understand' because, while it might be true that you understand how it feels to have your feelings hurt, you don't understand how it feels to be hurt by the same thing in a much more severe way.

I absolutely agree. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted

One day on a street in Tokyo:
You are walking down the sidewalk, strolling along. You notice somebody familiar. DAKOTA? She looks exactly like she did in her first interview. She is even wearing the same outfit.
She goes up to a Japanese civilian..."Dakota deeesu". Then another, "Dakota deeesu". She says this to every Japanese person she sees.
A few steps behind her is TAYLOR R...
She walking like a zombie repeating "Taaayraaa, Taaayraaa", dressed in a Japanese school girl outfit, ten years too late.
"Kawaii!", one of the Japanese civilians says, but then laughs at her a moment later.
You laugh too, glad at the fact you are not as delusional as Dakota or Taylor...

Posted

Long time no seeeeeeeeee, I lost my password but I've been lurking this forum. 

About her saying that 170 is too short for western agencies, 170 cm is the minimun to model. If the scouter thinks you're really beautiful and model material they'll sign you (so basically they're telling her she's 0 model material), as long as you're 170. Some modelling agencies from Europe have contacted me through Instagram and one told me this (because I told her I'm just 165 so I had no hopes) 

So it's not that she's 'short', is that the agency didn't find her beautiful enough for this, so that's why she went to China; because she's tall, not ugly and blonde. And that's why she went to Japan, because she thought that gaijins have more attention in Japan than in China and she'd become an aidoru. It's sad, because I think she was gorgeous and her facial bone structure was desirable. Now her face looks like a plastic surgery failure.

mmmd_副本.jpg

Posted

^I am not sure if I can believe this..

Isn't the the minimum height 172cm? That's why this one model who is famous is too short because she is under 172 cm. I think it was Kate Moss who is 5,7 inch or something.

Posted

^ yes, Kate Moss :D

If you and your parents have a lot of time, will and money to make you a model (the huge support that Taylor was describing in video where she cries about her "hard time"), you can do it no matter what.

But Taylor is over 170 cm, and when she stands straight (her head is always goong front and down to look shorter, her posture got bad), she is over 172 cm anyway. So height is not an issue. She just can't be a high fashion model, but it's not only because of height.

Posted (edited)

You can believe what you want, I'm not forcing anyone to believe me, but that's a screenshot from my gmail. I don't have to show the whole conv and my polaroids. And Kate Moss is shorter than 170, her sister, Lottie, is listed as 167 (and Kate as 173), but when she walked for Sonia Rykiel everybody noticed she was shorter than what stormmodels said (people said she was 164/5).  Aside from the heels and pose, you can see there's not a huge difference.

1DE80FDA00000578-2988284-image-a-88_1426002023781.jpg

Edited by ShinHye

Posted

^i mostly don't believe that she hasn't long limbs in real life, she is freaking tall and she posted dance videos were everyone could clearly see it, same with unedited pictures not taken by her

and close to 30 year old is a bit exaggerated, she doesn't look 11 like in her shoops but she does look youthful for her age

Posted

テイラー, Taylor R , テイラーR

89d39094jw1ebh9v75nvjj20hs0npdgp.jpg

937c2b8fgw1eb5cgpxuc1j20dw0jh41d.jpg

937c2b8fgw1ee601two4sj20hs0hqabk.jpg

937c2b8fgw1ed5ww2h03nj20k00qogpk.jpg

937c2b8fgw1eefc6hrklgj20qo0zktcg.jpg

937c2b8fgw1ejq91jhpbsj20r00kowi7.jpg

937c2b8fjw1e7fh35di1pj218g18gdqu.jpg

937c2b8fjw1e7hqdjd93rj20dc0hs40y.jpg

937c2b8fjw1e7iq7mcg45j20hs0vktdj.jpg

937c2b8fjw1eanul15k6rj20hs0hsac2.jpg

937c2b8fjw1eb5hcbxe9jj20g70qodj5.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ecb0agvsxpj20hi0ncdja.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ecem10nce8j20hs0hs40g.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ecmn2oq7fgj20hs0hsabx.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ebha9x2lj2j20hs0hstbt.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ed7gjop7cnj20hs0hsgot.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ed7qdg5zdvj20hs0hstbt.jpg

937c2b8fjw1edt7pq7dwxj20ew0hsabu.jpg

937c2b8fjw1edxx83tnhuj20xc18gtla.jpg

937c2b8fjw1eewpvjul1dj20zk0qoaky.jpg

937c2b8fjw1efgcfuhegrj20cy0hs0un.jpg

937c2b8fjw1efk2midea7j20k00mdn1k.jpg

937c2b8fjw1efqqa3b2z8j20k00qowiy.jpg

937c2b8fjw1efs8kaxm7gj20hs0hswg5.jpg

937c2b8fjw1efs27ez1ujj20dc0hs762.jpg

937c2b8fjw1egwie2h1n1j20hs0hsq4s.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ejqymyi3t3j20qo0zkqcf.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ek6kh0aiswj20dc0hs0uz.jpg

937c2b8fjw1els0yvn7d2j20xc18gam6.jpg

937c2b8fjw1enmf7lm2jyj20hs0hsju8.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ennim4f3gvj20qo0vek04.jpg

937c2b8fjw1ennz4lgk9jj20hs0hsjuv.jpg

aae991e8jw1ecfb9456w8j20dc0jqmxt.jpg

Posted

This is the first time I saw some of this weeaboo pictures. Thanks for sharing :)