• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

1231 posts in this topic

Posted

Kelly's been selling more grubby shit off depop

Hidden Content

ewww just throw them away :((

Posted (edited)

So here I am, so sorry about any damage that I've gone as far as give a 60-70% discount the minute I see a scratch on any product I sell online, but this angel has the goddamn audacity to think her dog-chewed monstrosities only need a cool 50% off?? w o w 

EDIT: Ok no seriously, I'm pissed about this. "You could probably use some leather paint" SWEETIE. If I'm going to need extra steps to get a good condition product, I'm not wasting 30 dollars. I could probably find some actual used shoes in that style for less. My god. 

Edited by ShortyColombo

Posted

Those riding boots *shudder* I wanna beat her with those nasty ass shoes! THIS👏🏻IS👏🏻NOT👏🏻HOW👏🏻SOCIETY👏🏻WORKS👏🏻YOU👏🏻PRIVILEGED👏🏻BITCH👏🏻

Posted

I gotta admit this wishing well that she has is pretty cool 

ESN8CzEVAAASF2J.jpg

Posted

I think her home is super tacky. Like... no problem with adults liking bright colors and stuff but everything just looks so cheap and poorly put together. Mismatchy colors, vintage floral couch/rug that don't match a single thing. It hurts my eyes. These concepts can be well done but this... isn't. 

Posted

I think her home is super tacky. Like... no problem with adults liking bright colors and stuff but everything just looks so cheap and poorly put together. Mismatchy colors, vintage floral couch/rug that don't match a single thing. It hurts my eyes. These concepts can be well done but this... isn't. 

I like her place because god I've seen a lot worse and just think of hoarders house with no joy at all but just junk. I like how she reuses stuff but I agree she needs a new couch that works. 

That being said, I hate all her junk toys and figures. During her first house tour, i thought ok no big but through the years it's just junk and her unboxing videos shows how trashy it can be. 

Posted

I like her place because god I've seen a lot worse and just think of hoarders house with no joy at all but just junk. I like how she reuses stuff but I agree she needs a new couch that works. 

That being said, I hate all her junk toys and figures. During her first house tour, i thought ok no big but through the years it's just junk and her unboxing videos shows how trashy it can be. 

Agreed, I've always loved the general style and color palette of her house, and even appreciate a little self burn weaboo humor (a small frame of an anime character you like, cool, that's silly in a good way). But when you have a full-on Sephiroth hanging shrine which not only looks tacky and try-hard as hell on its own... but also clashes HORRIBLY with the rest of your house? it's like yikes 

Posted

So here I am, so sorry about any damage that I've gone as far as give a 60-70% discount the minute I see a scratch on any product I sell online, but this angel has the goddamn audacity to think her dog-chewed monstrosities only need a cool 50% off?? w o w 

EDIT: Ok no seriously, I'm pissed about this. "You could probably use some leather paint" SWEETIE. If I'm going to need extra steps to get a good condition product, I'm not wasting 30 dollars. I could probably find some actual used shoes in that style for less. My god. 

She also claims she never wore them yet she’s clearly wearing them in the photos with the blue chotronette dress. 

Posted

Agreed, I've always loved the general style and color palette of her house, and even appreciate a little self burn weaboo humor (a small frame of an anime character you like, cool, that's silly in a good way). But when you have a full-on Sephiroth hanging shrine which not only looks tacky and try-hard as hell on its own... but also clashes HORRIBLY with the rest of your house? it's like yikes 

Oh yeah that is what I meant by junk lol 😂 

Also I understand showing off something you put a lot of work into but the multiple house tours are annoying. We get it. Also i still hate how she repainted her grandmas tea set. 

Posted

Oh yeah that is what I meant by junk lol 😂 

Also I understand showing off something you put a lot of work into but the multiple house tours are annoying. We get it. Also i still hate how she repainted her grandmas tea set. 

Every time she paints an antique, my heart dies a little in general, but that tea set is exceptionally tragic. The paint job isn't great in general, but the color scheme just makes it look like cheap plastic. 

Also maybe it's just the lighting or the shade of paint but I've noticed more and more a lot of the pastel-stuff is looking dingy and grimey in that house.

Posted

Every time she paints an antique, my heart dies a little in general, but that tea set is exceptionally tragic. The paint job isn't great in general, but the color scheme just makes it look like cheap plastic. 

Also maybe it's just the lighting or the shade of paint but I've noticed more and more a lot of the pastel-stuff is looking dingy and grimey in that house.

Yeah I agree; I wonder how much she cleans; tbh I wouldn't think much since her thought process is probably "well its pastel so it'll show stains" and like yeah it will but dust is also a thing; It also could be if she photoshops her pics (edits the brightness) then she might think its fine to show in videos/candids

Posted

Yeah if she had a 9 to 5 job with a lot of commuting I wouldnt judge. I live in a city with a long commute and can only dust every week and it still finds its way back on day 2. However she is home and mostly works at home....

Posted

Let's be real, that house with all it's trinkets is gonna be a bitch to dust and Miss Kelly doesn't seem the type to want to spend hours every week upkeeping the smaller details.

Posted

She doesn’t clean we already know this because she showed her fridge with the list of expenses besides rent, also included a maid. I can’t remember if it was a monthly or weekly thing though. With this pandemic however I’m not sure if a maid is even allowed at the moment. 

Ive watched a lot of Pawn Stars (guilty pleasure lol) and they are always showing antiques that some dumb relative painted over and it’s alwayssss bad and lowers the value of the antique. Sometimes they buy it just to restore the antique to remove the paint and it looks much better in its original form, you don’t have to be an expert to agree.

Posted (edited)

She doesn’t clean we already know this because she showed her fridge with the list of expenses besides rent, also included a maid. I can’t remember if it was a monthly or weekly thing though. With this pandemic however I’m not sure if a maid is even allowed at the moment. 

Ive watched a lot of Pawn Stars (guilty pleasure lol) and they are always showing antiques that some dumb relative painted over and it’s alwayssss bad and lowers the value of the antique. Sometimes they buy it just to restore the antique to remove the paint and it looks much better in its original form, you don’t have to be an expert to agree.

I don't have an issue getting a maid to save time but she doesn't have that type of income especialy being in debt and over charging her room mates

Edited by saber932