• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

1182 posts in this topic

Posted

funny how in the twitch live you can see how annoyed Kelly is for not being front and center and not talking 24/7 like she does in db....she looks so out of place and awkwardO.o

Also (if anyone else watched the twitch) how annoyed Will seemed with Kelly? was always trying to hurry her turn but i don't blame him she didn't seem into it at all

Posted

Long time lurker, new poster, (although I was a member of the old PULL) was this Kelly shade? Dre retweeted it 

C4065326-8815-44CB-BA61-ABE0EF85D9FA.jpeg

Posted

No, it’s about Onision and Eugenia Cooney 

Posted

Thanks for clarification! I don’t follow either of those people so I wasn’t sure 

Posted

I barely got into the "larp" scene on youtube and have genuinely enjoyed every video I've seen except hers. Idk it just bothers me how her "storytelling" or recapping what happened at the Larp events just seems to center around her and/or her character? Also how she interrupts her friend when she's talking ugh

Posted (edited)

I barely got into the "larp" scene on youtube and have genuinely enjoyed every video I've seen except hers. Idk it just bothers me how her "storytelling" or recapping what happened at the Larp events just seems to center around her and/or her character? Also how she interrupts her friend when she's talking ugh

It's funny 'cause when she's slutting it up at Twin Mask, she basically gets ignored now.

Edited by Sycorax

Posted

It's funny 'cause when she's slutting it up at Twin Mask, she basically gets ignored now.

I feel like that just kills the whole mood and vibe of the Larp. Like oh here comes Kelly back at it again revolving the story around her and how everyone loves her

Posted

Gooooood... :haiplz:

Posted (edited)

I wonder if she is going to move on from LARP soon? Why stay when you no longer are getting attention.  Maybe she will come out with a video about how LARP is sexist because no one cared about her storyline anymore... just like what she said about PAX when she was in her gamer girl phase

Edited by Kittencat
grammar

Posted

dvassss.thumb.JPG.cfb75448dc64c898ec100e

What do you guys think about her posting shibari/ underwear pics? she's been doing it a lot lately.

Personally I don't care, but I know some people can get a bit uncomfortable about it. If she's gonna get butthurt from her losing followers over it why not make a NSFW account? 

Posted

What do you guys think about her posting shibari/ underwear pics? she's been doing it a lot lately.

Personally I don't care, but I know some people can get a bit uncomfortable about it. If she's gonna get butthurt from her losing followers over it why not make a NSFW account? 

Its not that the world is vanilla, it's just some people don't enjoy Shibari or bondage. One just accepts that and so should Kelly but I agree so much, she should make a NSFW version for those interested in it but she probably doesn't want to get all her followers again.

Posted

I am more honestly surprised she has not gone down the cosplay boudoir route.  All her friends have done it and those that have switched to that format tend to make more money.  I think she is losing followers over it because most of her fan base have stuck around for her cutesy pastel girl aesthetic and probably don't care for that content 

Posted

it doesn’t bother me, personally. Maybe it’s people who check Instagram at work that unfollow? I don’t use insta in public for this reason lol 

Posted

Maybe some people don´t enjoy shibari on HER... she obv thinks a little too high of herself as we already know 

Posted

I personally don't mind the pictures themselves, but generally on Instagram I don't want to see NSFW content while I'm scrolling through my feed. That's all. Agreed that maybe she should make a separate account for it.