• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1211 posts in this topic

Posted

In the elf Twin Mask group, someone posted a group shot from our holiday gathering with her very obviously cropped out on one side. That's not obvious "we don't want you here" or anything...

Also, I'm gonna be that petty boy, she and another girl wore similar dresses...you know, the semi-sheer floral floof she posted, whining about making Phi button it? Yeah, Kelly was drowning in fabric (and yet still trying to be a thot) and the other girl looked so much better. 

Posted

Kelly....in my personal opinion needs to stop LARPing, vlogging & blogging and just stick to doing DIY and painting tutorials ONLY on her channel.

Even though I dislike her personality, I will give her, her props in the creative & painting department. The girl has talent when it comes to original home decor ideas for the alternative community. And i'm sure people would much rather see her artistic skills than her unlikeable personality

And If it wasn't for her aesthetic i would have paid her channel DUST.

I agree with this so much. Her aesthetic and creativity were the reason I started following her channel in the first place, and her most recent video of her bedroom transformation is the first in a long time that I could watch without rolling my eyes or cringing.

In the elf Twin Mask group, someone posted a group shot from our holiday gathering with her very obviously cropped out on one side. That's not obvious "we don't want you here" or anything...

I laughed at this more than I should have xD

Posted

Looks like Phi is posting in Kelly's Lolcow thread:

1547787348440.png

"View Tweet activity" only appears on your own Tweets.

Screenshot at Jan 18 16-53-50.png

I´m sorry if I´m missing something but why do people think it was Phi posting this on lolcow?

Posted

I´m sorry if I´m missing something but why do people think it was Phi posting this on lolcow?

Like @Parhelia said, you can only view tweet activities if it's your own tweets, which is seen in the lolcow pic

Posted

Oh yea I read over that! Funny, what a mess this friendship group is... 

Posted

Personally, I don't think it's Phi or Stephanie, but I do think it was Dre. 

I can't wait to watching their traditional Easter friends party and checking who was the one that didn't make it hehe :harharplz:

Posted

Do you guys think that their easter party/ egg hunt will be in a cemetary this year? Or somewhere a little more disrespectful? 

Posted

so is that bruise from lipo then?? cause it honestly made me cringe so hard and i've never seen a bruise like that and also her thigh looks hella skinny in that pic (like i remember her having thicker thighs cause i found them to be kinda hot, tbh) so it would make sense 

So from the research that I did after seeing that (don't take my word for word of course), bruising is common after lipo. So is swelling though, and her thigh does look really small and sad. Maybe a freak gym incident? It's kind of odd for her to post something like that.

Personally, I don't think it's Phi or Stephanie, but I do think it was Dre. 

I can't wait to watching their traditional Easter friends party and checking who was the one that didn't make it hehe :harharplz:

I can almost guarantee that Dre won't be there cause I think that Kelly will get all butthurt that Dre has a new cute pastel friend that has a actual personality lol

Posted

Do you guys think that their easter party/ egg hunt will be in a cemetary this year? Or somewhere a little more disrespectful? 

get in loser we're having an aesthetic goth egg hunt in the pediatric oncology ward of a hospital

Posted (edited)

I agree with this so much. Her aesthetic and creativity were the reason I started following her channel in the first place, and her most recent video of her bedroom transformation is the first in a long time that I could watch without rolling my eyes or cringing.

Glad somebody sees where I'm coming from! Her creativity is the reason people liked her and came to her channel in the first place.

I am no hater! I can give someone I don't like their props. She is an incredible artist with a lot of skills and talents. And she is a remarkable painter. She would get more subscribers and traffic to her YouTube channel if she would stop with these awful Larping videos and her bitching and complaining all day. And stick to what she is made to do: BE AN ARTIST!

If she showed the world her amazing artistic skills and kept her attitude to a minimum, she would have already surpased 1 million subscribers. Her content is getting boring!

I understand YouTube is your job but shut the fuck up already! How many more depression videos are you going to make? And this is coming from a person who battles depression.

In all her videos she complains about everything. Like bitch you are blessed to have YouTube as a career. Do you know how many people aspire to become content creators but have a hard time. You have 200K freaking subscribers, be fuckin grateful and thankful. It's like you're telling your subscribers F YOU, I JUST want your money.

Kelly has BEEN jealous of Dre, and honestly, I can see why. Dre is more confident than Kelly. And Kelly and Dre's episode on Amazing Interiors on NETFLIX proved it. She had a fake smile, and attitude whenever she was in a clip with Dre. I believe she is jealous because Dre is younger, she feels she is prettier and she has WAY more confidence than Kelly will ever have.

You can see it in the way Dre carries herself. Not saying, Dre, is an angel, we all don't know what she did to Kelly offline. But Dre is WAY more likable and has a better personality by a LONG SHOT.

I also believe she might of had a crush on Chris Villian, but got rejected or something. Cause every since they started getting him in her videos, Dre and him have been together more like a couple.

This Easter vlog will be everything cause Courtney and Dre are not going to be there. Mark my words! And if they do it is only to keep face. Kelly doesn't like Dre AT ALL, and Courtney I feel she is just done with this cunt. She couldn't even be happy for her at her own wedding.

And Lastly, for Phi. I believe she is growing a backbone, and mark my words she will be moving out in the next few weeks or months. I believe they are eventually going to get in a really bad fight. Phi always looks miserable next to Kelly.

WOO SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT LOL ungrateful cunts just get under my skin! 

Edited by animedreaming

Posted

Yuuuup. Cheyenne wont put up with Kelly's shit imo. Momo....I like her, and i've seen her at events before and she really is nice but way to forgiving and empathetic to ppl who dont deserve it :/ I'm afraid itll be another raquel where momo gives kelly enough tries to be friends and Kelly just....abuses it. 

I honestly feel like she and Momo actually have things in common. Granted. Momo actually has a likable personality, but she also has a tendency to overhype LARP, just like Kelly does. And just like the latter, she also has some anoying characters imo.

Posted

I honestly feel like she and Momo actually have things in common. Granted. Momo actually has a likable personality, but she also has a tendency to overhype LARP, just like Kelly does. And just like the latter, she also has some anoying characters imo.

I think I'm the unpopular one in this thread, but I never minded Kelly and Momo making videos to hype up LARP. Its the one thing I don't criticize Kelly for, I feel like showing off larp as something fun and engaging and less "lighting bolt lightning bolt" helps de-stigmatize the hobby. My complaint with Kelly is that; unlike momo; Kelly doesn't really 'larp' genuinely--she sounds like she constantly demands to be in every important plot and makes her character always the star of the game instead of actually play.  So tl;dr the overhyping I don't dislike, its the disingenuous vibe I get from Kelly that I take issue with. 

Posted

TBH though as someone who doesn't LARP I find Momo's videos really enjoyable, I have zero interest in LARPing but Momo makes her videos interesting with her editing and has that entertainment value that Kelly does not. Kelly's LARP videos, or at least the ones that I've seen are just her and Phi sitting in front of a camera talking about their LARP adventure. I understand not wanting to bring an expensive camera or film at these events but if Kelly's gonna make videos and capitalise of the hobby she could at least make her videos more interesting/entertaining. 

Posted

I think I'm the unpopular one in this thread, but I never minded Kelly and Momo making videos to hype up LARP. Its the one thing I don't criticize Kelly for, I feel like showing off larp as something fun and engaging and less "lighting bolt lightning bolt" helps de-stigmatize the hobby. My complaint with Kelly is that; unlike momo; Kelly doesn't really 'larp' genuinely--she sounds like she constantly demands to be in every important plot and makes her character always the star of the game instead of actually play.  So tl;dr the overhyping I don't dislike, its the disingenuous vibe I get from Kelly that I take issue with. 

I get your point. Kelly's case is more questionable (and even tho i shade her characters i actually root for Momo). Maybe it's a more personal thing. I don't think i fit the target audience since i'm a bit older.

Posted

That, there's nothing wrong with hype or being excited about a hobby but Kelly has to make it about her and does not share the spotlight unless she has something to gain from it.