• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

1181 posts in this topic

Posted

On her recent vid i can't tell if the 'i don't really care about this' is a new act or whatever but her attitude stinks! I'm so surprised she's sill getting sponsored and getting views while acting to ungrateful. Chucking the packaging and complaining the entire time for the shit she got FOR FREE! its so annoying

Posted

On her recent vid i can't tell if the 'i don't really care about this' is a new act or whatever but her attitude stinks! I'm so surprised she's sill getting sponsored and getting views while acting to ungrateful. Chucking the packaging and complaining the entire time for the shit she got FOR FREE! its so annoying

not trying to defend her but she's been doing that "chucking packaging behind her" thing for a long time. people commented a lot that they thought it was soo funny so she just always makes sure she does it every time.

Also this from her ig story today:KE.thumb.jpg.66bab4c1e1366397d64649b6262

literally every celebrity/popular person or even just pretty people in general deal with this at some point in life, usually many times.

this is the internet, hun. i thought you knew how this worked. she's very complain-y

she even posted this one, where they say very nice things about her:
kke.thumb.jpg.5e2dfa2cc9a23d0b6c5b1db954

Posted

not trying to defend her but she's been doing that "chucking packaging behind her" thing for a long time. people commented a lot that they thought it was soo funny so she just always makes sure she does it every time.

Also this from her ig story today:KE.thumb.jpg.66bab4c1e1366397d64649b6262

literally every celebrity/popular person or even just pretty people in general deal with this at some point in life, usually many times.

this is the internet, hun. i thought you knew how this worked. she's very complain-y

she even posted this one, where they say very nice things about her:
kke.thumb.jpg.5e2dfa2cc9a23d0b6c5b1db954

I feel like this is her trying to "humble brag" like omgggggg look at all these THINGS people are saying about me (nice things might I add), OMG people are using MY PICTURES to ADVERTISE. THE AUDACITY.

She's trying to seem like she doesn't want this attention yet is bringing attention to it by shoving it in her follower's face, you know, just in case they haven't seen it.

Posted (edited)

OT but I was looking into what friend might’ve cut Kelly off and I’m pretty sure it was Kota. They don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore and since Kota is also Dre’s bandmate maybe something happened between them and Kota just didn’t wanna deal with Kelly’s bullshit anymore, especially since Kota has been really open about her struggles with mental health. I don’t know though, it’s just a guess!

After seeing Stephanie's IG stories today.. I'm almost 100% positive that Stephanie is the one who cut Kelly off. She shouted out every member of the Fellowship for International Woman's Day but left Kelly out of her shoutouts. 

Edit: Actually upon further snooping... Stephanie, Envy, Dre, Vivka, Katie, and Phi left Kelly out of their shoutouts. So looks like Kelly might have had more than one falling out. 

Edited by GorgeousEcho

Posted

After seeing Stephanie's IG stories today.. I'm almost 100% positive that Stephanie is the one who cut Kelly off. She shouted out every member of the Fellowship for International Woman's Day but left Kelly out of her shoutouts. 

Edit: Actually upon further snooping... Stephanie, Envy, Dre, Vivka, Katie, and Phi left Kelly out of their shoutouts. So looks like Kelly might have had more than one falling out. 

whoa I knew Courtney and Kota stopped following Kelly (and visa versa), but now Stephanie too?! She was the one who took care of Kelly last time she got a cosmetic procedure done (the one where her head was wrapped up) what is Kelly doing/asking for so much that makes her too needy for her closest friends to cut her out? 

So much for the fellowship of the rainbow. Which friends does Kelly still have left? Lindsay...and maybe Phi still? 

Posted

whoa I knew Courtney and Kota stopped following Kelly (and visa versa), but now Stephanie too?! She was the one who took care of Kelly last time she got a cosmetic procedure done (the one where her head was wrapped up) what is Kelly doing/asking for so much that makes her too needy for her closest friends to cut her out? 

So much for the fellowship of the rainbow. Which friends does Kelly still have left? Lindsay...and maybe Phi still? 

Based on that tweet from Kelly that was shared earlier in this thread, a friendship was severed because she “asks for too much help” so I think that does apply to Stephanie for taking care of her after surgery, going with her for appointments like her tattoo removal, Stephanie and Courtney we’re constantly watching Toshi before Kelly started taking him on airplanes with her. That adds up to a lot of hand holding and dropping their lives to be at her beck and call all the time. I’d get tired of that crap too. 

I think the only ones still actively hanging out with her are Phi (but roommates so who knows if it’s just to be civil), Lindsay and Claire. Since she just posted a video with Claire. 

Posted

This is REALLY distasteful throughout

Posted

This is REALLY distasteful throughout

what in her goddamn mind think that this would be an EXCELLENT video???

kelly you fucking dumbass

Posted (edited)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYep 
I have that video still open in a tab, she disabled the comments. OH AND DELETED THE VIDEO 
ke_vid.thumb.jpg.cb4e1aea6c43b3c6ddaaf3d
I guess too many negative comments and too many dislikes........................well duh dumdum please do better and just stay away from the "controversial" BS

Edited by TheBradyBitch
video has been deleted rn

Posted

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYep 
I have that video still open in a tab, she disabled the comments. OH AND DELETED THE VIDEO 
I guess too many negative comments and too many dislikes........................well duh dumdum please do better and just stay away from the "controversial" BS

(side note, her cousin is a cutie)

My fave was how in the video she talked about WWII history and how "schools don't teach enough of it" yes Kelly, you are a perfect example of how much isn't taught. This isn't gonna be let down for a while 

Posted

Was she actually hiking in a wig too? Like I can understand the makeup because it is Kelly and it is being posted to social media but a lace front wig? She must really regret her hair yikes

Posted

kelly.... why.....

YIKES

Posted

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYep 

(side note, her cousin is a cutie)

Thank god you shared this cause I'd have no clue about what the video was about and how distasteful it is.

Posted

Thank god you shared this cause I'd have no clue about what the video was about and how distasteful it is.

I still have the video open in a separate tab to watch, i'm about 6 mins in (out of 36mins!) and she's trying to make a nazi joke every sentence, just saying NAZI this and NAZI that, like she just likes saying the word Nazi....like calm tf down i literally cannot count how many times she's said that in 6 mins alone.

Not to mention she says some really dumb stuff about "american history" as she put it "dark side of american history" uhhhh like what part of history isnt dark anyway.... 

lets see how much more of this video i can take

so far dumbest joke:
Kelly: "how symbolic that the nazi stairs go dOWN?! ya know....symbolism ...as in going to HeLL! .....*silence*.....i'll work on that joke and get back to you"
jimmy: "it's coincidental"
kelly: "iT's cOiNcIdEnTaL! HAH"

kelly: "the nazi's must've had such small feet!"
"do you think they're Nazi Frogs?!"
*2 mins of solid complaining about stairs*