• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1206 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, apparently Phi's gone back to Germany so Kelly's looking for a new roomie. Wonder who it'll be now. keden_rommie.thumb.JPG.bbecbc09ded32ecf7

A lot of people were speculating that Phi was going on to lolcow and shit talking Kelly. So not sure if they're on friendly terms. But I doubt Kelly made Phi move all the way back to Germany lol 

Posted

Kelly was asking a lot of money for that room, And I think part of the reason why Phi wanted to move there, aside from being a fan of Kelly, was to get more opportunities to get a good gig for her acting career, which I don't think she did but I could be wrong.
I honestly think Phi just ran out of money, it would also explain why she's moving back with her parents (why else go all the way to Germany?)
That being said, She's also taking Stephanie to Germany with her for Christmas instead of Kelly which was initially the plan, and with the fellowship group breaking away from Kelly I think Phi would side with Steph since she was initially her friend anyway.

Posted

Is this... meant to be ironic orr...?

Posted

Is this... meant to be ironic orr...?

oh god when we said we wanted more skits, this is not what we meant. I'm just so confused by who she's trying to appeal considering poop humour is very primary schoolish meanwhile her ig of her posting pics of her in lingerie and shibari? Are definitely not meant for a younger audience. 

Posted

Someone said to google the drama with her and the Fellowship so I ended up here...Can someone give a TL;DR? She made it sound like they just dropped her for no reason, then in her newest video she says they just drifted apart. There's definitely more to the story and my first thoughts were that they got tired of her depression so they dropped her. I stopped liking her as much when she kept talking about it all the time. Like, that's what your therapist is for, not social media. 

Posted (edited)

Someone said to google the drama with her and the Fellowship so I ended up here...Can someone give a TL;DR? She made it sound like they just dropped her for no reason, then in her newest video she says they just drifted apart. There's definitely more to the story and my first thoughts were that they got tired of her depression so they dropped her. I stopped liking her as much when she kept talking about it all the time. Like, that's what your therapist is for, not social media. 

there isn't really a clear indication of what happened since everyone is being pretty hush hush about it, if Kelly hadn't been baiting everyone by vague posting I don't think it would've even been noticed by her fans, aside of the lack of fellowship videos.
But there are some indications that the fellowship was tired of the way Kelly was being selfish in the friendship, one of her ex friends tweeted about taking time for yourself if you felt that a friend was asking to much of you which Kelly responded negatively towards and there has been speculation on the fellowship being tired of Kelly turning every outing into something she was blogging for her channel but that's just speculation

Edited by moomooch