• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

1182 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe some people don´t enjoy shibari on HER... she obv thinks a little too high of herself as we already know 

Oh no, she's been hemorrhaging followers for a while now, she's just trying to find something to blame it on. It's not your shitty Shibari, Kelly. It's you.

Posted (edited)

still can't get over how all these larpers were so hype about larping with her at twin mask and then twin mask finally happens and no one really posts about her or with her. like, that's such karmic fun. like they all agreed afterwards that kelly was so shitty and underwhelming and self-centered that they all agreed to just... not talk about her.

Edited by mcgsy

Posted

still can't get over how all these larpers were so hype about larping with her at twin mask and then twin mask finally happens and no one really posts about her or with her. like, that's such karmic fun. like they all agreed afterwards that kelly was so shitty and underwhelming and self-centered that they all agreed to just... not talk about her.

She's generally ignored or just BARELY tolerated at this point, which I'm sure she loves because as we all know her entire reason for being is attention. 

Posted

New IG pos of Kelly complaining about her crappy YouTube career failing. I didn't want to include the photo cuz its her gross ass in shibari. Love how she basically doesn't hide the fact she doesn't do YouTube for her viewers but for the money. 

20190220_111902.jpg

Screenshot_20190220-111651_Instagram.jpg

Posted

New IG pos of Kelly complaining about her crappy YouTube career failing. I didn't want to include the photo cuz its her gross ass in shibari. Love how she basically doesn't hide the fact she doesn't do YouTube for her viewers but for the money. 

20190220_111902.jpg

Screenshot_20190220-111651_Instagram.jpg

I am screaming. So instead of admitting she's a boring talentless thot, she's going I MUST BE FREE and blaming the lack of viewers for her failure? No one wants to watch you be a whiny bitch, Kelly. You're just not interesting, like, at all. Shopping at Whole Foods is more interesting, at least there what's being sold is palatable, unlike you.

How much do you wanna bet her "big opportunity" tanks and she goes back to crying on Youtube?

Posted

OT but I was looking into what friend might’ve cut Kelly off and I’m pretty sure it was Kota. They don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore and since Kota is also Dre’s bandmate maybe something happened between them and Kota just didn’t wanna deal with Kelly’s bullshit anymore, especially since Kota has been really open about her struggles with mental health. I don’t know though, it’s just a guess!

Posted

OT but I was looking into what friend might’ve cut Kelly off and I’m pretty sure it was Kota. They don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore and since Kota is also Dre’s bandmate maybe something happened between them and Kota just didn’t wanna deal with Kelly’s bullshit anymore, especially since Kota has been really open about her struggles with mental health. I don’t know though, it’s just a guess!

It was Envy and Courtney, I think since Courtney has known Kelly since she lived in Colorado  that’s why she took it so hard . Kota responded to one of her tweets not long ago . But at this point I’m pretty sure most of her old friends don’t talk to her anymore .

Posted

I'm gonna assume that this job pilot is going to be another reality show on Netflix since she was asking for the Amazing Interiors people contact details recently. 

She's probably losing views and stuff because she uploads so irregularly and most of the things she uploads are DnD or LARP related which has a very niche audience, her most recent vlog has about 20K views and her Dacian Brats video has about 9K they were both uploaded on the same day.

Posted (edited)

Edited by ---

Posted

That's actually her problem. She isn't making content for her viewers. So no shit they don't want to watch it. I hate to say it like that, but if you want money, do something you think your viewers might like. No one likes the Dacian Brats series, it's about as interesting as watching paint dry and gets the least amount of views out of all her videos. The problem isn't that there's a closed window for her "caged bird" self, the problem is that there's a wide open door for her that she clearly sees, but refuses to go towards because she needs someone else to blame for being trapped. I can't sympathize with nor feel sorry for her anymore. Get your shit together, switch your meds if they aren't working, figure out your content (You already got feedback from your "why did you leave my channel" Twitter post, use it), and for the love of god, take responsibility for your own problems/actions/failures. That's it.

Exactly this. If you read through most of those posts on her Twitter thread, the majority of her viewers wanted her to do away with that Dacian Brats and what does she do? Uploads a new Dacian Brats video. I used to love her content but then it just became so depressing. I go back through her old videos sometimes (when the content was good) and roll my eyes now whenever she expresses how she never wants to put out a video when she’s in a negative headspace or isn’t that “manic pixie doll” or whatever she claims to be, but that’s literally ALL SHE DOES NOW. If her uploads aren’t about depression, they’re hour long skits that no one wants. Her channel just has zero structure. 

Posted

Yeah, she's resorted to posting a photo shoot video from three years ago, which just comes off as her desperate to put out anything that doesn't require a substantial amount of thought or effort. Her most stalwart followers are still coddling her, telling her she works hard (lol, good one) and they'll always be there for her, but that number of people has been decreasing. Somehow she'll have to figure out that she's the reason for her own YT decline.

Posted

dvassss.thumb.JPG.cfb75448dc64c898ec100e

What do you guys think about her posting shibari/ underwear pics? she's been doing it a lot lately.

Personally I don't care, but I know some people can get a bit uncomfortable about it. If she's gonna get butthurt from her losing followers over it why not make a NSFW account? 

Honestly if she's going to be posting them, maybe have a trigger warning as the first photo and then the actual photo? Not that hard lol I do that with my art all the time.

I am more honestly surprised she has not gone down the cosplay boudoir route.  All her friends have done it and those that have switched to that format tend to make more money.  I think she is losing followers over it because most of her fan base have stuck around for her cutesy pastel girl aesthetic and probably don't care for that content 

Lol how much do you wanna bet she does a Bowsette cosplay and then complains about that offending people. All aboard the bandwagon! TOOT TOOT!

Posted

I feel like youtubers need to find a balance between content they want to make and content their audience will like. Kelly's content is very repetitive: Haul,Vlog,DIY,Unboxing, Q&A etc, and it hasn't really changed and I think that's why a lot of people are unsubbing, its just same old Kelly with nothing new to add to the table. She could have added a lot of variety with her LARP and Dacian Brats series but no one cares about them. 

Kelly's become too uh negative I suppose? I get the importance about taking breaks and talking about mental health but that's all she seems to do lately. it's kinda like she's milking her illnesses for likes/retweets.  

Posted

I feel like youtubers need to find a balance between content they want to make and content their audience will like. Kelly's content is very repetitive: Haul,Vlog,DIY,Unboxing, Q&A etc, and it hasn't really changed and I think that's why a lot of people are unsubbing, its just same old Kelly with nothing new to add to the table. She could have added a lot of variety with her LARP and Dacian Brats series but no one cares about them. 

Kelly's become too uh negative I suppose? I get the importance about taking breaks and talking about mental health but that's all she seems to do lately. it's kinda like she's milking her illnesses for likes/retweets.  

Milking? Try a whole COW. She takes menal healther to a whole other level. She brings it into every aspect of he rvideos. Maybe is she showed others how to cope with things like that then her channel would be fine. She'd be able to "pay the bills, hun". The best videos she has are the ones where she reflects on how she has grown or how she wants to grow (ex. the dream boards she and Phi made, her new years notes, etc.).

I didn't like the "Ask Kelly" videos because they seemed a lot more like storytimes more than advice honestly.

Posted

Kelly just needs to understand that her original fanbase grew up, without her. She is stuck, trying to restrike gold by latching onto different trends that don't really fit her, and her content is incredibly watered-down and boring. This is why, despite her bloated video catalogue, her numbers are bleeding out. It's just too much filler and not enough substantial content with her desperately trying to wear so many crowns and failing at each niche. 

Content creators much more entertaining are doing her whole gimmick better than she has been for years. Without the Fellowship to make content with or people like demonpuff or old Doe Deere "dollhaus" bullshit aesthetics to keep ripping off, she's been stumbling to a flatline. I used to enjoy her DIY furniture paintings but I'm so sick of the clashing colors and lack of actual creativity for someone who boasts such a multifaceted background in art.