• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1209 posts in this topic

Posted

Kelly posted an IG story with some dude. He He looks like a grandpa in the video lol. Lolcow is speculating it's some dude from Larp and her new boyfriend. 

20190225_071436.jpg

Posted

Kelly posted an IG story with some dude. He He looks like a grandpa in the video lol. Lolcow is speculating it's some dude from Larp and her new boyfriend. 

Yeh, thats the 'badass larp character who everyone is scared of' in her larp story times also the same one she said she had kissed, so she had obviously posted that to get people talking but won't probably address for a long time. I'm not much of a fan of Kelly anymore but she can do better:(

Posted

Looks like she's going to start inching her way into K-pop fandom :/

Posted

Did she delete her IG? It's not coming up.

Posted

Did she delete her IG? It's not coming up.

its not coming up for me either, did she change usernames? or delete?

Posted

its not coming up for me either, did she change usernames? or delete?

I saw her icon and when I tapped it, it went to a blank page. I know it's happened a few times already but this is the longest it's been deactivated.

Posted

You know, Phi behaves a lot like her. At first I thought she was just suckered into Kelly's bullshit out of guilt or roommate obligation or something, now I get serious "I'm Special" vibes off of her. 

And that poor guy, how much do you wanna bet Kelly keeps him at arm's length while making him spoil her? 

Posted

You know, Phi behaves a lot like her. At first I thought she was just suckered into Kelly's bullshit out of guilt or roommate obligation or something, now I get serious "I'm Special" vibes off of her. 

And that poor guy, how much do you wanna bet Kelly keeps him at arm's length while making him spoil her? 

She definitely thinks she is different. But at the very least she isn't like OMG LOOK AT HOW KAWEEWEE I AM, you know. I just hope she realizes how Kelly is rubbing off in a bad way

Posted

If she has all this money for lipo, why doesn’t she get that weird fungus on that one tooth of hers fixed?

Posted

If she has all this money for lipo, why doesn’t she get that weird fungus on that one tooth of hers fixed?

I believe she intended to have that,, it’s a tooth jewel or something like that? But you’re right, it just looks like she has something gross on her teeth

Posted

Can I just say that Kelly's most recent video is probably the most entertaining video she's done in a while. Maybe I'm just easily entertained?? 

blahblah.thumb.JPG.1dd972dc71f3f1faa7534

I personally didn't find Kelly's older lets plays to be all that interesting but that's just me, I think she got a pretty good response from her audience in 2015 or whenever she was making them. I feel like she'd be better off streaming IMO, no one really cares about lets plays anymore. What do you guys think?

Posted

I believe she intended to have that,, it’s a tooth jewel or something like that? But you’re right, it just looks like she has something gross on her teeth

omg please be joking lol.

Posted

omg please be joking lol.

Nope def not,, I think she made a video about it but I’m not sure, did find a Tumblr blog post of hers about it: 

96E26499-C09F-4C82-A0EF-501612523360.png

Posted

UGHHHHHHHH

Posted

Also p sure that the lipo place was a sort of sponsorship type deal where she only paid a fraction of the price