• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1224 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't understand why she is relevant in the cosplay world. At all. She doesn't make aaaaanything. Nothing wrong with that, but it's weird for someone to be known for cosplay and guest on panels and competitions when they don't make jack shit themselves. Not only that, but her cosplays are always inaccurate. This was just posted on her twitter account today. Where is the choker? Judging from the sleeves and bow, she is wearing the eternal fuku, so why does she have the original tiara? For someone who claims to be such a die hard Sailor Moon fan there are a lot of mistakes and this is only a headshot... don't even get me started on her latex fuku lol

The same way a lot of people become "relevant" in cosplay circles. They either do a Knitemaya and cosplay dem hot bishies or they're "hot girls with big boobs". It's the same with a lot of twitch girls or people like Jess Nigri. Accuracy and quality don't matter when someone fits into one of those boxes. Which is... very frustrating.

Posted

anyone be reading Kelly's thread on lolcow? It's been juicy as heck and I'm quite enjoying the show. 

Posted

anyone be reading Kelly's thread on lolcow? It's been juicy as heck and I'm quite enjoying the show. 

I've been sick all day and its been my entertainment. 

Posted

I've been sick all day and its been my entertainment. 

the milk has been FANTASTIC!!! 

Those two girls who came on the thread claiming that they know Kelly, I hope they spill some kind of information about her. 

Posted

the milk has been FANTASTIC!!! 

Those two girls who came on the thread claiming that they know Kelly, I hope they spill some kind of information about her. 

Omg I know! I want to know all the dirt have.

Posted

In just waiting for her to catch wind of her threads on PULL and lolcow. That's gonna be a shit show.

Posted (edited)

In just waiting for her to catch wind of her threads on PULL and lolcow. That's gonna be a shit show.

I wouldn't be surprised if she already knew about it some what. Dre knows about her thread, I wonder if Kelly does. It's just a matter of days much dude.

bitch is a Kawaii Ambassador yet can't even spell Harajuku right.(Pic from Lolcow) 

kellyyouretard.thumb.png.bf1d184a9867752

Edited by Guts
sourcing photo

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if she already knew about it some what. Dre knows about her thread, I wonder if Kelly does. It's just a matter of days much dude.

bitch is a Kawaii Ambassador yet can't even spell Harajuku right.(Pic from Lolcow) 

kellyyouretard.thumb.png.bf1d184a9867752

If she's going to be a poser I wish she would commit to it a little more and learn how to spell and pronounce things. 

Posted

If she's going to be a poser I wish she would commit to it a little more and learn how to spell and pronounce things. 

I don't think she's too much of a poser. When I binge watched her videos when I was going through a depressive state, I saw that she did have a general interest in anime and games, she wasn't just shoving it all in your face. Now she's trying to be kawaii quirky weeb queen and it's back fired. 

Posted

I don't think she's too much of a poser. When I binge watched her videos when I was going through a depressive state, I saw that she did have a general interest in anime and games, she wasn't just shoving it all in your face. Now she's trying to be kawaii quirky weeb queen and it's back fired. 

Ahh gatcha! I haven't watched all of her videos, I kind of skip around. 

Posted

Ever since she hit over 100k on her channel is when she started to seem self-entitled and fake imo. Maybe it's because she got sponsored by a bunch of companies and now she's trying to oversell how kawaii and quirky she is. 

Btw, could you possibly send me a link to the lolcow thread about Kelly? Lol I would love to see. 

Posted

Ever since she hit over 100k on her channel is when she started to seem self-entitled and fake imo. Maybe it's because she got sponsored by a bunch of companies and now she's trying to oversell how kawaii and quirky she is. 

Btw, could you possibly send me a link to the lolcow thread about Kelly? Lol I would love to see. 

https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/406658.html#407750

Posted

Totally forgot this happened lmao 

1508551176266.jpg

Posted

I mean, if your style is "🌈 🌸I'm a kawaii fairy princess, but also girl power! 🦄✨" the chances of you very vaguely resembling the design of a character of a show aimed at the demographic of 4 to 6 year old girls is likely... but that's just my opinion

giphy.gif

Posted

Oh man, there's so much tea over on her lolcow thread. :alpacalove: 

I always find it so funny when online personalities get so defensive or possessive over an aesthetic as if they're the only one allowed to have it or as if they invented it lmao. I'm pretty sure I can name at least 5 other Youtubers who have the whole "pink hair kawaii" thing going for them and another 5 "ooo edgy alt fake boob cosplay girls" other than Kelly.