• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylors fashion

35 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought maybe people wanted to discuss her fashion-not just clothes but her makeup and hairstyles too- She has some really cute hairstyles and outfits. (lmao sometimes that orange puffy jacket was crazy) I think she looks really good when she wears those short dresses and I like some of her repeated outfits like the overalls or the tight long sleeves paired with high waisted jeans. I think asain fashion looks good on her

Posted

I really love this one brand she wears alot called Style Nanda, man if I had her money I would just buy the whole store.

Posted

Here's some of her fashion videos:

Posted

Maybe it's just me but I feel like she has all the money she needs to buy all of these clothes but lacks any personal style. I really like some of her outfits but it just seems like she's wearing what she thinks people want her to wear and not what she really wants.

Posted

yeah i also love Style nanda but taylor can't pull off that style because she has no style. Style is really connected with personality and taste, and i guess tay tay is not true to herself in that sense.

for example sharla's style matches her 100%. you can see that is actually an extension of her personality and who she is. 

(but for real, i wish i had her money cuz stylenanda is super expensive :(  )

Posted (edited)

These are the types of outfits I said I liked 

(I googled these lol I dont have a thing for screen shots anymore)

the last one with her next to the tv show she did I like that grey dress I think its the same one she wore in her mannequin challenge video 

0c9e785fa5f9c9903e664836f6b4737f[1].jpg

7f455d22f11a826372367391f3348ea2[1].jpg

17437752_1155431811249621_592672656117989376_n[1].jpg

c59b0d158702520b3f4d9cfee7318082[1].jpg

yeah i also love Style nanda but taylor can't pull off that style because she has no style. Style is really connected with personality and taste, and i guess tay tay is not true to herself in that sense.

for example sharla's style matches her 100%. you can see that is actually an extension of her personality and who she is. 

(but for real, i wish i had her money cuz stylenanda is super expensive :(  )

I didnt consider that, I think she looked good in most outfits but its not actually her, she was just wearing Asian fashion bc of modeling? the v.s and pink sweatpants/hoodies r more like her i think 

Edited by potatofries

Posted

What fashion style? Anyone can buy something (trendy) off the rack and wear it. She's as basic as they come tbh

Posted

She has no style.

She has no clue of which clothes look good on her body and what makeup looks good on her face. Keeps wearing bulky unflattering shirts, I'm sorry but in the video with Venus she looks like she's wearing a potato sack.

20170326_121805.png

Posted (edited)

Edited by mome

Posted

I've actually always loved Taylor's fashion! Some of her outfits as of lately have been ridiculous :alpacadone: but most of what she wears suits her I believe. Taylor and I have the same height so it's not too hard to find clothes but she's definitely fashion inspo for me.

I think she looks a lot better in basic prints and brick colors than prints or anything with patterns, I'd love to see her wearing more blues, blacks or cool colored tones because I think they contrast better with her skin color. I agree that curls look nice on her but I'm starting to think her hair may be too thin for curls (???) She looks a lot more skinnier and unhealthy I believe than her earlier vlogs. I can't judge too heard though, as I have curly (really curly) hair myself so I'm not too sure how straight hair works. My hair looks a bit thicker than hers straight. Honestly I feel like Taylor since she's not modelling should gain a little bit of weight? And if she doesn't want to break out she should wear less foundation to let her skin breathe- keep in mind I'm a firm believer of foundation causes acne most of the time :P

I think Taylor looks quite cute though, I definitely agree with her looking great in athletic wear. I also feel like she could pull off a black romper or more mature fashion. I LOVED her fall and summer lookbooks. Despite that, I don't have much to complain about that's not about her face makeup or whatever. She looks quite pretty still!

Posted

What are your opinions on this outfit that was recently posted on IG?IMG_20170327_001157.thumb.jpg.ab3e0b5889

Posted

That outfit is 10x better than anything else she has been wearing lately.

Posted (edited)

Edited by lambchopp

Posted (edited)

I'm very anal about things matching and she drives me nuts. Clashing textures, colors, patterns, the top conflicting with the tone/dressiness/type of the bottom or the shoes, ect. 

This is an abomination:

7f455d22f11a826372367391f3348ea2[1].jpg

I don't even dislike Taylor but her fashion :alpacaworry2:

Edited by terrorchan

Posted

I really liked the recent outfit of hers! To be honest the only outfits of hers that I absolutely hate (besides her PJs) are the backwards cap, the rubber boots outfit, her outfit from Niko? video, and this one as well: 

Otherwise her outfits looks okay, a bit boring sometimes, sometimes really good! What bothers me the most is her makeup, and yes covering up acne can make it lasts longer - but it's as much about getting enough water/sleep, genetics, foods, period etc. As long as she just cleanse her brushes after every use, don't wear expired foundation etc, it's not going to kill her face. 

Also regarding her hair, I think her hair is the very typical white hairtype. Her hairs are fine (not the same as thin), but she has a lot of it! So I wouldn't go to the length and say her hair is too thin for curls, it's just fine hairs and doesn't give the same kind of volume as thick hairs would if curled.