• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1207 posts in this topic

Posted

TBH though as someone who doesn't LARP I find Momo's videos really enjoyable, I have zero interest in LARPing but Momo makes her videos interesting with her editing and has that entertainment value that Kelly does not. Kelly's LARP videos, or at least the ones that I've seen are just her and Phi sitting in front of a camera talking about their LARP adventure. I understand not wanting to bring an expensive camera or film at these events but if Kelly's gonna make videos and capitalise of the hobby she could at least make her videos more interesting/entertaining. 

I agree, I don't mind the story times (mostly bc i personally enjoy listening to anyones larp stories lol) but I would like if they added more b-roll, or made the video something else? Like a GWRM + Larp recap? Idk, just SOMETHING. Just watching them eat is kinda boring :T 

That, there's nothing wrong with hype or being excited about a hobby but Kelly has to make it about her and does not share the spotlight unless she has something to gain from it. 

Baaaasically, I actually watched her recent story time video and like...listening to her plots vs phi plots were so interesting--in like a "Oh so thats how yall play the game" way. It sounded like Phi has so much more developed plot and relationships surrounding whats going on in the main story; especially the little bit about meeting her friend when returning from death--she spoke like there was so much warmth between the characters. She is really trying to participate in the game.

Where as Kellys plots are just her mouth sucking on Sekril? I think thats his name--and that whole mess of things, idfk. I just felt that she was living her fantasy of dating the "bad boy" or w/e. Theres no fault in larp relationships, I've rped some myself--but it sounds like thats the most important thing to her, instead of the overarching story.

also slightly OT but all this larp talks is making me miss larping :'( i need to find a game near me soon, the closest thing to me is Bicolline lol 

Posted

Off topic, but why does she edit her pictures so often? She makes her face so squinty and her proportions even more weird. Girl, you got a ton of surgery and you're still trying to shoop yourself into Barbie? Sad. 

Posted

she posted this pic on twitter... um yikes 

3CA19327-2919-427D-A8A9-5C9D7BA0E03D.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Off topic, but why does she edit her pictures so often? She makes her face so squinty and her proportions even more weird. Girl, you got a ton of surgery and you're still trying to shoop yourself into Barbie? Sad. 

because she has body dysphoria. its nothing new. spend enough time editing yourself into perfection that it gets harder and harder to accept how you ACTUALLY look. yes she's has all these surgeries but she still looks human when she looks in the mirror, so she can't just accept it. 

Edited by mcgsy

Posted

That's probably one of the worst outfit combinations I've seen in a while. This outfit ages her terribly, and her body editing/photoshopping looks so ridiculous here too. The neck is so so shrunken, that her face looks even wider than usual. And her stomach, come on Kelly even with the lipo you didn't get that result. She should go back to pink hair, or blonde, because the roots sticking out of the poor hair dye job does her no favors.  

Posted

because she has body dysphoria. its nothing new. spend enough time editing yourself into perfection that it gets harder and harder to accept how you ACTUALLY look. yes she's has all these surgeries but she still looks human when she looks in the mirror, so she can't just accept it. 

It's like she's trying to outrun how fast she's ageing and how irrelevant she is by editing herself into something she sees as palatable to others. Which is cheap, fake, and derivative, apparently. 

Posted (edited)

honestly, this isn't necessarily an insult, but she's starting to really remind me of trinity "the tuck" taylor 

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.01.42 PM.png

i love the furry shrug but that's about it. she looks like a GTA character in that photo 

Edited by lil mango

Posted

I think the teal platforms really ruin the look, the rest of the outfit IMO isn't that bad. The pose isn't that cute either, Kelly please do something about those roots. 

Posted

I'm glad some of you have mentioned her new hair because I've found it hideous from the get-go. I don't know what she was thinking when she had her stylist leave her roots in during the video of the dye process. There is no ombre or fade aesthetic to it, it just looks sloppy and poorly blended. That shade of blue doesn't suit her at all, which makes me doubly annoyed about the video when she shot down the prospect of Phi getting that hair color. And that Twitter pic of her literally looks like a Barbie I had in the 90s whose hair I completely wrecked because I messed up the color application that was supposed to give it "cool blue highlights." I had no idea I was voodoo-foreshadowing a real life human 22 years later.

Posted

the new turkish snacks video with kelly doing the over dramatic disgusted face every second, wish she'd sop trying so hard to be 'funny' and waiting for a reaction from Phi who was actually trying in the video smh

Posted (edited)

the new turkish snacks video with kelly doing the over dramatic disgusted face every second, wish she'd sop trying so hard to be 'funny' and waiting for a reaction from Phi who was actually trying in the video smh

Something that grinded my gears about that video was that she straight up said "They should be paying me" and then goes on to throw out a personalised from the company that was addressed to her? I dont know about anyone else but that was just rude bro

Edited by jiminie
Misspelling

Posted

She´s so ungrateful an bratty. It really shows how childish she is, and she´s wondering why she can´t keep a man... 

Posted

oh jesus was it one of those videos ughhh 

At least Phi was trying to make thoughtful content. Why is Kelly so obsessed to being The Hilarious Pixie next to Phi's Straight Man? it's sooo tiring.

ngl I have a personal hatred for "trying foreign snacks" because most unfortunately, a lot of youtubers will be total asses and make "grossed out" faces, spit, whine about how "terrible" everything tastes and it just feels so depressing and disrespectful. This is my personal opinion though, because I'm forever salty at Smosh making that "trying Brazilian snacks" vid and I still haven't recuperated jesus lol

Posted

Never mind the photos in the bath that looked like it was full of milky piss...

She's still trying her damndest to ride on more prominent LARPers' coattails, LARP House and Momo are going to be at Twin Mask this weekend and she's already latching onto them while being very obviously jealous of them, never mind Phi interacting with them. 

Posted (edited)

funny how in the twitch live you can see how annoyed Kelly is for not being front and center and not talking 24/7 like she does in db....she looks so out of place and awkwardO.o

Edited by gumxdrop