• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1209 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

so is that bruise from lipo then?? cause it honestly made me cringe so hard and i've never seen a bruise like that and also her thigh looks hella skinny in that pic (like i remember her having thicker thighs cause i found them to be kinda hot, tbh) so it would make sense 

It's some of inner thigh lift which doesn't need as much after care as lipo yet Kelly is making it out to be a horrific thing that her friends won't stay to look after her once again

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 17.36.37.png

Edited by gumxdrop

Posted

It's some of inner thigh lift which doesn't need as much after care as lipo yet Kelly is making it out to be a horrific thing that her friends won't stay to look after her once again

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 17.36.37.png

lmao, plus it's an elective surgery! like i know people want instant gratification but it really trips me out how much people are willing to spend on this stuff rather than trying exercise or whatever, which can be really inexpensive if you're able to do stuff from home and has longer lasting results. i feel like it's gotta be so traumatic on your body to basically use lipo as a way to "touch up" your body shape and spot-reduce fat. i get the same feeling about trisha paytas, who i do like, idk if she's had anything done in a while but people don't realize every time you go under general anesthesia technically you're risking your life, why do it so often if you don't strictly need it 

Posted

Can you give examples for her being called out in-game?

Every time Layola (and I keep wanting to spell it Loyola like the college), is even remotely held accountable for her behavior she has a meltdown, so at least 2-3 times per game. The most memorable instance so far has been someone in-game hinting that she's spending time with humans because she likes being given attention, and her flouncing off dragging Phi with her because how DARE THEY. Not even a "hey just to clarify this is in-game right" check in (which is good LARP etiquette), just stomping off like a child. 

The full-body pout and "ugh" when someone else gets attention is pretty noticeable too. 

Posted

maybe it’s just the angle and lighting ... but she looks so creepy here.. and old. like a witch lol 

i’m so use to her makeup and photoshop that i didn’t even recognize this was her at first 

5D286E9C-4305-4E59-A797-42B06E70A31B.png

Posted

34D35256-B608-4D31-A8B1-6C548377AA58.jpeg

Posted

34D35256-B608-4D31-A8B1-6C548377AA58.jpeg

And she has to broadcast this, why? It seems too personal and, as bad as this sounds, an excuse for being a shitty person. I mean, shit, I'm in a similar boat but I'd never use my mental health as a reason for being a shit person.

Posted

And she has to broadcast this, why? It seems too personal and, as bad as this sounds, an excuse for being a shitty person. I mean, shit, I'm in a similar boat but I'd never use my mental health as a reason for being a shit person.

I am also lost with how she started it "ya boy, kawaii princess" 

I understand she is probably trying to personalize herself but it makes the whole post sarcastic to me 

Posted (edited)

looks like she did go blue

3916BD82-ADEF-4C3E-B0D0-2F58A3D706C2.png

Edited by CalliopeMuse
Better picture

Posted

looks like she did go blue

3916BD82-ADEF-4C3E-B0D0-2F58A3D706C2.png

Personally, I don't think it looks nice, its more grey than blue (could be be the filter?) it ages her, I know there are a lot of people who can pull off light grey/light blue toned hair but I don't think Kelly is one of them. I think Layola's hair colour suits Kelly and I thought thats what she was gonna do. 

Posted

I noticed that she unfollowed Dre as well as toxictears. Did I miss some drama?

Posted (edited)

Looks like Phi is posting in Kelly's Lolcow thread:

1547787348440.png

"View Tweet activity" only appears on your own Tweets.

Screenshot at Jan 18 16-53-50.png

Edited by Parhelia

Posted (edited)

I noticed that she unfollowed Dre as well as toxictears. Did I miss some drama?

She has unfollowed Dre and Courtney. It's pretty obvious she was and probably still is extremely jealous of Dre. When Dre was her roommate Kelly would say little slick shit about her on camera and on her IG stories smh

Kelly....in my personal opinion needs to stop LARPing, vlogging & blogging and just stick to doing DIY and painting tutorials ONLY on her channel.

Even though I dislike her personality, I will give her, her props in the creative & painting department. The girl has talent when it comes to original home decor ideas for the alternative community. And i'm sure people would much rather see her artistic skills than her unlikeable personality

And If it wasn't for her aesthetic i would have paid her channel DUST.

Kelly is the type of toxic female I'd avoid at all cost. She looks like the type to talk shit about you behind your back smh insecure ass 

Edited by animedreaming

Posted

She has unfollowed Dre and Courtney. It's pretty obvious she was and probably still is extremely jealous of Dre. When Dre was her roommate Kelly would say little slick shit about her on camera and on her IG stories smh

Kelly....in my personal opinion needs to stop LARPing, vlogging & blogging and just stick to doing DIY and painting tutorials ONLY on her channel.

Even though I dislike her personality, I will give her, her props in the creative & painting department. The girl has talent when it comes to original home decor ideas for the alternative community. And i'm sure people would much rather see her artistic skills than her unlikeable personality

And If it wasn't for her aesthetic i would have paid her channel DUST.

Kelly is the type of toxic female I'd avoid at all cost. She looks like the type to talk shit about you behind your back smh insecure ass 

Man. That is such a shame. I check in on her stuff every once in awhile because I used to follow her social media back in the day. I am slightly out of the loop as of recent, obviously. I noticed on Dre's birthday that she was one of the few girls that said nothing. That made me check the followers. And I remember getting a weird vibe from the videos that toxictears, her boyfriend and kelly did together. She needs to get her shit together. 

Posted

OT But does anyone else get a sort of uh... 'incel-like'... vibe from Kelly's weird obsession with having a relationship?? Like those sort of "everyone is in a relationship but me and life sucks because of it" type of incels not the women hating ones.

asskeden.thumb.JPG.fb02b2b1d51cc4f8e6170

Why ask this? Did she make a video about this? I don't really keep up with her videos. 

ddsf.thumb.JPG.0c063d201080c2d9497c1da9a The snowflake vibes is strong with this one! I don't know who she's talking about because I don't keep up with Kelly's crayon-head crowd but this is such a narcisistic post, Kelly needs to realise and understand that  'asking for help too much' can be emotionally draining for some people? The world does not revolve around you Kelly, people have their own problems and sometimes it's better to just remove yourself from emotionally demanding people. Not everyone is obliged or can help you, not everyone is your therapist Kelly. And the worst thing is if it was the other way around Kelly would go on a twitter tirade about how it's "hard to have friends who won't let you help yourself" and how "you need to let emotionally demanding people go" 

Posted (edited)

Man. That is such a shame. I check in on her stuff every once in awhile because I used to follow her social media back in the day. I am slightly out of the loop as of recent, obviously. I noticed on Dre's birthday that she was one of the few girls that said nothing. That made me check the followers. And I remember getting a weird vibe from the videos that toxictears, her boyfriend and kelly did together. She needs to get her shit together. 

It is not as interesting as it used to be. I followed Kelly back in 2015/2014 when she seemed to be very humble and likeable. I loved the Dre and Kelly theme that was going on. Dre was the laid back Gothic chick, and Kelly was the pastel princess chick. And I thought this made them unique on YouTube and it was an excellent look for them. Unfortunately, when Dre started getting more subscribers than Kelly than she became a complete and total bitch to Dre. I strongly dislike insecure people, especially females.

We all have insecurities, and that is fine and dandy. However, for you to behave like a spoiled, entitled little brat is ridiculous! It is social media, and both of you are getting paid for doing what you love. She pisses me off, and I had to unsubscribe to her because her content and her personality annoy me. And as far as her new roommate Phi goes, that girl better watch her back! Courtney Dawn unfollowed her, and Kelly unfollowed nearly everyone. The only one she was following last was Stephanie *eyeroll*

Phi seems like such a nice girl, and she is very beautiful. But she needs to grow a backbone and stand up for herself. Kelly treats her like a human doormat like she is some rug or something. I'd leave like Davey Suicide did this girl is such a narcissistic piece of trash!

OT But does anyone else get a sort of uh... 'incel-like'... vibe from Kelly's weird obsession with having a relationship?? Like those sort of "everyone is in a relationship but me and life sucks because of it" type of incels not the women hating ones.

asskeden.thumb.JPG.fb02b2b1d51cc4f8e6170

Why ask this? Did she make a video about this? I don't really keep up with her videos. 

Hidden Content

EXACTLY! The broad is a narcissistic piece of trash! She only cares for herself. and if she is not willing to compromise or get her head out of her multicolored ass than she will never find her "Prince Charming"

Edited by animedreaming