• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1194 posts in this topic

Posted

I think its blatantly clear she knew what she was doing when she uploaded that video, her titel alone was a huge clickbait.
Honestly people should give her more credit for how manipulative she can be instead of writing it of as a "oh she's just not very bright she didn't know!!"
its been pointed out Kelly has been saying how she didn't know what content to upload as of late, noticing her Larp stuff just isn't in demand and getting frustrated that her growth on youtube just has been halted almost completely. It doesn't seem like she has the fellowship anymore to fall back on for content so I guess making controversial/clickbait videos is the next best thing to get people to notice her again.
except going from kawaii roomtours, diy and tea parties to "LOL NAZI GHOSTS!!!" is just going to alienate the active subs she did have left.
But I guess bad publicity is still publicity? so maybe she still got what she wanted out of it

Posted (edited)

Now that I've watched the video thanks @tjonblast (you only shared the first part though :alpacacrush:) I agree the jokes weren't to me at least that bad just cringey, and while I'm fine with people joking about whatever as long as its in an appropriate time or place. If Kelly was a youtube commedian like Lewis Spears or even someone like Idubbz then I wouldn't have a problem with the jokes but given the fact that she's more of a uh 'safer' youtuber I can understand why people were upset since this sort of content with these sort of jokes aren't really her style and I think it caught some people off guard. I saw on Twitter that a few Jewish people took offence and honestly she didn't even fucking acknowledge her Jewish fans in her shit "apology".

While I'm fine with the shitty jokes, the red arm band was really insensitive. What kinda edgelord wears a red arm band to anything related to the nazis? Makes you look like a sympathiser dude. It also looked like it had something drawn on it too? A star or cross maybe? Hope it's not what I think it is  do they mention whats on it in the rest of the video? I only saw 6 minutes

The one "joke" that really did get on my nerve was when she was walking over a log and said something along the lines of "nazis, you're killing me"... soooo funny Kelly, wowee!

NAZIKELLY.thumb.JPG.28020a256ed19577d0c3  Am I looking too far into this??

Edited by Sparklefist
added stuff

Posted (edited)

Now that I've watched the video thanks @tjonblast (you only shared the first part though :alpacacrush:) I agree the jokes weren't to me at least that bad just cringey, and while I'm fine with people joking about whatever as long as its in an appropriate time or place. If Kelly was a youtube commedian like Lewis Spears or even someone like Idubbz then I wouldn't have a problem with the jokes but given the fact that she's more of a uh 'safer' youtuber I can understand why people were upset since this sort of content with these sort of jokes aren't really her style and I think it caught some people off guard. I saw on Twitter that a few Jewish people took offence and honestly she didn't even fucking acknowledge her Jewish fans in her shit "apology".

While I'm fine with the shitty jokes, the red arm band was really insensitive. What kinda edgelord wears a red arm band to anything related to the nazis? Makes you look like a sympathiser dude. It also looked like it had something drawn on it too? A star or cross maybe? Hope it's not what I think it is  do they mention whats on it in the rest of the video? I only saw 6 minutes

Hidden Content

I'm sorry if this post really doesn't make sense. I'm tired. Might edit later since I don't think I got my point across.

OMG yes you're right! thanks for telling me!!

This is part 2 of 2:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=168gknXjaG-moY3fw36U9p-3Gs36jlBW0 

and in the rest of this video they dont mention anything about why tf her cousin is wearing a red arm band over his jacket........

Sorry that's all I have guys! You can see at the end of the video youtube suddenly stops with a "video unavailable" message cause that's literally when she deleted the video, and it was still open on my computer because i was planning on watching/cringing at it later 

Kelly and the bad nazi jokes:

giphy_(1).thumb.gif.3965683161f7bbea2bbf

Edited by tjonblast
added gif lol

Posted

OMG yes you're right! thanks for telling me!!

This is part 2 of 2:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=168gknXjaG-moY3fw36U9p-3Gs36jlBW0 

and in the rest of this video they dont mention anything about why tf her cousin is wearing a red arm band over his jacket........

Sorry that's all I have guys! You can see at the end of the video youtube suddenly stops with a "video unavailable" message cause that's literally when she deleted the video, and it was still open on my computer because i was planning on watching/cringing at it later 

Hidden Content

Thank you for take the the time and uploading this! Kelly is so quick to tell someone is horrible and toxic when in reality she is just as bad. Let's see if her delusional wk fans will still support even with this carelessness she has shown in the recent days.

Posted (edited)

Fuck! I thought her thotting about in LARP was annoying but this is on a whole new level of thoughtless attention-seeking. This is horrendous! She's clearly an ignorant, vapid piece of shit with a near-obsessive need for attention and validation, while being insecure and vile to the people in her life. I mean she monetized the suicide of a family member, for fuck's sake. I didn't think she COULD stoop lower, but boy did she prove me wrong.

Kelly Eden's cancelled, has been for a while. She's just too dumb to realize it.

Edited by Sycorax

Posted

i follow her on insta because i honestly do really love her house even though i don't care for HER or her content but she's been posting speedpaints and honestly, she's pretty talented. she should stick to doing more of that, IMO that's what sets her apart from other content makers in her niche. idk why these internet personalities who have legit talents always seem to ignore that and just go for being really trendy and doing boring stuff that everyone else does. 

Posted

i follow her on insta because i honestly do really love her house even though i don't care for HER or her content but she's been posting speedpaints and honestly, she's pretty talented. she should stick to doing more of that, IMO that's what sets her apart from other content makers in her niche. idk why these internet personalities who have legit talents always seem to ignore that and just go for being really trendy and doing boring stuff that everyone else does. 

I love the fact that she's painting again too. and i agree she's very talented but it makes me cringe when she calls herself a child/art prodigy...like that term is reserved for OTHER people to say that about someone, if you say that about yourself then you're 100% not humble. 

i hope she can focus on art and not the social part of social media and just do her thing. that's why people liked her in the first place.

Posted

I can fully agree with this, Kelly does have talents and interests she can showcase and still be interesting af and different from a lot of other content creators. 

Posted

she's been posting speedpaints and honestly, she's pretty talented. she should stick to doing more of that, IMO that's what sets her apart from other content makers in her niche. idk why these internet personalities who have legit talents always seem to ignore that and just go for being really trendy and doing boring stuff that everyone else does. 

This. This. THIS.

I don't understand why she can't get it through her head that if she consistently focused on the aspects of her channel that most people subscribed to in the first place (DIYs, art, design, fashion), she wouldn't be floundering for video ideas. Even if she no longer has the Fellowship to film tea parties and conventions with, she still has her own talents and style that she could bring to the forefront. And even if her personality is shitty, if she would just shut the fuck up and put out videos on artistic, nerdy, and alt subculture activities without adding her annoying verbal input, people would be more inclined to stay and view her stuff. But no, she has this baffling need to perpetually demonstrate her crappy personality traits and lack of common sense in everything she does. Her videos where she just sits in front of the camera and whines babbles on about one topic or another just showcase how much of a narcissistic idiot she is--literally no one gets anything out of that content. Has she even looked at her own channel analytics? Her most popular videos are the ones I mentioned: the DIYs, home decor, etc. No one gives a shit about your husbandos or dumbass LARP story line, Kelly. And now this Nazi camp hike and "I'm sorry you're offended" apology? I would recommend that she use her brain from now on, but I have legitimate concerns that she hasn't got one.

Posted

So the mystery man named Sekril who kelly kissed in larp also reffered to as jason is this guy but idk of the same guy at her house

FB_IMG_1553273284162.jpg

Posted

I'm envious how she can do so much with colors and shading. Did she ever took any art classes?

Posted

I'm envious how she can do so much with colors and shading. Did she ever took any art classes?

She went to art school

Posted

She went to art school

I see! Thanks! She should focus more on this kind of stuff

Posted

Has anyone noticed she's whining about being Crayola at LARP again? 

Posted

Apparently she's planning another Japan trip. Hope she doesn't buy any lolita this time. 

She's been all emo on twitter again, IDK why she just doesn't buy a diary and write that shit there or just talk to her therapist. She made a bitchy 'woe-is-me' post about her inner circle. 

keeeeden.thumb.JPG.41ef55b047b3610944379