• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

1181 posts in this topic

Posted

I still have the video open in a separate tab to watch, i'm about 6 mins in (out of 36mins!) and she's trying to make a nazi joke every sentence, just saying NAZI this and NAZI that, like she just likes saying the word Nazi....like calm tf down i literally cannot count how many times she's said that in 6 mins alone.

Not to mention she says some really dumb stuff about "american history" as she put it "dark side of american history" uhhhh like what part of history isnt dark anyway.... 

lets see how much more of this video i can take

so far dumbest joke:
Kelly: "how symbolic that the nazi stairs go dOWN?! ya know....symbolism ...as in going to HeLL! .....*silence*.....i'll work on that joke and get back to you"
jimmy: "it's coincidental"
kelly: "iT's cOiNcIdEnTaL! HAH"

kelly: "the nazi's must've had such small feet!"
"do you think they're Nazi Frogs?!"
*2 mins of solid complaining about stairs*

(Would you be able to screen record it? If not that's fine though!)

Posted

(Would you be able to screen record it? If not that's fine though!)

I want to but it's on my computer desktop, not my phone.
i guess otherwise i could use my phone to record the screen but it would look like really bad pixelly quality. 

should i do it anyway?
or does someone know how i can screen record on a computer (im using Windows 7 pro) maybe there's a desktop app version

Posted

I still have the video open in a separate tab to watch, i'm about 6 mins in (out of 36mins!) and she's trying to make a nazi joke every sentence, just saying NAZI this and NAZI that, like she just likes saying the word Nazi....like calm tf down i literally cannot count how many times she's said that in 6 mins alone.

Not to mention she says some really dumb stuff about "american history" as she put it "dark side of american history" uhhhh like what part of history isnt dark anyway.... 

so far dumbest joke:
Kelly: "how symbolic that the nazi stairs go dOWN?! ya know....symbolism ...as in going to HeLL! .....*silence*.....i'll work on that joke and get back to you"

Much edgey, such cringe she is...

but yea, if you can somehow get this video recorded, I'd like to watch it no matter the quality.

Posted (edited)

I want to but it's on my computer desktop, not my phone.i guess otherwise i could use my phone to record the screen but it would look like really bad pixelly quality. 

should i do it anyway?
or does someone know how i can screen record on a computer (im using Windows 7 pro) maybe there's a desktop app version

I'm not sure about computer programs for screen recording :alpacaworry2:

If you can record on your phone anyway, I wouldn't mind it being in bad quality. But don't feel pressured to do it! If you're unable to I'll understand, as I'm sure everyone else will.:)

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

Much edgey, such cringe she is...

but yea, if you can somehow get this video recorded, I'd like to watch it no matter the quality.

wow okay i'll try my best! 
i tried to attach a small clip with my phone but i cant attach videos to PULL. so im gonna download a screen recording app, record the whole thing....and then figure out how to upload the video soemwhere so i can send it to you and share it on PULL

Posted

okay so after trying different things and downloading different programs to help me screen record....and ....no luck so i'm recording it on my phone right now (it's propped up on a toaster while i'm supposed to be "working" lol) my hands are shaky i wanted steady footage.
my only issue is how to share it once i have it all recorded. 
It's gonna be 36 mins and in .mov format i think. (do you think i can record it all in one go?)
Any ideas/ suggestions on how ot share this with ya'll?

maybe i could make a Vimeo account and upload it there?

Posted

Gah I really wanted to watch that video when I saw it in my sub box.

Also she apologized on twitter, but not on youtube

kellynazi1.thumb.JPG.52c8ea65e457a8da46ekellynazi2.thumb.JPG.cfae6734692005e7765 I haven't seen the video but honestly how could you not understand that joking about nazis and stuff would upset people??!

Posted

Okay there's good news and bad news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news: i didnt have to suffer through 36 mins of content! 

Bad news: it stopped after about 13 mins

Good news: I have it on camera from beginning until it stopped!

Bad news: i dont know how to upload it to share with ya'll.... *facepalm*

oh I've tried! so. many. different. ways! (but sorry i'm not paying vimeo to upload 2 six minute videos) sooooo i've got it recorded on my phone, in 2 parts 6 mins each, so lemme know if you know how i can send it to out or share it somewhere so i can just leave a link. maybe i can email it to another PULL user who has the ability to share the videos 

(sorry i suck at this :alpacaworry2:)

Posted (edited)

so far dumbest joke:

Yeah Kelly kept making nazi jokes left and right for literally no reason, "do nazis like graffiti?" "who's gonna stop us, the nazi ghosts?" I probably should've just downloaded the video if no one else already did, but it was pretty bad. :alpacaworry:

Was she actually hiking in a wig too? Like I can understand the makeup because it is Kelly and it is being posted to social media but a lace front wig? She must really regret her hair yikes

If the blue hair she has is a wig, then yes

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 10.43.40 PM.png

Edited by silviam00n
didn't realize discord actually retained the old thumbnail, so I added it in!

Posted (edited)

Gah I really wanted to watch that video when I saw it in my sub box.

Also she apologized on twitter, but not on youtube

Hidden Content

That's a half-assed, bullshit apology if I've ever seen one. 

Edited by GorgeousEcho

Posted

That's a half-assed, bullshit apology if I've ever seen one. 

It's really not even an apology though, all she really said was basically just "I didn't mean to upset you" it makes her seem MORE insensitive.  TBH I'm kinda glad that she's getting a twitter shitstorm atm. Apparently her cousin was wearing a red arm band too??? And she didn't even stop and think that this was a bad idea?

Her sister and lina is WKing on Twitter too.People don't understand that its not the fact that she visited a nazi ranch that's offensive, I used to watch a lot of urban explorers back in the day and whenever they did videos about exploring WW1/WW2 sites they weren't making dumb shit jokes and wearing red arm bands and playing light hearted music. 

I really can't handle Kelly anymore ugh

Posted

It's really not even an apology though, all she really said was basically just "I didn't mean to upset you" it makes her seem MORE insensitive.  TBH I'm kinda glad that she's getting a twitter shitstorm atm. Apparently her cousin was wearing a red arm band too??? And she didn't even stop and think that this was a bad idea?

Her sister and lina is WKing on Twitter too.People don't understand that its not the fact that she visited a nazi ranch that's offensive, I used to watch a lot of urban explorers back in the day and whenever they did videos about exploring WW1/WW2 sites they weren't making dumb shit jokes and wearing red arm bands and playing light hearted music. 

I really can't handle Kelly anymore ugh

Exactly! that's exactly my problem with the video too. 
Anyway, I left my computer running overnight (upload time was 4 hours and had to go home) and have it uploaded in my Google Drive. I think i can share it this way, right? 
When I got it figured out I will post the link to it here.

and yes it has those part's with the "nazi ghosts" "nazi graffitti" and "nazi horse ghosts" and shieeet 

and yes can also confirm that she's wearing that wig the whole time...i mean i feel sweaty and uncomfortable just looking at her complain about stairs while wearing a mint wig but oh well 

Posted (edited)

HELLO FRIENDS

Thanks to @blvck for being super helpful and awesome!

The videos are uploaded here in 2 parts:

Part 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12Unv83D6HiqZEJOnGkFppB_3orAJSYP9 

(*(*(*Editted in the part 2 link*)*)*)
Part 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/168gknXjaG-moY3fw36U9p-3Gs36jlBW0/view 

(disclaimer: This is related to Kelly Eden, it's one of her own videos that she's since deleted, no personal info of herself or her friends/family, no doxxing, no bullying etc etc)

please please please let me know if you guys can see/watch it! (plus i hope ya'll cant see the rest of my personal stuff lol)

I tried my best (since yesterday) to get these measly little videos on here somehow! so i hope it was all worth it! 

Let me know what you guys think!

peace out nazi ghosts! *cringy eyeroll*

Edited by TheBradyBitch
disclaimer i'm not breaking rules ya'll

Posted

I could care less about her tasteless jokes. They're jokes. They're hurting no one. Her apology was fine imo, in all honestly I dont even think she needed to apologize for that. Downvote me if you want, she's American. Free speech. 

What I think is the REAL problem is the hypocrisy. Kelly is SO QUICK to jump on anything she finds is an injustice but the moment someone spins it on her she's all "sorry if you're offended", which on it's own isn't a big thing, offense is subjective, but it's her blatant hypocrisy that I can't stand. 

Posted

I could care less about her tasteless jokes. They're jokes. They're hurting no one. Her apology was fine imo, in all honestly I dont even think she needed to apologize for that. Downvote me if you want, she's American. Free speech. 

What I think is the REAL problem is the hypocrisy. Kelly is SO QUICK to jump on anything she finds is an injustice but the moment someone spins it on her she's all "sorry if you're offended", which on it's own isn't a big thing, offense is subjective, but it's her blatant hypocrisy that I can't stand. 

I'm fine with tasteless jokes too. I even laugh at some really bad ones.
I'm just here to point how how tasteless this one is. i wouldn't say offensive, unless a holocaust survivor expressed that (but I'm not one). 

It's just bad. like it's one thing to say a bad/shitty joke, another thing to record it, upload it to your computer and edit your footage of it, still decide to post it on the internet for 206,000 youtube subscribers (and more) to see, and still not see the wrong in that until an out pour of outrage from the public shames you into deleted said video.

Super agree with you that she doesnt understand her own hypocrisy! 

she admitted not long ago to be "running out of ideas" for videos on youtube, so she mustve just been desperate for content and pushed this one out.